The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
koetaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Did I make the right choice?

My gf cheated on me and begged for forgiveness and a 2nd chance. i gave. this happened just last week.

i gave the chance coz i still love her and i believe people can change for the better as I have. i used to fuck around but now if i am faithful when i am in a relationship.

however, past trauma of a failed second chance making me think too much and worry too much and suspect every little detail.

on the positive side, her attitude to me now is trying to make the relationship better.

on my side thinking too much, is it to make me lower my guard and cheat on me again.

hope bros can share some opinions / experience.

now this past week relationship is actually good. we spend alot of time together. my friend did mention that now i may be thinking too much on my part. i should just let the relationship flow normally and see how it goes since i already made the decision to give it another chance. dont tire myself out by self suspecting etc when she may actually be remorseful and sincerely want to make it work.
Old 14-07-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Re: Did I make the right choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koetaro View Post
My gf cheated on me and begged for forgiveness and a 2nd chance. i gave. this happened just last week.

i gave the chance coz i still love her and i believe people can change for the better as I have. i used to fuck around but now if i am faithful when i am in a relationship.

however, past trauma of a failed second chance making me think too much and worry too much and suspect every little detail.

on the positive side, her attitude to me now is trying to make the relationship better.

on my side thinking too much, is it to make me lower my guard and cheat on me again.

now this past week relationship is actually good. we spend alot of time together. my friend did mention that now i may be thinking too much on my part. i should just let the relationship flow normally and see how it goes since i already made the decision to give it another chance. dont tire myself out by self suspecting etc when she may actually be remorseful and sincerely want to make it work.
Need to tell us your backgrd. age grp, working or studying, previously divorced, etc.

Might have a 2nd time. Just beware
Old 14-07-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Your friend is right. It is your call. If you decided to give her a 2nd chance, let it flow. There is no need to stress yourself. If you have doubts, speak to her directly or someone you are close to. Be positive and look forward.
Old 15-07-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 2
Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!

If I was you, I would have asked her for revenge, to make her feel what you feel. Fuck a girl with her knowing, maybe even with her watching (can be FL to ensure there are no emotions). After that it's balanced again, otherwise there will be always an unbalanced feeling in the relationship and long term trust issues.
Cheating always means there is a lack of something, be it unpleasing sex or lack of emotions. You gotta find out what made her cheat to satisfy her. At the same time you should clearly tell your needs and maybe unfulfilled desires as she will be more willing to satisfy you.
Old 15-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
MrKopiO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Did I make the right choice?

Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Old 19-07-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
monstadick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not that type of person who give a 2nd chance to cheater. Most of the time, it will happen again.
Old 20-07-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 9
Sweettooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweettooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstadick View Post
I'm not that type of person who give a 2nd chance to cheater. Most of the time, it will happen again.
Totally agree with you bro
Old 20-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Out2fk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how did she cheated on your or what lead up to it. i think that's the bigger question. trust and blind faith not too far away
Old 20-07-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
partyfriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartyfriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

For me this is red flag already. But u given the second chance, chances of repairing the relationship is low.
Old 20-07-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lalachiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every person personality and mind set not same. If you choose to accept her then just go on. See whats going on in the future lol
Old 20-07-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

so what was the cheating on a scale from 1 to 100?
Old 21-07-2023, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have no doubt that your partner sincerely regretted her indiscretion and that she's sincere about repairing your relationship, then we still have to deal with your broken-heart which has led you to doubting and possibly being suspicious of her every move. That's not a good place to be in.

As men, one of the reasons we hold on is that we want back what's ours. Often, this is self-defeating in that we get to keep our ego because we didn't lose her to another man but we are reminded of the humiliation everyday, thus, the anger. It's not a good place to be in.

It's also not a good place for her to be in. She's trying, we're still unsure, still suspicious and the behaviors of uncertainly and distrust around her just serve to hurt and possibly also humiliate her. Does she deserve that? Some say yes, many will say no, too.

Maybe you and her can agree to separate. And if time has healed all wounds, when you get back together again in the future, the reminders of bad memories and humiliation are hopefully foggy, if not disappeared, by then.
Old 21-07-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just try and see how things goes in coming weeks. If she can't change for the better, then better let her go.
Old 21-07-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Just treat her as free sex object, while you go out there and find someone more suitable for yourself.

If you suspect, you cant trust.
If you trust, you cannot suspect.
Old 21-07-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
so what was the cheating on a scale from 1 to 100?
Cheating also got scale one meh? do elaborate.

Scale Activities
1 flirty messages
5 making out, fully clothed
7 making out, full nude
15 oral sex
20 penetrative sex, with condom
21 raw penetrative sex, COB
22 raw penetrative sex, COF
23 raw penetrative sex, CIM
24 raw penetrative sex, CIP
35 raw penetrative sex, anal
100 Discuss about getting married