The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-03-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She was always vanilla wasn't it?
I think bros refer to her bbbj services. Nothing to shout about, whole 50min was like rushing for train, I don’t like it. Haha, went for first and my last but I do hear a lot of good review about her but maybe I am the only unlucky one.
Old 30-03-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Recently RTM my current favourite massage girls:

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Another steamy session with this foxy lady. Her moaning, heavy petting with her fully naked body were a big turn on. She still looked sexy as hell even after changing into t-shirt and shorts to buy something downstairs.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nina-massage/
Her cute smile and soft large breasts are still as addictive. She has upped her game by teasing me with a sexy dress, trying out an interesting HJ move, fake love making and providing a good head massage at the end.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/fairy-massage/
More phone usage during massage, as expected due to her increasing popularity. Zhut her neh nehs to my heart's delight. HJ is still slow and enjoyable.

For MLs that offer only HJ (at least as advertised), the playability of these three ladies are among the better ones. But do note that their massage are kinda crappy. Lol.

Last edited by qwertysbfsg; 30-03-2023 at 12:12 PM.
Old 30-03-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/kk-massage/

Back for my big boobs fix. Discreet location that will be rather fresh for seasoned bros. Good service and polite gal. Body is hot, slim with big boobs (natural). Head massage till the hour is up, good time management. Overall money well spent. Will return again.
Thanks for the MR but does she really look like that in the SLG site? I hope it doesn't come off as being mean but I have a paranoia for faces that look too distorted by editing softwares.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I think I didn't visit her then is because her previous menu wasn't vanilla.

I dunno who her good friend is
But I am guessing it is good news for many, and she may go back to the same location.
Which LL is this?
Old 30-03-2023, 01:19 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Thanks for the MR but does she really look like that in the SLG site? I hope it doesn't come off as being mean but I have a paranoia for faces that look too distorted by editing softwares.
Close to 90%

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 30-03-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Which LL is this?
Big boobs Lin Lin
Old 30-03-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
Big boobs Lin Lin
Thought she just rtc
Old 30-03-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Thought she just rtc
Yes, but I think she back in May.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Any review for ice from slg?
Old 30-03-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamboyboy View Post
I've been eyeing her too. She's listed on a few other sites, one of it says she provide CBJ as well.
Anyway, one of the sites had a cryptic warning, so I'm reconsidering.
https://impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5036
Old 30-03-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
I met her in the spa(so her cost is the spa entry plus what she wrote on the webpage). What you will expect is cbj and fj which is not stated. Mlif. But that was many months back. She is not new. She is from dome 2. You can find more review in qianjin. Didn't really write anything because to be honest, nothing to shout about
Her location is now listed as condo though, so I guess there's no more entry fee required.
Old 30-03-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-ni-ni/

Recently visit this ML which gg to RTC soon

Looks quite decent, but body abit ba ba

voice very chatty and SYT kind

Massage quite okay around 20-30mins standard. Not hard hard kind. Decent decent.

Service orientated.

The tongue skills is no horse run! Sensual also tok gong!

She share with me got one water bed services, but i think i can imagine will be super shoik max. Jap Body stick tgt and bua bua u kind. Didnt have a chance to try.

Treat her good i think will have bonus!

Located in the Gem at NE line! alot of super tongue skills ML located there.

Worth to try.
I tried her a couple of months back. Really quite a sweet lady. Didn't know she's going to RTC soon. I'll need to RTM before she goes.
Old 30-03-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Which Tian Tian and which Yi Yi?
Time for ur mass FR again!!
Hahaha, yo bro!

Tian Tian has been around for a while but very under the radar. Yet she's so refreshing to be with - it's her down to earth nature, her sincerity and happy attitude. Now also learning new types of HJ skills, very steamy.
https://sglonelyguy21.com/tian-tian-massage/

Yiyi is a hot, pretty young lady. Steamy.
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-yiyi/

I think no more big FRs from me liow la bro. Lots of new samsters to fill that void. I'll probably keep mine short from now. Hehehe ;p
Old 30-03-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Oh wow now that i realised this Yi yi looks hot sia. Problem is vitamin M is limited and i prefer to concentrate power. But thanks for the reco as well… ohh and thanks for upping my points! Im back to pre-zap days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha, yo bro!

Tian Tian has been around for a while but very under the radar. Yet she's so refreshing to be with - it's her down to earth nature, her sincerity and happy attitude. Now also learning new types of HJ skills, very steamy.
https://sglonelyguy21.com/tian-tian-massage/

I think no more big FRs from me liow la bro. Lots of new samsters to fill that void. I'll probably keep mine short from now. Hehehe ;p
Old 30-03-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

This Yi Yi is also my favourite but, alas, her new address is so inaccessible now.

Bro, I am a fan of your entertaining FRs and I miss reading them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1