The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hur hur hur is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Tricky Situation, How do you tacke this???

Went steady with a local 20s girl about a year, born from a traditional chinese educated parents. Her parents are already telling me about marriage. (Proposal or what!!!!) And they told me that a guy should pay for everything for marriage. That includes house, wedding dinner, honeymoon, rings, wedding pics and etc. and my girlfriend, should not worry about this at all. Of course, I kana snook, and will be alarmed by all these. Getting stress somehow.

How to you guys tackle this problem? Besides ditching that bitch, if you tell me.
Old 27-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Bro, i think you are in the wrong forum. You should post your questions in singapore brides forum and i sure the gals in the forum will be able to advise you better. But if you need some help in bonking your GF / wife then maybe bros here will be able to advise
Old 27-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Do what my frd did, Fuck the girl, make her pregnant and then say no money. watever the parents say, just say no money, they cant wait too long either, tummy getting bigger.

eventually, everything split between the 2 families. Of course, dun expect much nice words from your in-laws.
Old 27-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
websurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwebsurfbastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tricky Situation, How do you tacke this???

Thread heading sounds good though

I have been having a great night out and manage to get a catch tonight. I was quite intoxicated but I manage to check into a hotel with her.We immediately started frenching when we reached the room, got into action when I slided my hands beneath her mini skirt and into her panties. I got a shock when I relised it was a "AH GUA"

Tricky Situation, How do you tacke this???

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat x 2, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333, life, qi_ko_pei, goo_ey, elvee123, SKP2007, Chai1020, 789550

UPPED LIST:

Sentarum, fl_slayer, wat2woopee, babycheong, bigmannow, mustbang, ah rat, criminalz

Next one to up:

sex4LiFe

My Contribution:

[[url]http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?

Men: "Women are like toilets too, it's a place for men to release themselves"
Old 27-11-2007, 04:26 PM
fever

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro, u havent married u call your wife to be bitch ...

Anyway, dont bother about all this, just ask your girlfriend what she think, maybe you just ROM and forget about the rest ....
Old 27-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hur hur hur View Post
a traditional chinese educated parents. they told me that a guy should pay for everything for marriage.
bro...it's your gf who is to marry to you, not her parents.

While a man have to shoulder majority of the responsibilities, esp. financially, i also believe that modern families nowadays help each other out, cos both are having a job. unless your wife-to-be is not working after marriage.

So, as your wife-to-be, she should be helping you in some areas, but again unless she feel otherwise. if in such cases, you may then wish to reconsider your relationship again.

even if your wife-to-be is expecting total financial support from you and with your blessing, she should by now be aware of your financial capabilities and not having too high expectation.

Just IMHO..

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 27-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

sorry..double post..

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 27-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

wah bro..you really wan to make you point....saying it twice somemore..hehehe
Old 27-11-2007, 04:51 PM
fever

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

If like that then take your time save money lor .... or just have rom and forget about the rest ... Unless u have alot of money ... your GF should know .... up to her to persuade her parents ... you cant say anything, if she cannot, then save $, if you really wanna marry her ... but doesnt sound so leh, havent marry u call her bitch ....
Old 27-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -120 / Power: 0
XiaoJing XiaoJing

Agree with bro chickenzip, let your GF handle it lah, she should know your financial capability ... else she need to wait long long for you to save money ....
Old 27-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

dun marry lor...everytime when they bring up marriage just say you are trying hard to save liao...in the meantime, just carry on to enjoy good sex with your GF.....unless u going to tell me no marry no sex, then is different story liao...hehehe
Old 27-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

sound out yr gf wat she think..if she wan u to foot all bills, den watch out..

n one thing, her parents might also wan u to sponsor them holiday etc next time..beware
Old 27-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz View Post
Do what my frd did, Fuck the girl, make her pregnant and then say no money. watever the parents say, just say no money, they cant wait too long either, tummy getting bigger.

eventually, everything split between the 2 families. Of course, dun expect much nice words from your in-laws.
FUCK THE CB FUTURE MIL & GET FIL TO BLOW YOU SONG SONG
Old 27-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hur hur hur View Post
How to you guys tackle this problem? Besides ditching that bitch, if you tell me.
Either ur parent can sponser some of the cost or u r super high flyer... else dun get married so young.

House - OK even can use cpf pay, still got to spend abt 50k on basic reno and simple home appliances.

Wedding dinner - say 10k. Got return but mus ask lady side angpao oso help to contribute into footing the bill?

Hornymoon - At least 2k. 10k if u 1 2 go bonk in Africa.

Photo + car + flower etc. - 3-5K

Ring, necklace etc - 3-5K

Ping Kim - ? How much they 1?? 5k-10k??

Others misc - 5K

Add them up.... Alamak where's the nearest bank and where got sell life size toy gun har?

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 27-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

dont need to care about the parents.... train your girl to think for herself laa. if everything listen to parents then die liao lor. if cant change her then change girl laa

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1