The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qwerty6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to stop a guy from falling in love with me yet remain friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
There will always be better guys/girls out there at sex, blame it on the lust where no one escapes that? HAHAHA.

Once someone signs the marriage certificate, it is equivalent to signing your whole life down to a specific set of rules that you shall follow as a human being which is governed by the law.
Hence, the law makes you guilty of adultery and so forth.

As TS has already registered and signed the ROM, should you be following the oath and law set by the Government OR would you rather go back to the primitive ways of fucking like animals following their own lust is entirely up to your choice. That being said, no amount of reasoning with regards to husband/wife is unable to satisfy hence committing adultery will be deemed valid as per the current rules/laws set by the Government.

HAHAHA.
Why has it got to do with government? Wahahaha
Old 30-03-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
So this whole wanting to leave him is just one big load of nothing and self-deception.
That's why I said I am in a fix. I tried talking to AF many times but he doesn't want to go but teared. Sigh
Old 30-03-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
Sounds like you got to put your feet down and establish boundaries. Sex without strings, how many times a month, etc.
I hv cut down A LOT of meet ups and calls but he still tried texting and calling me I hv lotsa misses calls and text messages when we are apart.
Old 30-03-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamihere View Post
From my personal experience, you can't maintain this.

Once a guy falls in love with you, they can't go back.
But can't guys in love rationalize the whole thing? Like some will think if u love the person you'll let her go etc. Why cannot go back?
Old 30-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Thanks Qwerty6969 for responding & your further thoughts. It was unexpected, at least by me as most that we helped usually dont respond back, & can only presume that they had found solutions either here or elsewhere.

My heart goes out to you both - you & your lover. Love is a power that compel us to great heights of achievements in life, or it can burn us to cinders, to undescribable depths of despair that we may not be able to get out from, if not properly managed & controlled.

Take 5 - calm down & chill out, for a few days & think issues thru when quiet time permits. There is no hurry. Often, solutions & what needs to be done will come after some time of retrospective deliberations.

We mortals have free will, but it comes with responsibilities & consequences to others. Thus we have to choose wisely. So long as the consequences & responsibilities are made known, for sure then a wise decision can come forth...even painful as it is... to be together or be parted.. Realities of life is no fairy tale...

All the best to you, your lover, your husband who loves you & to all your kids & future...
I think it's basic courtesy to read and reply in response to the time people give to even care to give advise or 2. Thank u for ur input. I'll read and digest more.
Old 30-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty6969 View Post
Why has it got to do with government? Wahahaha
Because by signing the marriage certificate, you should be following the rules/laws of the Government set forth in the terms of marriage.
Question is why are you not following?
Why did you sign it in the first place? HAHAHA.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My AP didn't mention anything about self harm..just teared. ..yes I'm trying to find a chance to talk to him again
i think bro here trying to give example of cannot be soft heart. he hard heart one time and managed to settle the issue.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
So this whole wanting to leave him is just one big load of nothing and self-deception.
I believe TS want to leave due to the marriage currently in.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Because by signing the marriage certificate, you should be following the rules/laws of the Government set forth in the terms of marriage.
Question is why are you not following?
Why did you sign it in the first place? HAHAHA.
that's why now so many divorce lol. people dont follow.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
But can't guys in love rationalize the whole thing? Like some will think if u love the person you'll let her go etc. Why cannot go back?
for me i would class the men who cannot let go, cannot rationalise, weak men. sorry. my own belief. may differ from many others.

crying is ok. but crying for you to stay, many missed calls and texts, in my opinion he is a weak man. or a toxic narcissist that is using tears to hold you back.

i actually think you will be better off without him.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think it's basic courtesy to read and reply in response to the time people give to even care to give advise or 2. Thank u for ur input. I'll read and digest more.
There are many married couples amongst my circle of friends who have stayed together for the sake of their kids while leading separate lives with each having an extra marital love life.

It's so common and in the open that nobody bats an eyelid over the situation and everyone is happy.

Why do you want to end the affair? Is guilt the culprit? If it is just stop feeling guilty and carry on feeling naughty.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-03-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Lololol I didn't just anyhow find. They all pm me and it started from there that I got to know him. And duck got risks also I scare disease I OCD. But sex too good to fake hahaha how to fake?
Too good? His cock very big? He last very long? Sex without condom?

Why are u so sure he aren't fucking ard without condom and giving you freebies?
Old 30-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Too good? His cock very big? He last very long? Sex without condom?

Why are u so sure he aren't fucking ard without condom and giving you freebies?
yes. this one so true. also his wife fucking around he dont know then wife catch std ? nothing is 100% safe !
Old 30-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There are many married couples amongst my circle of friends who have stayed together for the sake of their kids while leading separate lives with each having an extra marital love life.

It's so common and in the open that nobody bats an eyelid over the situation and everyone is happy.

Why do you want to end the affair? Is guilt the culprit? If it is just stop feeling guilty and carry on feeling naughty.
common but not norm i guess ? so getting frowned upon is one reason maybe ? also maybe dont want to make it open in fear of hurting the partner ?
Old 30-03-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

wahahahaha

Apart from guilt im just afraid how ppl might judge me also deep down. You see those videos and news about small 3 and it's always the women getting slapped or kicked and criticised. Not much of the guys. And also what if ..one day I tell my hub I'm going out but in fact I was with my AF and then something happened and touchwood crash car then everyone knows after then how. I'm just being rational here

Where got common? Ur circle of friends all like these meh? Mine all prim and proper Christians. No smoke no drink no party
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1