The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
SouthSky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthSky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Mgmt should be diff..

FB’s okt was da best.. Wonder where he is now lol..
Regular of FB but when i text him last week for fun asking him got new lady or not. He reply and ask me text nooky instead.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSky View Post
Regular of FB but when i text him last week for fun asking him got new lady or not. He reply and ask me text nooky instead.
Ask him what he doing now leh lol..

Miss those tcss sessions with him..

Also hope to see 109 and 110 again..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ask him what he doing now leh lol..

Miss those tcss sessions with him..

Also hope to see 109 and 110 again..
ohhhhhh I remember 109.

havent had the time to go d1 lately... seems like prices are going back? good leh.. most prc MLs are still charging 4Bs

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 30-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
puizzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Riri m4u

Free for a daytime bonk so i decided to drop my dear okt friend a text to have a viewing of his new pieces of art.

Saw riri and knew right away i wanted to experience her art.

Location central good for BMW bros parking maybe hard to find depending on time of day.

Opened the door to a young tight body with bleach blonde hair. Pretty looks with a banging body big c small d man made boobies with just enough meat for love handles and a big booty. Looks + body wise 9.5/10

Service 10/10 very good. If you like to lead then maybe not your thing but if you let her do her job you will not have any regrets. Probably has good experience in this service sector. But win some lose some, may not be the one for bros who are looking for max gfe exprrience.

Bbbj 10/10 maximum sloppy up down DT no problem she will lick you up and down until you buay tahan. One of the best bjs i had in recent times.

Cunnilingus / finger ok. No smell, will get super wet so no KY needed. Just dont be too rough boys.

Fj 10/10 not a gfe more towards a pse. Ok with any position, not too over moaning, reactive kiap kiap on your birdy and will sync w your rythm to pound you back. AJ on menu didnt take it, AR given and taken she seems to get quite seow while receiving so (will guide you along to a rythm she likes) if A play is your thing you should definitely consider viewing this work of art.

Another beautiful fine art piece in my dear friend's collection. Very fine looking good bonk with tip options for any man. Very cutesy attitude but has a smashing body. Come on the right day and you will be in for a treat Thx okt bro once again for bringing good stuff to our shores.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
ohhhhhh I remember 109.

havent had the time to go d1 lately... seems like prices are going back? good leh.. most prc MLs are still charging 4Bs
109 no horse run, but I kept going back to her bestie 110 more..

Only for certain stables.. But to keep track of flash deals have to follow them on TG.. Quite mafan if u folo many lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
eggtrey is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Minnie - Lust365

Looks: 8/10, Similar to pics, saw already knew would not reject. Looks cross between slutty syt
Body: 9/10, Slim and not too skinny, Skin could be a bit smoother but overall still feels good to play with her body.
BBBJ: 8/10, Good slow BBBJ
FJ: 8/10 , Quite commando and wet easily after some foreplay. Quite surprising no need KY since I know she had a couple customers already but still can hear the gushing noise every time I enter.
GFE: 8.5/10, Above average command of english and easy to talk to.
RTF: Yes, was actually planning to overnight her but not tonight la.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
24Kuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a busy long nasty week.
Happened to have some time on hand yesterday and msg Bro gmc for a recommendation because there are simply too many goodies there right now! Was so surprised to see so many candies when i log in to their website.

He intro me Kara and told me she was a "SYT". Guarrenteed me to have a shot of a lifetime. And as usual i agree as he had never disappointed me so far yet.

Looks: 9/10, SYT type of looks, the type that will feel like lusting in school
Boobs: 8/10, B Cup i suppose, fits her frame pretty well
Body: 8.5/10, silm lil tummy but not any big isssue.
Pussy: clean and pleasant. doesnt need KY for me to get in
Cat bath: 8/10, professional "cat"
BBBJ: 10/10, no horse run. really know how to blow and service lil bro well
FJ: 8/10, good stereo, her moans is the pleasure type of moan, either she is really feeling wonder in heaven or she is acting like a golden horse award actress, but either way, it will speed up your "cumming meter"
GFE: 9/10, cuddles, clean u up.... no problem in communication even if you cant speak thai.
RTF: most probably
Old 30-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
Tigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pat, FG

It's been a while since I found someone worth doing a FR for. Girl is super sex hungry. Action starts the moment I entered the room. Superb BBBJ once my pants was down. Said she couldn't wait liao. 😂 she says she likes to eat hotdogs 🌭 and she really went ahead to enjoy herself while I try my darnest not to surrender too soon. So agonising... 😅

