The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Do outside the room lol ... I asked OKT, he said probably not everyone will be working at the same time.
Muahhaa .. got discount or not..
Old 15-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Today tasted this house new young girl, Yang Yang, on her first day.

In general: SYT, fair, tall & easily aroused, but still green in service.

Boobs: C enhanced.
BBBJ: good, no teeth & use her tongue to stimulate.
AR: short (<90 sec), gentle, no poking.
French: nil, only peck on the lips - need bro @lonelyfish to train her.
Massage: soft, before & after.
FJ: started with doggy, ended in missionary, she hugged hard my neck when i burst my sperm - reminded to teenage intercourse with my ex.
Old 15-03-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Do outside the room lol ... I asked OKT, he said probably not everyone will be working at the same time.
Maybe can suggest car sex for those who drive there at a discount 😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-03-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Today tasted this house new young girl, Yang Yang, on her first day.

In general: SYT, fair, tall & easily aroused, but still green in service.

Boobs: C enhanced.
BBBJ: good, no teeth & use her tongue to stimulate.
AR: short (<90 sec), gentle, no poking.
French: nil, only peck on the lips - need bro @lonelyfish to train her.
Massage: soft, before & after.
FJ: started with doggy, ended in missionary, she hugged hard my neck when i burst my sperm - reminded to teenage intercourse with my ex.
Thanks and up you for the FR!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-03-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Tall babe from Hunan- 1658b Yang Yang

Looks- mid-late 20s 1.64m tall, considered slim babe from Hunan, built resembles my past fave gal Jaycee from 1654a, snowy fair with v smooth complexion, slight resemblance to Taiwanese singer Annie Yi, slight double chin, straight long jet black hair, full C boobs with pale pink nips, feels natural, very soft and can’t see any surgical marks, might need some other experienced bros to verify, some tummy fats, arms & legs v slim

Services- awesome; full body massage, sensual catbath, fantastic AR on fours with very sensual tongue strokes not the go thru motion type, damn tingling and with occasional stroking of my hard rod concurrently, damn shiok, top 3 AR in 2022-2023, capped bj per my request also done very well, but no Dfk allowed only lip pecking, minimal licking of tits allowed; seems reluctant to allow zhut zhut of her creamy tits maybe to preserve pale pink colour of tits, no painting allowed

FJ- good rider but lack stamina, accommodating to multiple positions except doggie cos said my rod too hard for her to take for that position, tried lotus and finished off in missionary.

Verdict: Top marks for service but FJ lacks the spontaneity that I crave with restrictions. Will keep an eye on future FRs before deciding whether to rtf.
Old 18-03-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Bro, seems you have 大鸡巴 and tried Lulu (1669?).
Can she take it for doggie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

Looks- mid-late 20s 1.64m tall, considered slim babe from Hunan, built resembles my past fave gal Jaycee from 1654a, snowy fair with v smooth complexion, slight resemblance to Taiwanese singer Annie Yi, slight double chin, straight long jet black hair, full C boobs with pale pink nips, feels natural, very soft and can’t see any surgical marks, might need some other experienced bros to verify, some tummy fats, arms & legs v slim

Services- awesome; full body massage, sensual catbath, fantastic AR on fours with very sensual tongue strokes not the go thru motion type, damn tingling and with occasional stroking of my hard rod concurrently, damn shiok, top 3 AR in 2022-2023, capped bj per my request also done very well, but no Dfk allowed only lip pecking, minimal licking of tits allowed; seems reluctant to allow zhut zhut of her creamy tits maybe to preserve pale pink colour of tits, no painting allowed

FJ- good rider but lack stamina, accommodating to multiple positions except doggie cos said my rod too hard for her to take for that position, tried lotus and finished off in missionary.

Verdict: Top marks for service but FJ lacks the spontaneity that I crave with restrictions. Will keep an eye on future FRs before deciding whether to rtf.
Old 18-03-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Bro, seems you have 大鸡巴 and tried Lulu (1669?).
Can she take it for doggie?
Mine just ave
But she machiam exaggerated like too long and hard hence din allow me.
Somehow I feel she just want easy way out during FJ.

At least for 2033 mei mei, even though she claimed too hard for doggie, she was tempted to allow me doggie to finish me off faster.
Old 20-03-2023, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

Jialat, seemed like u pay $200 but only can doggy for short while? how come command a premium still so bad attitude☹️
Old 20-03-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Jialat, seemed like u pay $200 but only can doggy for short while? how come command a premium still so bad attitude☹️
Ok lah not too bad; her pussy felt tight for other positions - cowgal, lotus, missionary and very accommodating le. Just too bad sometimes cant doggie her or some other gals cos they really feel uncomfortable taking it. The session with her was enjoyable.
Old 21-03-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Swung by to check up the newbies of this shop ….

1. Yang Yang

Brothers here have given you the FR. I personally have not tried or seen her yet. When I was there, she was working inside the room.

2. Li Zhi

3. Ping Ping

WL 2 and 3 are pleasant looking, average height and slim.

BTW, regret to say that Xiao Xiao has called it quit.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-03-2023 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Past tense
Old 23-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Back to this house after a loooong while away from GL. Everything is different already... Sigh...

Took this tall gal, Bing Bing, I think. 1.73m tall in white gown, nice body. passionate DFK, very accommodating in everything and passionate fj. the only thing is that her hole is a bit loose already...

So long that I almost forget the OKT's name in this house now, any bro can help me? Thanks.
Old 06-05-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

I also recently tried Yang Yang. To me she is very fair, white smooth porcelain skin. She has good looks to me. What makes me remember her is her sensual BBBJ. I like the soft tender licks and sucks that I would have cummed if I did not stop her. Light kisses but no DFK. Overall nice satisfying bonk and a sure RTF for me
Old 06-05-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Back to this house after a loooong while away from GL. Everything is different already... Sigh...

Took this tall gal, Bing Bing, I think. 1.73m tall in white gown, nice body. passionate DFK, very accommodating in everything and passionate fj. the only thing is that her hole is a bit loose already...

So long that I almost forget the OKT's name in this house now, any bro can help me? Thanks.
OKT Garrick is now the overall in-charge of these two shops - 54A & 58B. He is assisted by Chuan ge at 58B. His dad, Ah Hwa is retired for good and his elder bro, Gabriel is not fit to work due to medical ground.

Sometime you may find the WL pussy was loose mainly because they used too much lub in order to minimize injury due to bad experience. There are many punters out there who can be rough and violent in their thrusting. 😲😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-05-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Swung by to check up the newbies of this shop ….

1. Yang Yang

Brothers here have given you the FR. I personally have not tried or seen her yet. When I was there, she was working inside the room.

2. Li Zhi

3. Ping Ping

WL 2 and 3 are pleasant looking, average height and slim.

BTW, regret to say that Xiao Xiao has called it quit.
This house still got FeiFei? Heard she also quite ang pai.
Yeah xiao xiao was one I like to RTF.
Old 07-05-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
This house still got FeiFei? Heard she also quite ang pai.
Yeah xiao xiao was one I like to RTF.
Fei Fei is still around. One of the ang pai there …

Xiao Xiao has already called it quit about 2 months ago.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1