The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
dude.

wanted to upz you for this.

but couldn't.

damn well said
Haha thanks. Just follow this comment you should be able to already.

Gave you +11 in advance.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 05-03-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

So conclusion

All visa application applied by SG citizen also subject to approval?
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 12-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Should be able to...... I went to a client's house in Sentosa Cove and she has 2 maids. Initially I thought they were filipinas because they look like pinays. After a few visits then I found out that they were actually Mexicans. They had been working for my client for several years when she was in the USA and she brought them over when she relocated to SG.
My client enlightened me that her migration lawyer had informed her that it was possible for her to bring them over and she left it to him to arrange it.... no problem at all.
I asked my employment agent friend about this and he says apparently any nationality can be brought in as an FDW...... but agents are only sourcing from those countries which are profitable to them.
I don’t think any nationalities can be FDW. There’s a restriction right?

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...dw-eligibility

From an approved source country or region, including Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Thailand.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 21-03-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Exclamation Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
SGP rules & regulations are sometimes illogical.... not a law under their statutes but still enforceable like the laws.
I know a singkie guy who was an ex-detective from CID. Learnt alot from him about the policing methods of the SPF. What I cannot comprehend is why he threw away his career for an WL.
Ok.... story telling time now.
EK was a detective with the SSB/CID.... sometimes they are required to support to other CID units. One day he was assigned to follow AV on their rounds. He came to know a WL in one of the Thai houses. Both fell in love but could not marry in SG. So after her stint in GL ended he followed her back to LOS and married her there. She could not return to SG so he will visit her every few months. All these travelling was tedious as her home was in Phayao village Northern Thailand near the Burma border. So they hatched a plan for her to return to SG and succeeded.
But 1 year later she was arrested for illegal entry and after investigations.... EK was arrested too. Jailed for 3 months and lost his job. He went to live in LOS and became an agent supplying thai girls to stables in Malaysia and SG.
Ok, maybe this is a long shot. Is it possible for you to hook me up with this guy? I can't really survive in Singapore really well either. Maybe you can drop me a PM?
Old 02-04-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
so lemme get this straight

any Thai or PRC or Msian or Vietnam girl that works in Geylang cannot come into SG again unless they are here as tourists, or are here because they have registered their marriage with a Singaporean? So cannot work here anymore? Cannot come here study? And if they have a romantic interest, cannot come here until marriage period?

Sounds pretty brutal and unfair. Such a discrimination. Do we have this practice for other occupations? What is unique about prostitution - legalized one too - that warrants such a law, if what I stated above is true?
Yeah Singapore laws like this are discriminatory. Unfortunately, unless some Women's rights group start making noise, no MP will bother fighting for it.
Old 02-04-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Personally, I don't care what they were working as in the past or even now, as long as they are nice people. I see too many hypocrites, who may be in good job but are assholes.

If you let me choose, I rather have a prostitute who is a nice person than a judgemental prick, who feels that they are "holier than tho" as neighbour.

I agree with you on SG handling of Covid situation is well managed. As for the property side, congrats to you on your paper gain. The "gain" of today will be paid by the future generation.

Thai govt may not be the best but I feel that at least they still care about the Thai locals enough to block foreigners (from richer countries) to buy up their properties to artificially inflate property prices beyond the means of the average person in the streets.

The day when Singapore becomes like Hong Kong, the future of Singapore has become bleak.
Well said 👏👏👏
Old 04-04-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
I don’t think any nationalities can be FDW. There’s a restriction right?

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...dw-eligibility

From an approved source country or region, including Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Thailand.
I reconfirmed with TSL again... straight from the horses mouth.
Yes.... it is possible. Exceptions can be made for certain category of FDW.... on case by case basis.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I reconfirmed with TSL again... straight from the horses mouth.
Yes.... it is possible. Exceptions can be made for certain category of FDW.... on case by case basis.
Made for certain categories of FDW? I can get a Vietnam maid?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 04-04-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Made for certain categories of FDW? I can get a Vietnam maid?
Are you of certain status or VVIP ?
Kuching kurap peasants dun get preferential treatment.... go join the queue for the mass FDW imports at the maid agencies.
Only the privileged can have their own handpicked special FDW to work for them.
Old 04-04-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

chamberlain

majordomo

seneschal

employment permit will be more atas
Old 24-04-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
apollo79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Possible for WL who left SG more than 4 years ago to visit SG as tourist?
Many thanks for any insights.
Old 24-04-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Possible for WL to return to SG as tourist after 4years?
Many thanks for any insights
Old 24-04-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Many thanks for any insights
Old 24-04-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Old 24-04-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Watching this thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1