Looks: 90% similar mius the usual light filter. Some blemish on the face but nothing major. Love those big eyes and sweet innocent smile. Goes well with her cheeky personality.
Body: Not the skinny sort. Womanly and shapely but the highlight must be her boobs. Big and soft. Some say enhanced but feels real to me. Can't find any scars. She loves her boobs to be caressed the time.
AR: must say this is her expertise. First time got girl ask me to doggy. I thought she meant doggy her. But I was wrong .... 😂 she wants me in position to give me the AR of my life. Wah ... have to ask her to stop after a long while. She just keeps going and going. Can't take it any more. Over stimulated.
CIM: can.
FJ: got feel for me. Like bf gf. 😍 super responsive but she like to take the initiative. Tried a couple of positions at her initiative. Tbh not used to being dominated by girl but with her I'm ok lah. In between shots got good massage.
Gfe: you say leh? 😬

RTF: for sure. Poor girl is fully booked until no time to eat or sleep. But she still give tip top service. This kind of gem at 150 2s where to find??? Going back on 4 Apr.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
ohhhhhh I remember 109.

tried 205 and 206.. and now promo is no brainer..
Old 30-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hanny from Club Friday.

Felt like a king during my session with Hanny last night. Recommended for good service and good sex.

OKT's prompt replies with smooth booking process.

Looks: Close to photos about 85%? But its not discount, the photos are discounted. She looks better in person. I think she same as me not photogenic. Really pretty thai lady with slight thai tan. See won't reject.

Boobs: Natural small Bs. Definitely not for boobs lovers.

Body: Slim body with no ugly fats. Sexy body figure to bonk.

Frenching: DFK

BBBJ: Sensual, DT and tongue play on the head. Very nice. The experience of her going on her knees and giving the BBBJ, the view as reviews. Damn turn on. I usually lay on the bed never enjoy view. Decided to try this now.

FJ: Good stamina. Can take my long pounding well and enjoyed the sex with me. My first shot hugging her tight in missionary and then releasing the shot that feeling was damn hot and shiok.

GFE: Speaks some Chinese so we can break ice easily. Treats me like a king. The going into the room, and then asking her to kneel and give me the BBBJ is like I reach home after work and wife see i work so hard just kneel down to pleasure me.
Old 30-03-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
Footballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFootballax is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Finally have time go Jina as busy with work

JINA EROTIC

But she’s quite hungry for sex type when turn on so I have to be prepare not to overheat so I drink The white flower snake grass water. Previous Aki make me overheat then I sick for 2 weeks

I went in nia shes all smiley. Though she is the more gentle type, I try to talk to her about some of the exercises she do. She’s the type that interact more when talking about her interest which one is working out. I heard she’s a good eater also but that’s not my forte. Anyway I purposely say hot so want try in undies but haha is want see her perky ass when she demo the squat to me and some exercise she do. She really open up when doing demo I take opportunity to hold her hand and “feel the muscle she use when squatting” I love lady with firm flesh she certainly have that.

Then our eyes met then I started kissing her and she French me in return. I quickly take off our undies and carry her to washroom while frenching.

Those who try her will know her look when frenching. Must hold the glance and that will even turn her on more. Must play when she close her eyes then stop French and let her look into your eyes. In wash room continue French and our body press against each other. There’s a lot of grinding and we half dry ourselves.
Bcos I keep caressing her ass and massaging her pussy area when I feel her pussy is already hot and wet. After quick safety check she quickly grab dick and grind her pussy and her hips want to push it in. I pull out and rub it against her clit and when she started scratching my back I very slowly push the cock in cm by cm. While frenching her. She wanted to get it going but my slow penetration is turning on her button. After this I slowly pump her and feeling her pussy getting wetter but tighter. Her pussy can really clamp when she is high. This is in missionary position so I am doing the controlling so I will tease her and make her cannot tahan until she nimble me like a soft bite with her lips. Then I go pumping her. Damn bcos she like to do exercise can feel her pussy is really good if go different pace. But to turn her on more I use the folding deck chair position which let her perky ass bounce and rock my dick and bcos is stimulating her different areas of her pussy than she normally experience she is
really turn on

( Click to show/hide )

She a bit buey tahan so I let her take control by having her do cow girl. Trust me he squat penetration and I help her by holding her thighs.

Damn is sooo tight and damn the feeling is amazing as it slow but damn tight feel. After pumping and while I beginning fingering her ass. As usual I have totally no nails and her pussy juice make my finger wet snuff to put 1st segment of my finger in. Her eyes light up a that and after a few pump she suddenly stop

I am a bit surprise bcos I am in the mood to make her cum then shoot, She take look for something then take out KY I tot wtf.

