The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
sirbrandon8441 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalmighty90 View Post
ya i went. disappointing. spaceplus is hopeless. it practically is a edm G club. so many sofas that require minimum spending, and so little tables for the girls who are not working as PR to patronise. It has turned into a place for rich tourists to flaunt wealth only. i only saw 2 table of girls who are the customers at the few standing tables avaialble. the rest are mix of guys and girls. mostly guys. then you have all the PR girls. pay money.
wah this one yes. i agree.

i went with 2 friends we first time go want to see the hype about what. took sofa. it really is g club style already. not for going there to pick up girls. its for you to flaunt wealth throw money and pay for the PR girls there. boring. too many sofas spaced out far far make the place feel empty. no dance club feel.

got turned off the by the ladyboy performers hustling for tips. i never call her come my table i already say i not giving tip can go other table keep bugging and dancing. i just keep smiling and rehecting... i dont give my friend give other lady boy she can face black at me.

my subjective opinion, i not going back anymore. not for me.
Old 28-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya i went. disappointing. spaceplus is hopeless. it practically is a edm G club. so many sofas that require minimum spending, and so little tables for the girls who are not working as PR to patronise. It has turned into a place for rich tourists to flaunt wealth only. i only saw 2 table of girls who are the customers at the few standing tables avaialble. the rest are mix of guys and girls. mostly guys. then you have all the PR girls. pay money.

i went with 2 friends we first time go want to see the hype about what. took sofa. it really is g club style already. not for going there to pick up girls. its for you to flaunt wealth throw money and pay for the PR girls there. boring. too many sofas spaced out far far make the place feel empty. no dance club feel.

got turned off the by the ladyboy performers hustling for tips. i never call her come my table i already say i not giving tip can go other table keep bugging and dancing. i just keep smiling and rehecting... i dont give my friend give other lady boy she can face black at me.

Old 28-03-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Old 28-03-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future
Re: Paradise

Quote:
pre covid I had one experience of raw with FL. i can stand cannot shoot. so she ownself start raw i shocked lol
wah garang i never try raw with FL

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 28-03-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 883 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
pre covid I had one experience of raw with FL. i can stand cannot shoot. so she ownself start raw i shocked lol
Wah nice. Actually raw with WL I don't mind but I prefer if I become regular then she allow. Anyway now I always call her come my hotel for raw sex.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-03-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Tried this XMM Junko at Mai Chan, she's so short, petite and slim, it feels like bringing a sec sch girl up to a room for violating ... Too bad she's not very experienced else can play some scenario. 21yo, height 147, ~38kg and slim girl from Chiang Mai, actually not bad, I sit down on the bed can kiss her lips when she lean towards to hug me. It feels so good when kissing her, the sweetness of a SYT. Also, she doesn't know how to do back cat bath even though I gave her one, oh well, I thought I could have a kitten on my back. Halfway on the bed on top of her, I'm having some wild imaginations about being caught in the act with an underage girl lol ...

Kiss her at the lobby before leaving while the mamasan, a Caucasian customer and his meaty ML watching on lol.
Old 29-03-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
dvdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Just had a 90 min session yesterday with Smile, 10/10 massage, really felt “Rebirth” after the session. Would definitely return in the future. Please note the shop is hard to find if you’re a first timer as there’s no signage outside. Just get the Grab driver to call admin for directions if you’re lost like I was.
Old 29-03-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mangosteen18181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Been trying to contact admin but no reply since this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
Just had a 90 min session yesterday with Smile, 10/10 massage, really felt “Rebirth” after the session. Would definitely return in the future. Please note the shop is hard to find if you’re a first timer as there’s no signage outside. Just get the Grab driver to call admin for directions if you’re lost like I was.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
nihongoevolved deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the legendary Noey @ HappyBKK. 1pm slot.

Slight discount from pictures - not SYT, but has an attractive smile. Slightly darker, skin is not very smooth. Not the skinniest, but petite with ample chest.

She really shines in her service. I was treated like a king through the entire hour (I was even a bit awkward when she insisted on wiping me up after shower). Got a boobfuck with her in the shower, she was half squatting for at least 5 minutes. Crazy fitness.

BBBJ and FJ was good. She's willing to please, and really put in her best. Her moans were a little fake for my liking though.

Wanted to give me a body massage after the deed, but I got her to just rest and we chatted a bit via Google Translate. I honestly think she's a genuine person wanting to do her best every day. An optimist with a happy outlook on life. I feel she inspired me to be better in my day to day too.

