The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
L20H45

a new joint in Lorong 20 House 45, helmed by Da Tou formerly from WH15

had a peek, saw 4 PRC, only 2 working today (Ruo Ruo, Duo Duo), the other two in their pyjamas walking around

Lorong 20 House 45
Tian Tian (sweet sweet)
F cup, fair skin
Si Si
B cup, looks pretty
Ruo Ruo
a-b cup
Duo Duo
C cup, fair skin
Old 08-03-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: L20H45

Rate is $100 for 30 minutes, $200 for 60 minutes

Open 11.30am to 11.30pm

Shop is new, so everything looks clean. Lighting is mixture of purple and pink.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
a new joint in Lorong 20 House 45, helmed by Da Tou formerly from WH15

had a peek, saw 4 PRC, only 2 working today (Ruo Ruo, Duo Duo), the other two in their pyjamas walking around

Lorong 20 House 45
Tian Tian (sweet sweet)
F cup, fair skin
Si Si
B cup, looks pretty
Ruo Ruo
a-b cup
Duo Duo
C cup, fair skin
Any detail on body size and height?
TIA
Old 09-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Any detail on body size and height?
TIA
Had a session with Ruo Ruo. She looks like a sex animal to me.

Looks wise is so so, but once you enter the room, dont know who rape who.

she knows her stuff, wash you clean in the shower room and BBBJ in the shower room (I directed her a little). Very accomodating an service oriented.

Hers is a A-B cup, smallish nipple. Skinny. Good for those who like A-B cup and slim slim skinny. Maybe bro Lonelyfish will like her, can compare with Mo Mo

On the bed, great catbath, AR tongue fuck, we tried a few fuck positions. She is light weight, so she can climb over my body very well. I like it when her tits brush against my body when she do her catbath, and in several occassions, expose her pussy to me.

I am aiming for Si Si next, now on code red
Old 14-03-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Had a session with Ruo Ruo. She looks like a sex animal to me.

Looks wise is so so, but once you enter the room, dont know who rape who.

she knows her stuff, wash you clean in the shower room and BBBJ in the shower room (I directed her a little). Very accomodating an service oriented.

Hers is a A-B cup, smallish nipple. Skinny. Good for those who like A-B cup and slim slim skinny. Maybe bro Lonelyfish will like her, can compare with Mo Mo

On the bed, great catbath, AR tongue fuck, we tried a few fuck positions. She is light weight, so she can climb over my body very well. I like it when her tits brush against my body when she do her catbath, and in several occassions, expose her pussy to me.

I am aiming for Si Si next, now on code red
Thanks for sharing!
Walked pass 2045 this afternoon, OKT open door wide and walk out. Fierce look. lols. Saw 2 slim/petite WL playing with each others, body shape and size very similar to Mandy. Dare not enter as lonely fish said OKT not friendly. Haha
Old 14-03-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for sharing!
Walked pass 2045 this afternoon, OKT open door wide and walk out. Fierce look. lols. Saw 2 slim/petite WL playing with each others, body shape and size very similar to Mandy. Dare not enter as lonely fish said OKT not friendly. Haha
Lol, I was only recee that day. If u whip out your $ and take a session (or more), I think they may turn friendly lol ...
Old 18-03-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yester day i go this shop.

i want to try big melons. 2 got big melons, TianTian super big, duoduo smaller a bit but also big

TianTian no working. I go duoduo. 30min $100

her skin white white, tender. melons are big, nipples good sucking. she no complain.

serviice very good. she very friendly. very patient, talking very well, like girlfreind. she can talk you until I feel very happpy.

i extend 30 minutes pay more $100.
Old 19-03-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sam08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

what is the house phone number.
Old 23-03-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

had DouDou during lunch time.

here is the review.

Girl: DouDou - L20H45
Damange: $100

Only girl avaliable and i want looking for a quicky, so when ahead.

in the room quite good service, help undress me, i also undid her bra.

shower very fun, i think it's the most fun i ever had in the shower. she really tease alot, play with my nipples, rub her breast on me. then also lick my nipples and gave me a short bbbj. the best of all is when my back facing her, she reach through my ass cheeks to grab my hard rod from behind... dam sensual. then drying me also teasing, suck my nipples, lick my behind, very fun and playful, i like.

after the shower i was feeling dam excited and horny.

But sadly it when down hill from there...

catbath on the bed was pretty short, BBBJ also not very long. No French, no AR. Worst was FJ, she was riding... i was 95% and was about to blow my load, and then she just stop........... and ofcourse i still came... but the feeling like... not shoik lei. i wish i had stop to change postion to pound her, but the view up top too nice. quite distracted with her riding me.

after that a quick shower and i left. when i check my hp after walking out, i was in the place for 25mins...

