The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
tenyushipop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Income of FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
No, you need to go to British Council and brush up your English. You BTC (Boh Tak Chek), Singaporean enough?
lol no need look down on people ma what if he really have circumstances in life he have to choose boh tak chek?
Old 15-03-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 0
nickbaston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynickbaston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflightsex View Post
what does tagging mean ?
Tagging means how many free sessions are given to okt subsequently then girls will get a cut of the earning
Old 21-03-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickbaston View Post
Tagging means how many free sessions are given to okt subsequently then girls will get a cut of the earning
i learn something new everyday. ah so the tagging at least gives the okt some form of security that lowers their financial risk
Old 31-03-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenninghillsky View Post
ya this is true also. if they dont earn worth the risk, give me also i wont do.
then the industry will disappear....
Old 15-04-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Those OKTs or spa owners install CCTV cameras just outside and above the front doors of their places of operation. To know who and how many customers come in. It appears a few of them are based in Johor Bahru because their handphone numbers are Malaysian numbers. I asked a Thai FL before if she has seen her OKT. She told me no. One of them also told me a runner comes at night to collect her OKT's daily cut of the earnings.

I read a number of spa owners who were heavily fined and even jailed for licensing infringements in the news. FLs and KTV girls have also been punished every now and then. Even though prostitution is allowed in Singapore by law. But special services are not allowed in spas, KTVs and flats as we all know. Happy playing...
Old 15-04-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Those OKTs or spa owners install CCTV cameras just outside and above the front doors of their places of operation. To know who and how many customers come in. It appears a few of them are based in Johor Bahru because their handphone numbers are Malaysian numbers. I asked a Thai FL before if she has seen her OKT. She told me no. One of them also told me a runner comes at night to collect her OKT's daily cut of the earnings.

I read a number of spa owners who were heavily fined and even jailed for licensing infringements in the news. FLs and KTV girls have also been punished every now and then. Even though prostitution is allowed in Singapore by law. But special services are not allowed in spas, KTVs and flats as we all know. Happy playing...
FL stable OKTs are almost always never in SG. All based overseas, all remote control from overseas. Any raids on their girls or runners here, they stay protected and anonymous abroad, just lay low few months come back with a new stable name and the cycle continues.

AV raids in SG are usually just KPI wayang exercises. Those who know will know that a certain division of the men in blue when they conduct KTV raids they will "go in front door open back door" let most of the girls escape. Some stables' OKTs are also secretly informants/collaborators with the police too. One stable in FL Dome 1 last time did a particularly scummy way to "get rid" of his girls in SG when their tour of work was about to end, and he wanted to keep their earnings for himself.

He went to report his girls to the men in blue by backchannels and then next thing the girls knew all got arrested, whatever earnings they had left on them that hadn't been sent back to their home country got confiscated, and all deported/banned from reentering SG ever again. Heard this straight from the mouth of one of his girls whom I visited last time after she got deported back home and finally recontacted me on Line. The shocking thing is the stable is still active in this forum.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 22-04-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
roadtohell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
FL stable OKTs are almost always never in SG. All based overseas, all remote control from overseas. Any raids on their girls or runners here, they stay protected and anonymous abroad, just lay low few months come back with a new stable name and the cycle continues.

AV raids in SG are usually just KPI wayang exercises. Those who know will know that a certain division of the men in blue when they conduct KTV raids they will "go in front door open back door" let most of the girls escape. Some stables' OKTs are also secretly informants/collaborators with the police too. One stable in FL Dome 1 last time did a particularly scummy way to "get rid" of his girls in SG when their tour of work was about to end, and he wanted to keep their earnings for himself.

He went to report his girls to the men in blue by backchannels and then next thing the girls knew all got arrested, whatever earnings they had left on them that hadn't been sent back to their home country got confiscated, and all deported/banned from reentering SG ever again. Heard this straight from the mouth of one of his girls whom I visited last time after she got deported back home and finally recontacted me on Line. The shocking thing is the stable is still active in this forum.
wow very profitable to be scummy okt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1