The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 6
speedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspeedo98 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
What's the full damage for lava spa?

Last time I try before the local one near n3x (contact died or changed idk) but only try before tw or chinese, didn't had a chance to try Indian/malay, always wanted to try godiva and/or Kitkat but now like no chance alr
58 entrance + 3B
Old 29-03-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mumubts13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
There is a Malaysian Malay at Regent for all bros who loves brown sugar ya 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Is it k*tty?
Old 29-03-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumubts13 View Post
Felt the need to release, so trying out Eyka for the first time ever. Haha guess i'm taking a break from fasting today. Wish me luck!

Went to her spa at BT yesterday afternoon. Entrance was 89 and everything goes as per normal.
Was provided disposable underwear unlike the usual trunks. Haha couldn't figure how to open it, so E**a helped me with it so casually while i was full on naked.

Looks: 9:10 (she wore mask most of the time and seems slightly off from the photos, but no less pretty. Very malay minah like.)

GFE: 9/10
Very willing to open up and chat while she massaged. I told her i only wanted one thing from her, BBBJ. She understood well and allowed auto-roaming throughout. Allowed to suck her tits.

Massage: 9/10. She massaged upper body for 5-10 minutes only as I mentioned about bbbj very early on. Focused more on thigh area and allowed me to face upwards most of the time while we chat. Teasing still can't beat ch*nel from km sp*.

Extras: 9/10. My first BBBJ experience outside OT and Lava. Usually only receive hj. She had a tongue piercing which helped with the sensation. Couldn't give full 10/10 just because i received better from a girl in Batam haha.

Damage: 89 + 2 blue
Old 29-03-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Hunterchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Went to her spa at BT yesterday afternoon. Entrance was 89 and everything goes as per normal.
Was provided disposable underwear unlike the usual trunks. Haha couldn't figure how to open it, so E**a helped me with it so casually while i was full on naked.

Looks: 9:10 (she wore mask most of the time and seems slightly off from the photos, but no less pretty. Very malay minah like.)

Very willing to open up and chat while she massaged. I told her i only wanted one thing from her, BBBJ. She understood well and allowed auto-roaming throughout. Allowed to suck her tits.

Massage: 9/10. She massaged upper body for 5-10 minutes only as I mentioned about bbbj very early on. Focused more on thigh area and allowed me to face upwards most of the time while we chat. Teasing still can't beat ch*nel from km sp*.

Extras: 9/10. My first BBBJ experience outside OT and Lava. Usually only receive hj. She had a tongue piercing which helped with the sensation. Couldn't give full 10/10 just because i received better from a girl in Batam haha.

Sound like a good deal too...
Old 30-03-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterchai View Post
Honestly she is one of my better experiences. My preference is towards those who have GFE and open up/chat casually during the massage. That way, it feels more of a friend to friend thing rather than employeer to customer.

Ch*nel from KM and the Batam girl fits well into the same category.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is it k*tty?
no more Kitkate, cant contact her any more and Godiva
Old 30-03-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterchai View Post
Wow 189 SGD considered a good deal in 2023 for BBBJ..
Old 30-03-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Hunterchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Wow 189 SGD considered a good deal in 2023 for BBBJ..
Then you don't go lo...
Old 31-03-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Any bros still in contact with Ennah/Anna -Heavy tattoed (back) Big D cupper who used to work with Godiva?She was a real fire cracker.
She is her cousin or something right? Long hair and big tits? I heard she retired after marrying a carrot head
Old 31-03-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Cuppage plaza B1 spa have a new malaysia malay ML. Her china colleague told me she is very pretty and great figure. I have seen her pic not showing face. Got big nice boobs and great figure.

I have nv try Malay ML before. Maybe its time to give it a go. Will post MR soon.

Last edited by quiddi; 31-03-2023 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-04-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

someone here texted me got Indonesia babe. Not sure haven’t test

WeChat: spa22588
Old 01-04-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
NoobBeAr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobBeAr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for P***l @Gr*** l* spa

Looks is different from the pic, even she said it's heavily edited and she doesn't like it.

GFE: 9/10 we chatted about everything, an we have a common interests (anime). So its not like client base talks, more like good friends talk. For me I'm ok with her coz she's chubby and the massage to me was good and not the piano type.

GQ: 8/10, opted for a blow. It was nice, very hard working, asked he to focus on the jewels, she obliged. Not a time watcher. For me it's good, but hey, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Damage: 89+2b
Rtm: will do when vitm is replenish
Old 02-04-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobBeAr View Post
Fr for P***l @Gr*** l* spa

Looks is different from the pic, even she said it's heavily edited and she doesn't like it.

GFE: 9/10 we chatted about everything, an we have a common interests (anime). So its not like client base talks, more like good friends talk. For me I'm ok with her coz she's chubby and the massage to me was good and not the piano type.

GQ: 8/10, opted for a blow. It was nice, very hard working, asked he to focus on the jewels, she obliged. Not a time watcher. For me it's good, but hey, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Damage: 89+2b
Rtm: will do when vitm is replenish

Bro how is P**** compare to S****

I used to visit this spa.. but the entrance not so discreet lah..
Old 02-04-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
NoobBeAr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobBeAr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabs View Post
Bro how is P**** compare to S****

I used to visit this spa.. but the entrance not so discreet lah..
I haven't tried S yet, so I'm not able to advise u accordingly, I tried P only for now, as I mentioned we kinda hit it off coz we both love anime, we talked about hentai too lol, so other bro's experience may differ... I love her headlights though... It's ample enough for me hahha, I was suckling it like a baby hahaha
Old 02-04-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Is this same Eyka from spa in Jurong previously?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1