Body: little tummy, big scar on the left shoulder
GFE: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10 (better in the shower)
BBBJ: 7/10 (again better in the shower)
AR: -1/10 (i giving minus, cause she clean everything... but i got nothing)
French: 0/10 (i tired, she turned away, maybe i not yandao)
FJ: 4/10 (was fine untill the end, fake moans)
RTF: Nope

overall it was decent for a quick session, maybe she will give more if u take 1hour, but i was going back to office so cannot take 1hour.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 25-03-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Lol, I was only recee that day. If u whip out your $ and take a session (or more), I think they may turn friendly lol ...
Are there two okt this house? There was one guy behind the counter I didn't interact with him.

The other came up to the door to attend when he saw me walk toward the house
not so chatty or warm compared to some others, though I won't say unfriendly
From first impression, felt that's just the way his natural mannerism is.
Man of few words, passive type. but still patient & polite when answer all my questions
In the end took only 30min but still offer me drink from the fridge

On to SiSi. tall & slim but wasted, boob (B feels abit weird like half natural half enhanced? with some sag)
& tummy (not belly but got abit of flabby skin) minus some marks off. If not she would be crazy hot with that height & body frame.
Flip around is different story. Smooth fair skin, nice butt with slim waist curves - excellent for doggy.
Polite, no bad attitude though overall SOP vibe. She did ask me "why never take full package" Wonder what 'full package' is like

overall not bad ba, will visit this house again
Old 26-03-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

30 minutes are short sessions, more of a quickie. To enjoy, usually I take 1 hour session.
Old 26-03-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

good shower foreplay for a 30 minutes session, could have been better if 1 hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
had DouDou during lunch time.

here is the review.

Girl: DouDou - L20H45
Damange: $100

Only girl avaliable and i want looking for a quicky, so when ahead.

in the room quite good service, help undress me, i also undid her bra.

shower very fun, i think it's the most fun i ever had in the shower. she really tease alot, play with my nipples, rub her breast on me. then also lick my nipples and gave me a short bbbj. the best of all is when my back facing her, she reach through my ass cheeks to grab my hard rod from behind... dam sensual. then drying me also teasing, suck my nipples, lick my behind, very fun and playful, i like.

after the shower i was feeling dam excited and horny.

But sadly it when down hill from there...

catbath on the bed was pretty short, BBBJ also not very long. No French, no AR. Worst was FJ, she was riding... i was 95% and was about to blow my load, and then she just stop........... and ofcourse i still came... but the feeling like... not shoik lei. i wish i had stop to change postion to pound her, but the view up top too nice. quite distracted with her riding me.

after that a quick shower and i left. when i check my hp after walking out, i was in the place for 25mins...

Body: little tummy, big scar on the left shoulder
GFE: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10 (better in the shower)
BBBJ: 7/10 (again better in the shower)
AR: -1/10 (i giving minus, cause she clean everything... but i got nothing)
French: 0/10 (i tired, she turned away, maybe i not yandao)
FJ: 4/10 (was fine untill the end, fake moans)
RTF: Nope

overall it was decent for a quick session, maybe she will give more if u take 1hour, but i was going back to office so cannot take 1hour.
Old 26-03-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

The one behind the counter is usually OKT Datou. The one at the door is his assistant Ah Seow (The skinny dark one with specs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
Are there two okt this house? There was one guy behind the counter I didn't interact with him.

The other came up to the door to attend when he saw me walk toward the house
not so chatty or warm compared to some others, though I won't say unfriendly
From first impression, felt that's just the way his natural mannerism is.
Man of few words, passive type. but still patient & polite when answer all my questions
In the end took only 30min but still offer me drink from the fridge

On to SiSi. tall & slim but wasted, boob (B feels abit weird like half natural half enhanced? with some sag)
& tummy (not belly but got abit of flabby skin) minus some marks off. If not she would be crazy hot with that height & body frame.
Flip around is different story. Smooth fair skin, nice butt with slim waist curves - excellent for doggy.
Polite, no bad attitude though overall SOP vibe. She did ask me "why never take full package" Wonder what 'full package' is like

overall not bad ba, will visit this house again
Old 27-03-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good shower foreplay for a 30 minutes session, could have been better if 1 hour.
i only got 1hour for lunch. so cannot do 1hour session.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 28-03-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Tian Tian

looks – 5 (normal looks with not much special to me. maybe i dun dig into it?)
Boobs – 8 (doesnt look like F to me. maybe slightly smaller. original)
Body - 6 (im ok with meat but she is still considered baby elephant imo)
FJ - 7 (can take long pounding)
GFE - 7 (she talks about some issues and ask me customer preference. she ask me to revisit and she says she is trying to slim down)
Service - 8 (her attitude and willing to serve outshine some other areas)
RTF - see how. tbh the price tag is kinda hefty. pulling all the statistics from above i could find someone better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1