The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ohyaitsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Madam wong at Mohd Sultan road

In 2005 I had a relationship with a married women. Her name is lynn. She was 6 years older than me and was married with no kids.
We had great sex and I always cum inside her. She took the morning pill the next day for precaution.

I was only 24 then still schooling in a polytechnic. Along Mohd Sultan road, there was this pub named Madam Wong. Me and my poly mate were dancing on the dance floor. I made eye contact with this lady. I approached her, Introduce myself made some small talk. But didnt exchange contacts.

2 months later, I received a PM from Lynn in friendster. Asking me how I Am. the next meetup I managed to french kiss her at Madam wong. I thought she was single untill she confess she was married over the phone and she was crying.

She said she wanted to see me that nite and she came over to my place. We started kissing and We had sex. it was the first time I was doing raw and the feeling was good.. and we showered together.. there are times we had sex in the toilet..

TbC
Old 05-11-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Madam wong at Mohd Sultan road

Reminds me of the WOng San, East Side, Siam Supper Club, Double O days ...........
Love the Thread Title.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Duda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 05-11-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Suprahit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 05-11-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

It was a very roller coaster ride for me having a relationship with a married women who was 6 years older than me and I was still schooling in one of the local polys.

I would say 99% of the time when she came over to my place we would have sex. I was able to cum 3 times in a day. Tried the 4th but unable to.

She was 30. She was working in a legal firm doing admin work. Pink nipples, not on the slim side. Long hair. She has a high sex drive prolly in her peak.

The bbbj she gave was amazing. I would finger her and press her boobs at the same time. Hear moans are pretty sweet.

One time we had morning sex and I cum inside her on top.
She mentioned i was the first guy who manage to cum with her on top. Damn i miss her.

I ate her pussy while I was lying down and her pussy right in front of my face. Slowly i lick to her asshole. She was moaning...

There was even a time after i cum. After a min, My dick harden again and did her missionary and soon enough i came again.

But good things come to an end.. in a period of time she begin not to answer my text msges.. i became needy and show signs of desperation...

TBc
Old 05-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

I change to my shorts. I grab my towel and was going to bath, suddenly she hold me and push me down to the bed and started french kissing. My dick harden and I slip my fingers into her bra and play with her hard nipples. I removed my shorts and led her hand to feel my hard dick. She slowly was playing my hard dick. I slowly remove her cloths and we were naked on the bed . I slowly lick her ears, blowing into her ear. Slowly down to her boobs.

Her pussy was damn wet, i was rubbing her clitoris and french kissing at the same time. Our toungues were fighting each harder tremendously with a pinch of force. Then she gave me a sensual bj. I signal her to place her pussy in my mouth in a 69position. Licking her pussy, using my 2 hands feeling her boobs. She was moaning exhaustly while sucking my cock for the next 10 mins..
i pump her pussy in the missionary style thru n forth. She was moaning helplessly asking me to pump harder. My RPM slowly shot up. Using my hands grab her boobs. Pumping her in missionary style she begged me to go faster and faster.. till i explded my white armies into her pale raw pussy.. we french kissed again after this wonderful deed.. she said "I love you"

TBC
Old 05-11-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

camping here
Old 05-11-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

"I love you": she whispered into my ear.
But shes fucking married. Was this true love?
She was willing to let me cum inside her.
She was paying for my meals outside.
She always make the first move to call me or msg me first.
She always said "I Love you"
BUT i saw the msges sent by her husband saying hes sorry and apologise,
I felt a tinge of uneasiness and jealously which eventually make me look weaker in her eyes.
Before we broke up I met her husband' I told him you better watch over his wife.
He threatened me and gave me 5 mins to get out if not he gonn hammer me.
Old 05-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Please do continue.
Old 05-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9041 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

How cum 24 yrs old still in poly?
Old 05-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
How cum 24 yrs old still in poly?
I was in the normal stream for 5 year
Than ITE then poly..
25 yo then i started working...
Old 05-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

A big thank you to the bro who gave me power.

The signs of neediness started to inch up the day she left for redang island in malaysia to take up an open water scuba diving course.
Ever since she came back, she always mention how cute her dive master is with a tatoo over his right arm. When she was being thrown into a sea by the divemasters.
I was pretty taken back. Even she told me the cute dive master brought up the topic about sex while they were chatting by the seaside. She assured me nothing happen bewteen them and even told me gals thow themselves towards the divemaster but not her. I agreed.
And still we had sex that night.
This one was abit different.
I pump her that night alot harder.
Why?
Because of the stupid divemasters make my inner feelings flipp.
From there onwards, Whatever she said or mention wat she did, i tend to over analyse the situation, and my mind starts to wander...
What causes it?
Is it because shes married?
Is it because of her open personality?

Things started going downhill from here when she mentioned that she is going back to redang island the 2nd time,

TBC
Old 05-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kickmatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah nice story, camping now
Old 05-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Tochiba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 05-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSmith View Post
Reminds me of the WOng San, East Side, Siam Supper Club, Double O days ...........
Love the Thread Title.
Yup bring back some wonderful memories
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1