The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Now there like not much happening, went once like very quiet
Other than L3 interesting I think not much to recce in FC now.
L2 used to have an interesting manicure shop with viets … not sure if still operating. Lol

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-03-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Other than L3 interesting I think not much to recce in FC now.
L2 used to have an interesting manicure shop with viets … not sure if still operating. Lol
was there last week completely nothing now
Old 15-03-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
was there last week completely nothing now
Next time u recee L3. That day saw a shop open. Heheeee

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Hey bro this one is manned by a gilf who owns a shop in amk I think, next to the swimming complex. Is she good? She always seems very eager to massage anyone who walks by. The last time I was there (more than 2 months ago) she was alone, not sure if there are new additions to the shop
Old 30-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
HighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
The last time I saw her was at Golden Mile, fully drunk with a group of old men. That was a few years before covid. She has one of the best breasts I have ever seen
Agreed. but she is gone for good. too bad. used to be her regular during her time at FC
Old 03-04-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Hey bro this one is manned by a gilf who owns a shop in amk I think, next to the swimming complex. Is she good? She always seems very eager to massage anyone who walks by. The last time I was there (more than 2 months ago) she was alone, not sure if there are new additions to the shop
You can go try if you like granny type haha
Old 04-04-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
You can go try if you like granny type haha
Walked past the shop today, cannot lah. Use whole bottle of oil on my dick I also won't cum
Old 04-04-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Walked past the shop today, cannot lah. Use whole bottle of oil on my dick I also won't cum
Hahaha i can understand
Old 29-08-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Nicee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan_hunt View Post
Last month went to the Bugis HC... Still the same as ever.Small and cramped.Basically the whole building itself from the 2nd level onwards is flooded with TN.. Dunno got kanna raid recently. The gers there are still okie..not bad.PRC and Msians makes up the majority.

Got myself a Msians.Looks mature,23 according to her.Came from KL.Fairly gd service with the usual BBJ and FJ.Fair skin and long hair ( i always love gers with long hair...kekeke ) Massage and proceed to BJ.Damn ! she's gd! One thing i like abt Bugis HC is that they have a huge mirror.You can see the whole reflection,the angle and everything.Shortly she ride while i enjoy.Didn't moan too loud but was enjoyable nonetheless.

Damage - $100 excl room
Name - i think it's cindy..
Location - bugis HC
Stats - Fair skinned,long hair and has BBJ skills... 34B with petite body

Sorrie if i did a bad FR..long time nvr come in liao..will promise to sharpen my writing skills =P Lost touch with the scene,recently just come back.Dun flame me hor..thks..Upp my pts if u like..
At least it is an honest FR
Old 19-09-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very quiet here?? Any fr? Or re
Commendation?👍🏻
Old 20-09-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
species is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Is this gilf - named Lili , petite w/ ample rack ?
Old 22-10-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Very quiet here?? Any fr? Or re
Commendation?����
This building become a foodie haven liao. The lala bee hoon at lvl 1 is awesome. Oh and also the dessert at lvl 2 at fking good.

Basically I don't see any massage shop worth visiting. Super cui.
Old 22-10-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Gone are the days Bugis HC was at level 4, regular spot for a weekly release last time.
Old 22-10-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
FindFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RS wellness in Lorong 7 Toa Payoh
Annie
Look :2/10 (real person looks more ugly than the photo)
Skill:4/10 (will go out half way during massage, either go toilet or answer phone)
HJ: boob is A- type, keep asking top up for FJ. But really no mood seeing her face and boob. At the end, not even finish then walk out from MP.
Attitude: very money driven and give you black face when refuse to upgrade service.
RTM: definitely no
Please be careful of her. I was initially looking for Vivian (prettier) but she was busy with customer. Annie was just there playing phone and no choice ,have to take her.
Damage: 138😪
Old 29-10-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She was from the Nut Spa Holland V
Didn’t know that she attitude was so bad now.

You should have posted this in the Toa Payoh thread.
Thanks for the update

[QUOTE=FindFun;22762362]RS wellness in Lorong 7 Toa Payoh
Annie
Look :2/10 (real person looks more ugly than the photo)
Attitude: very money driven and give you black face when refuse to upgrade service.
RTM: definitely no
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1