Do support. Recommend to book 1-2 days in advance.
Old 30-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihongoevolved View Post
Tried the legendary Noey @ HappyBKK. 1pm slot.

Slight discount from pictures - not SYT, but has an attractive smile. Slightly darker, skin is not very smooth. Not the skinniest, but petite with ample chest.

She really shines in her service. I was treated like a king through the entire hour (I was even a bit awkward when she insisted on wiping me up after shower). Got a boobfuck with her in the shower, she was half squatting for at least 5 minutes. Crazy fitness.

BBBJ and FJ was good. She's willing to please, and really put in her best. Her moans were a little fake for my liking though.

Wanted to give me a body massage after the deed, but I got her to just rest and we chatted a bit via Google Translate. I honestly think she's a genuine person wanting to do her best every day. An optimist with a happy outlook on life. I feel she inspired me to be better in my day to day too.

Do support. Recommend to book 1-2 days in advance.
standard 2 shots for 90 mins?
Old 30-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
happyender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah nice. Actually raw with WL I don't mind but I prefer if I become regular then she allow. Anyway now I always call her come my hotel for raw sex.
maybe the girl tired want faster make him shoot haha
Old 30-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
nihongoevolved deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
Oops I only took 1 hour session. I believe 90 mins can be 2 shots.
Old 30-03-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys - going to bkk end of April, is Maria still the best soapy? Any new one that worth to check out? Thanks!
Old 31-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
Noey does allow 2 shots even for 60 mins..... normally she will ask whether 1 or 2 shots.
If you want 2 shots, then she will take the 1st shot in the shower..... and let you have the 2nd shot towards the end of session.
Old 31-03-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

mangosteen18181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Finally managed to get the admin. Found out it was a LINE setting that was preventing him seeing me.

Took a Grab from Sukhumvit to the location. Took me about an hour because of the jam. Arrived on time. Texted Admin and he told me Patty will come get me.

Patty is a pleasant looking woman about 40. But looks and body is not what I was there for. It was for the massage. A whole 2 hours of it.

Once we reached the apartment room. Spacious with and attached bathroom. Soft spa like music was playing and the lighting was soft, dim and set the mood for a relaxing massage.

She then politely asked me to take a shower and when I was out she hung my clothes in the closet and told me to lie down on the bed - face down. She then covered my body with a towel, spread my legs a bit and proceeded with a tradition massage. All the time asking if it hurt. It was a good strong massage to say the least. She massaged my whole back and also the butt area. The butt cheeks and at times near the anus.

During the massage I was drifting off to sleep. It was nice and relaxing. Off came the towel and I could hear her pumping something from a dispenser. The oil massage started and she concentrated on the whole and legs, often brushing the testicles and butt crack as if to prime me for what’s about to happen. She then proceeded to massage the balls and penis sensually. This was when I was fully awake and focusing on the pleasure in the bits she was handling. Did not get an erection at this point, yet.

She asked me to go doggie. That’s exactly what she said. And there was a bit of anticipation on my part after reading the reports here. Then I heard her putting on the rubber gloves. Snap, snap.

The application of the KY was gentle and she gave prior warning before the virgin invasion. She stuck her finger in while stroking my penis, which was still not erect. Perhaps every guy has a bit gay in them to enjoy anal penetration. In this case with just a finger of the opposite sex. Might be a problem if it is a penis :-)

Patty was asking me during the process if I wanted to pee and strangely enough I wanted to. So she had to stop while I went to take a leak. She continued after I returned. It was then when I had an erection. Patty stroked and probed me. The feeling was pleasurable. And I told her she was awesome with her hands. Especially the one that is stroking. Not many girls can give a sensual handjob, I guess we do it better ourselves. She’s that good.

Patty then told me to lie on my back and continued massaging my muscle. It was at this time when I was trying to hold back from release and she put pressure on the area before the anus. And the need subsided. She did this a couple of times when she sensed that I was close. Each time she stopped the need to ejaculate.

Time was up and she kept pressure at the same spot and the erection subsided. It’s was a nice experience for a first timer like me. Definitely recommended for anyone who is curious.

PS: The tool works better and erection stronger as tested before this writing. Although I was asked to not use it for 24 hours. But arrangement was already made. So had to use it. Just hope it will still be in working order after today.

PPS: And thanks to bro @dominicgan7876 for the recommendation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1