The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 28-03-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Got some girls at J* Spa, one blue note can make you satisfaction guaranteed already, depends on who you choose. No twinkle also got others shining one
Care to share which one bro 👍👍
Old 28-03-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
No! That's the hot receptionist. The lady boss typical ah soh look. Fat but not so fat.
Albee's ass damn shiok.. too bad she recep..
Old 28-03-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Both looks good from the pic, how about AxxA or Bxxy…. Both looks good and CFM face too 😅😅
AxxA is who?
Old 29-03-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel C****** massage is solid but for us guys we truly come for a good teasing with soft hands caressing our most intimate instrument and that's why I go for L***, what she can offer is what I will always RTM for.

I always rotate within these two MLs depending on what I need more of in that week
To each his own … to me, both Cxxxxxl and Xxxo Xxxo beat Lxxa hands down in all departments … Only that the latter may be slightly younger.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-03-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No! That's the hot receptionist. The lady boss typical ah soh look. Fat but not so fat.
I don’t mind to book that hottie receptionist if she could double as a masseuse.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-03-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonwira View Post
How do you get that from S*ra? Need to ask her?

Had her 3 times when she was in J* but never experienced such service. Massage was always good n hard though.
Where is S*ra now?
Old 29-03-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I don’t mind to book that hottie receptionist if she could double as a masseuse.
Join the queue. If you go back a few pages, a number of bros talking about her.

I was the few lucky ones that had a chance to walk behind her while she brought me up.

Then she helped to prepare the room.

The urge was strong but I controlled myself.

Once my ML came in. I took out my last filled mind on her instead.
Old 29-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
Where is S*ra now?
I think she went back while the spa was renovating
Old 30-03-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To each his own … to me, both Cxxxxxl and Xxxo Xxxo beat Lxxa hands down in all departments … Only that the latter may be slightly younger.
Yes, I agree, to each his own. I personally feel Lxxa put me in a good mood from start to end.
I can always chat with her about everything like 红颜知己, she gives off good vibes and I like that, doesn't feel commercial at all.
Old 30-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I agree, to each his own. I personally feel Lxxa put me in a good mood from start to end.
I can always chat with her about everything like 红颜知己, she gives off good vibes and I like that, doesn't feel commercial at all.
True that she is less commercialized compared to older masseuses.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-03-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
You never ask for her wechat? Normally I will book thru her
I prefer 'no strings' attached.. lolx....
Tbh, i seldom ask wechat or contact from ml. Good ones, i just rtm. No good ones, try once and skip.

Those non spa ones.. no choice as no other contact number to call. Haha. Anyway maybe next few weeks have chance then pop by to say hi to her. Missed her hard massage..
Old 31-03-2023, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Wa! Seriously! She was my favourite in J*. Well wished her the best in her marriage.
Jenny la... But she is no longer in the massage scene. She is now working at a club as waitress. Her husband didn't allow her to continue in the massage scene. As far as I know.. she is still happily married.
Old 31-03-2023, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
True that she is less commercialized compared to older masseuses.
She is only new at Jx that's why maybe she starts off as a guaiguai girl. Previously at ther previous outlet she also eventually tried to chopped some carrots.

I think all ML when new at a location, are generally okay. But the longer they stay at one shop, they blend in with the older MLs and eventually also ask for more.

No one ML is willingly let us groped like no tomorrow one. Lol. Everyone has parents ma. If have a choice they also won't be on our shore as ML wanking out rods.. wahahah.... But the fact is we suckers are the bid bad wolves.. hahaha..

Got neg neh who don't want to squeeze right? But if the price is not reasonable to you, then skip lo. If can afford, then just pay and have fun.

Massage parlors/spas are all commercial businesses... It is normal for their MLs to be commercialized also. Just my honest opinion.

End of the day, where got fun, we go where. Where gum us... We go there. Tio bo?
Old 31-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Big bad wolf!

Remind me of the old samster - Coyote

He goes around MP forcing himself on the ladies raw.

Used to have a thread dedicated on his exploits.

Sorry I digress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
She is only new at Jx that's why maybe she starts off as a guaiguai girl. Previously at ther previous outlet she also eventually tried to chopped some carrots.

I think all ML when new at a location, are generally okay. But the longer they stay at one shop, they blend in with the older MLs and eventually also ask for more.

No one ML is willingly let us groped like no tomorrow one. Lol. Everyone has parents ma. If have a choice they also won't be on our shore as ML wanking out rods.. wahahah.... But the fact is we suckers are the bid bad wolves.. hahaha..

Got neg neh who don't want to squeeze right? But if the price is not reasonable to you, then skip lo. If can afford, then just pay and have fun.

Massage parlors/spas are all commercial businesses... It is normal for their MLs to be commercialized also. Just my honest opinion.

End of the day, where got fun, we go where. Where gum us... We go there. Tio bo?
Old 31-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dDeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The new ML in J* pretty good.

Looks wise: you first time see you will be abit tio stun one. She is really damn pretty in person. Very oriental look but really will turn head one if you see out in the street type.

Massage: actually surprising quite relaxing. She really puts in the effort. Quite relaxed after the session.

But can tell she is very new. Like, very very new.

RTM: Easily a yes. Her looks are one thing, but her massage is not piano piano type. You will definitely enjoy it. Plus, she’s a good conversationalist so don’t need to worry if you want to have a chat during the massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1