The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2005, 12:51 PM
sunny1475

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Recent Encounter at Mohd Sultan

happened to pop by mohd sultan over the weekend and manage to pick up this lovely office lady at one of the more popular pup.

she told me she is working at a legal firm as an admin assistant. a little on the flashy side but i like it when a lady is wearing spec. got a festish for OL.

send her home and she stay alone, thinking that hor seh liao but she was having her period. sianz 1/2 liao lah but she suggested that she will masturbate and let me watch. she given the green light to take pics and here they are. enjoy.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:54 PM
sunny1475

Re: Recent Encounter at Mohd Sultan

few more pics. can see her tampon and her vibrator. please up me if you think they are good.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
code01 is Cool - loads of Potential

hey bro..huh she looks gd better luck next time
cheers
Old 04-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Data on the first pic showed that it was taken on 6/2/2003 at 2.43 pm...doesn't gel with your story pal.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 05-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 20
ecco6 is one of the Best!ecco6 is one of the Best!ecco6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk
Data on the first pic showed that it was taken on 6/2/2003 at 2.43 pm...doesn't gel with your story pal.
bro... u really pinned on those who's trying to pull a quick one here huh... anyway support u all the way...
Old 05-04-2005, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 21
Presto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to behold

Seems like you are using a panasonic DV cam to take her mastubating.

Ba Chai women are just born horny.
I have known them, friend them, touch them, fuck them.
Old 05-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk
Really dun understand their rationale ... why can't they use stay low-profile & display the pics quietly, instead of sensationalizing with stories of ONS pick-ups???
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1475
happened to pop by mohd sultan over the weekend and manage to pick up this lovely office lady at one of the more popular pup.
The marvels of EXIF DATA has caught you out easily you lying cheat!

I can't believe there are so many dishonest people in such a small group of (eP) members.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-04-2005, 04:22 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
Really dun understand their rationale ... why can't they use stay low-profile & display the pics quietly, instead of sensationalizing with stories of ONS pick-ups???
Thinked he will feel paiseh now.... he will vanish from now one... got to give him some time to thinked of a new nick and a new story to fool us here... hehehehehehehehehe
Old 05-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecco6
Thinked he will feel paiseh now.... he will vanish from now one... got to give him some time to thinked of a new nick and a new story to fool us here... hehehehehehehehehe
Same for the other guy who claimed to have picked up a Thai Uni student ... when it's so bloody obvious she was a MP girl.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 05-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor

I can't believe there are so many dishonest people in such a small group of (eP) members. :
Shame shame .....
Old 06-04-2005, 01:04 AM
sunny1475

well, the story is fake but the girl is real. it was actually my fling, same girl as the thread below which bro yung punk and the rest had commented and given me points.

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...19&postcount=1

i was thinking it will be more fun if some erotic stories added to the post instead of "another session with my fling". so boring.

shame on me? me feel pai seh? change nick to come in? NEVER!!!!

if i share my girl with the bros and this is what i get. then FORGET IT. it will not be my lost.
Old 06-04-2005, 01:16 AM
sunny1475

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor

I can't believe there are so many dishonest people in such a small group of (eP) members.
uncle sam,

if you think that i am a cheat and dishonest, please remove all the pics in this thread and the previous thread.

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...19&postcount=1

i decided not to share anymore. it took me a great deal of courage to post the pics here cos she come in here also.

no wonder some old timers said that sammyboy is not the same anymore.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Sunny

You only got yourself to blame...telling us a tall tale! Sure background info add more flavour to the pics but writing something with more than a pinch of salt will only prompt others to shoot you down.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 06-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1475
no wonder some old timers said that sammyboy is not the same anymore.
It is exactly becoz of shameless creeps like you that makes the forum not worth visiting anymore, mind you. Being in the wrong yourself & you still wanna shout here shout there ...
You'll never walk alone,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1