The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

remember there were clips of her in compromising situations shared, in one of it she wearing this outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
She still around in the biz
last rtf her is a while back, at her shop around boon keng area. had not went down many months, not sure if she still there.
Old 11-06-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Wow in Sg?
Good she decided to take the moral route
But income will be few times less
If she has kids n want to lead a life and of luxury not easy
Unless hubby earns a lot
when you supported her during fortune center time she already had a son i think now in ite or polytechnic ,now should be time to go ns.

she still got take some old customers with only vehicles fetching to and fro.

she has no husband yet, i think she still looking for some young boys that look like korean pop/

i think rich guy wun go for her , she this yr also 40 liao
Old 11-06-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Wow in Sg?
Good she decided to take the moral route
But income will be few times less
If she has kids n want to lead a life and of luxury not easy
Unless hubby earns a lot
how many of you guys actually manage to bang her?
Old 11-06-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
when you supported her during fortune center time she already had a son i think now in ite or polytechnic ,now should be time to go ns.

she still got take some old customers with only vehicles fetching to and fro.

she has no husband yet, i think she still looking for some young boys that look like korean pop/

i think rich guy wun go for her , she this yr also 40 liao
Faked husband maybe...hahaha she earn enough Liao la ...
Old 11-06-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Why does Difen need a fake husband? I thought she is local 😲
Old 11-06-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
i think factory worker does not make much cash. in addition she like to sleep a lot ,i doubt she got do any ot. maybe just enough to pay rental
Old 11-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Why does Difen need a fake husband? I thought she is local 😲
he is just joking la, fake husband as in someone not officially married but does the duty of a bf like example fetching her in car whenever she wants to go
Old 11-06-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Can share contacts?
Old 11-06-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Wow! Swee leh! Can share contact?
Old 11-06-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Wow if she still in fortune center i sure will go
Old 11-06-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

i remember theres a video for this. anyone still have that video?
Old 13-06-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Discovered amy back in sg a few months back, should be still working at the same place.
lol last time, i also asked for her whereabouts but always got zapped. Gave up trying to find her.
Old 24-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Lili, PRC matured woman works in a one-woman tuina shop at the Fourth level. After the painful tuina, we discussed. She asked me to pay first. I paid her. She rushed me. Don't find her.
Old 24-06-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Today went there, only a few shop i saw all Granny level.
Old 24-06-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I tot this place was already dead lol
Only remember that huge boob milf here.. tink her name was Lisa??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1