I want try something. She take the ky the put
a bit on my cock head then grind her ass on my cock head as she put some on her ass.

Wait wait knn I dunno how much I bring. I think Dunno have enuff to try AJ or not.
Is ok me want try feeling good.

Your cock feel so good to me I want try more feeling good. Feel just right feeling

In my mind dunno happy or sad that my cock not so big and shiok until she want try aj. But by now she pushing my cock into her ass liao. But is so shook I just caress her thighs She now pretty excited, now I steam bcos can see she enjoying herself.

Feel good I feel so good. She panting and penetrate deeper and soon is all way in. Damn steam I keep squeeze her ass as she pump and her face is sight to behold. After pumping squat I buy tahan liao and unload all into her ass. We do a quick wash up and there is no funking smell and is damn good AJ she say so is so good.

We tcss a while to know her better but soon is talk about Aj and how she get into AJ. Then I ask her what is her best AJ experience and mix a bit about her exercise so feeling of her pelvis muscle feel so good. Chicken duck talk but she understand and talking about good AJ experience turn her on. Though I love to see her face when bonk (especially her hungry eyes) I ask her want try make butt horny haha. She turn around and do reverse cow girl. Damn I let the pix do the taking. Is light spanking caressing her ass.sight of her perky ass to slim waist that make be high and 2nd shot was fired into her ass.

This is a damn shiok experience and though I am totally spent I have to do this FR b4 I sleep so is still fresh on my mind

Summary

Shes not the type that talk a lot but I realise she like doing demo like demo exercise and share experiences. That turn her on

She is cute but not the super chio ones but her eyes and hunger for sex and shy expression at times is how she communicate. Must know how to play with her eye contact and is very fun and sometimes exciting as well

I am totally surprise she such gentle girl will initiate Aj I also paiseh to say how much I tip her but I empty my wallet liao for her. Actually she say no need but the joke on me having to pay FL via coins (draw wrong amount) kills the uncomfy situation

She go all out at times bcos shes horny but I will do my part by helping via carrying her body and that makes both of us enjoy a very good session

heard from 1 bro he met her n thailand but only down side is shes not always in bkk and have to go pattaya to meet her
Solid FR bro up u my humble point bro .
Old 30-03-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for honey (seduction)

She came before under another stable but forgot which one. So this is an rtf. She is fair and very slim. Not for boob lover. Looks a bit older than last time, but cld be makeup. Bit like sex with 小三. You will enjoy it. Bonus unlocking is possible but ymmv. Tight enough for me and can French.
Old 30-03-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

OKT shared many photos & videos of new arrivals for preview. Too risky to keep in phone hence sharing it here with everyone instead.

Zara (GX)
https://sammythe.guru/showpost.p...53&postcount=8

Helen (FG)
https://sammythe.guru/showpost.p...22&postcount=9

Anna (ES)
https://sammythe.guru/showpost.p...9&postcount=17

Nana (FG)
https://sammythe.guru/showpost.p...8&postcount=17

Hannah (GX)
https://sammythe.guru/showpost.p...13&postcount=8

Last edited by kristie009; 30-03-2023 at 04:09 PM.
Old 30-03-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Quelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

207 from nooky
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=928104

Look wise 7+ easily onwards with the usual slight thai tan. WYSIWYG
Slim body with abit tattoo on her.
Blow job was good, able to take it long.
Sex was great as well, expression was good, sound was good too.
She was quite chatty, so breaking the ice is easy.
Service attitude very proactive
First time to sg if I hear it right, might be new here.

Old 30-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
verywet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Dawn of Club Friday.

Okt: Prompt, smooth booking.

Massage: This one special mention. Bro CF recommends me to try. She used baby and has good pressure and skill, and progress to the sensual part her body rubbing against mine, very nice experience. End of session I felt so good. I actually extended time to 2 hours. Recommend to check with Bro CF for 2 hours session to fully enjoy sex and massage.

Looks 8/10 – Beautiful matured beauty. 80% from photos.
Body 7/10 – Good body considering her age. Not fat.
Boobs 9/10 - Nice big and soft natural C cups! Calling boob lovers!
Frenching 8/10 - Deep passionate frenching with her. We had good chemistry together.
Bbbj 8/10 – Very skilled with her BBBJ. She knows how to alternate between different pleasures.
FJ 8/10 – Accommodating with no complaints and happily enjoyed the sex together. Her nice moans just makes me want to fuck her non stop. The view watching her boobs shake with every hump I give her.

GFE 9/10 – High GFE. She is friendly and communicates well that removes the commercial feel.

RTF: Confirm.

Cons: Suggest bring own towel. Not for SYT lovers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1