The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
In the other GL thread, Bro Fat fatt wrote a FR on Jing Jing, So head down to try Jing Jing, Below is my FR.

Name: Jing Jing
Orgin: Guangdong
Apperance: slightly long shoulder length hair, Quite innocent looks with round eyes, A cup, fair, her nipple is like silicone teat, for baby to suck , trimmed pussy hair...
AR: NILL
French: try to french her but she said she don't french
FJ: yes
BBBJ: yes
Bro how's her BBBj? dont mind sharing more ? and any other special service?
Old 20-03-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonerangerkia View Post
Bro how's her BBBj? dont mind sharing more ? and any other special service?
wth...3 years ago FR...now u bring up again.....u going to china to look for her?

i can't remember her looks liao btw...
Old 11-04-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

any update for this house?
Old 11-04-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Garrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
any update for this house?
Just go to try shuang shuang
Old 13-04-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shuang Shuang quite shiok. Nice figure, big breast (non-zeng), young, chio without much make-up.

Only down-side is her bbbj, will rate 6/10 nia.
Old 17-07-2023, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I have been trying Zhen Zhen since last year. Looks very ok lam reminds of the slutty VP in a bank I used to work in and always wondered how she looked like under her power suit. Her service is way better than any private banker tho. Nowhere like the SingTel of old but similar; SingTel level 10, Zhen Zhen maybe level 4
Old 30-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
FR for WH04 Nana

Since no one updated FR in this house, I share mine. The last time I came here, there were 2 other new girls, I think they left, then this Nana and another girl came here.

Decided to explore this house again after seeing some new girls join. Walked in to take a look. Only 1 girl was available. She is slightly meaty, and the OKT introduced her as Nana. I felt adventurous, so Idecided to try her. Wow, it would be a regret if I didn't try her.

Girl: Nana WH04
Session: $200 x 60 min

Looks: Sweet looks with minimal makeup. I like her looks with her hair let down. Height is about 1.60m. Slightly meaty body with soft skin and natural C cup boobs with a little sagging. Very comfortable when caressing.

Before showering: Hugs and caressing while standing. Give some light kisses before heading to the shower. Didn’t spend much time here, I think she needed some warming up.

Shower: Shower with soapy B2B. I hugged her tight and she washed my back from here. After warming up to each other for a while, we began to start DFK.

Catbath: Full catbath back and front with licking and kissing. When she passed by my ass, she gave some AR poking. Not exactly an AR. Front catbath on nips, chest and lower areas. Gave my ears and some face licking as well. After that, I gave her a catbath too, she enjoyed it a lot, wondering where I learnt it from. She was twitching around with sensation as I licked and kissed her all over.

Kiss: Started with light kisses before the shower and DFK in the shower room. When she got into the mood, the DFK went wild. I like it.

BJ: Sensual BBBJ with lots of tongue techniques and sucking action, love that stare she gave me as she did the BBBJ.

FJ: Did 4 positions with her, she can really ride very well in cowgirl. Went deep in her in sitting position until she orgasm. Another 2 times in doggie and missionary. Spent about 30 min here. She enjoys the sex, wanting for more. Next time I'm gonna have a longer duration with her.

GFE: Excellent GFE and good chemistry after warming up. Likes small talks, enjoys my sweet talk with her. After turning her on, she really gets into the mood to serve you. It is rewarding if you treat her well during the session.

Overall: Excellent service and GFE. She can give very good GFE feel after opening up. Enjoys sex and can take a long duration.

RTF?: Yes. Her DFK is very passionate after opening up.
Old 23-11-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Xia Tian from this house is not bad. She is about 1.7m tall.

Natural B boobs, responsive to the fuck and feels like fucking your neighbour's wife. Very womanly feel. Fuck her doggie and missionery and the bang bang is sextifying.

highly recommended if you like such a feel.

she has been here for perhaps a few months already
Old 14-12-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Xia Tian from this house is not bad. She is about 1.7m tall.

Natural B boobs, responsive to the fuck and feels like fucking your neighbour's wife. Very womanly feel. Fuck her doggie and missionery and the bang bang is sextifying.

highly recommended if you like such a feel.

she has been here for perhaps a few months already
the tall ex-icy-queen of WH04 is also called Xiatian, wonder if this tall version is as good
Old 16-12-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
the tall ex-icy-queen of WH04 is also called Xiatian, wonder if this tall version is as good
the two versions are not the same. The previous one is shorter if i did not remember wrongly.

womanly feel, the current Xia Tian is better than the previous one. Short of calling it slutty stickiness
Old 17-12-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
the two versions are not the same. The previous one is shorter if i did not remember wrongly.

womanly feel, the current Xia Tian is better than the previous one. Short of calling it slutty stickiness
well said. Let me go check the womanliness/sluttiness level myself and update here.
Old 10-01-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
well said. Let me go check the womanliness/sluttiness level myself and update here.
How is your experience with Xia Tian?
Old 10-01-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
How is your experience with Xia Tian?
Still havent tried, busy with others. I went once and the house was empty.
Old 21-01-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Still havent tried, busy with others. I went once and the house was empty.
dont forget to try Xia Tian
Old 22-01-2024, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dont forget to try Xia Tian
Zhen Zhen is not bad too. She moans loud and boost man ego

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1