The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horniest ML?

Recently had a bad experience at Maude Road. Kanna bait by fake photos.. Lol! Guys beware k.

Anyway decided to go back to a safe option. You You This one must really thank Bro Rotiprata. Ever since he intro me You You I have been visiting her countless times. The only problem is she don't work everyday. So must text her to fix appt first.

Her horniest level is really no horse run... Service also top notch. Bros who tried will know what mean

Anyway please don't pm me for contact. If you guys want, go get from Rotiprata...
Old 10-04-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Recently had a bad experience at Maude Road. Kanna bait by fake photos.. Lol! Guys beware k.

Anyway decided to go back to a safe option. You You This one must really thank Bro Rotiprata. Ever since he intro me You You I have been visiting her countless times. The only problem is she don't work everyday. So must text her to fix appt first.

Her horniest level is really no horse run... Service also top notch. Bros who tried will know what mean

Anyway please don't pm me for contact. If you guys want, go get from Rotiprata...
hahaha... ya she's a special one who isn't always available
Old 10-04-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

Any senior bros can share melody's contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 10-04-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
hahaha... ya she's a special one who isn't always available

Not always available then 珍贵 When u piak her then got water...
Old 11-04-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bluewolf is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, mind to share contact ? Thanks 🙏🏻

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Feeling itchy today so text a few ML see who free Baby was the first to reply after a series of text teasing, i gave in and head down to look for her. Haha!

P Spa is the same old P Spa... Hardware still jin old but who cares. Baby saw me shr was like "好久不见了哦。。。去哪里鬼混了!" Hug hug abit and proceed for massage.

Her step back and kneeling skills seems to improve a fair bit. I was like cracking here and there. Thru out the session I keep smacking her perky butt to tease her until I ownself beh tahan and flip myself.. Lol! "来来。。不要按了!"

The rest is history....... She is still as cute, butt still as perky. But not for boob lovers la... Haha.
Old 11-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry bros didn't realized my mailbox was full! Clearing right now

Oh and some Bros ask me which You You are we talking...This one works in Balestier. The other You You works in Syed Alwi but i never try her before. Not sure good or not.
Old 11-04-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
CKB222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello bro, can share contact?
Old 11-04-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iseegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro etc pls.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanisticWolf View Post
Any senior bros can share melody's contact? Thanks in advance!
Which Melody? GILF?
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 12-04-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKB222 View Post
Hello bro, can share contact?
Pm me la...
Old 12-04-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Pm me la...
Bro, u got pm.
Old 13-04-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Bro, u got pm.
You appear again....
Old 13-04-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You appear again....
Just got back to SG
Old 14-04-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time used to tried both coco and pp at Balesteir. Didn’t know they splitted now.

Any kind soul care to share me both coco and PP contact? Stupidly deleted PP contact last time. TIA!
Old 14-04-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroit View Post
Last time used to tried both coco and pp at Balesteir. Didn’t know they splitted now.

Any kind soul care to share me both coco and PP contact? Stupidly deleted PP contact last time. TIA!

I keep seeing this Coco from balestier.. Very good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread