The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Fire near MBC area ..

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/178155/...lock-in-manila

M H Del Pilar is where MBC is locate .. FYI
Old 18-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mbc gets fun after a few beers. usual start downstairs, play a game of pool, flirt with the waitresses. then move upstairs to check scenary. fun times. never disappointed ... until the next morning ... hungover!
Old 22-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, first time poster, living in Manila full-time now, for work.

Need some tips for getting nonWL/FL action, I stay in Makati, bringing girls home is not feasible and I dislike clubs/drinking/smoking.

Have been going exclusively to the MP scene, although I am increasingly tired of the "quickie", for me prefer a chase.

Any tips on how a filipina thinks? and how to seduce them. I have some Angmo friends here and they literally have 9s/10s throwing themselves at them, why ahh? filipinas have white fever in a bad way...

What's the experiences of brothers here in picking up non FL/WLs in Makati area?
Old 22-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

troysteel: members since 2009, but first post .. haha .. welcome bro

Well, the famous FL joint in Makati has decided to clean up the place, so Havana has decided to stop single women loitering around, as per a friend who run a bar in Manila ..

Yes, Filipinas have white fever, and the more richer they are, the more they are feverish, you cannot do anything about it.

the good news is, there are a lot more who are not so.

Well, the main thing to break in, is to have a contact, who can make you feel comfy, as that, in my opinion, offers the path of least resistance.

PM me and I will give you some pointers, even otherwise.

Oh, another strategy is to take a local .. but, don't trust the men unless you knwo them enough .. I know enough times I been used to buy drinks for girls for the filipino guy to screw .. at my cost, and of course, they have not qualms about it, generally.

Well, I filter my connections, enough, so such don't happen to me any more ..

For filipina thinking, I wrote a lot about it, in this thread as well as in the AC and Maid thread. Too lazy to rehash.

Do some read up bro
Old 22-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

etsys: pmed you bro.

only thing I remember about Havana, having hung out there is that there is tons of Ladyboys hanging around there from about 7pm onwards. Never been there late enough to see what goes on after the "family" crowd leaves Though as lately as last week, can still see a few girls dressed in the "whore's uniform" sitting in Havana in early evening.
Old 26-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Agreed... On d white fever.... Bit...

One of My nurse gfs was also used n dumped by a white...

Now she suckin mine... but wht a cat in bed sia.... Tongue bath... Nipple suck, arse rim n an expert at blow job...

I wonder if she is a nurse or a bg/fl?

Yes a bit of education n a lil more money .... The higher d white temperature...

Path of least resistance diba? Physics in cheonging pinays? Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Yes, Filipinas have white fever, and the more richer they are, the more they are feverish, you cannot do anything about it.

the good news is, there are a lot more who are not so.

Well, the main thing to break in, is to have a contact, who can make you feel comfy, as that, in my opinion, offers the path of least resistance.

PM me and I will give you some pointers, even otherwise.

For filipina thinking, I wrote a lot about it, in this thread as well as in the AC and Maid thread. Too lazy to rehash.

Do some read up bro
Old 26-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I think if u read bro etsys posts, my posts n a couple of other bros u will easily get into d Pinay pants of ur choice....

Yes.... Ignore the white fever....

So many pinays out there to rock ur bones tht ul run out of time...

Spend a lil but spend wisely....

More time on interview via chat/ym/sms n ul quickly identify her weakness....

And usually tht will help u get in between her legs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post

Have been going exclusively to the MP scene, although I am increasingly tired of the "quickie", for me prefer a chase.

Any tips on how a filipina thinks? and how to seduce them. I have some Angmo friends here and they literally have 9s/10s throwing themselves at them, why ahh? filipinas have white fever in a bad way...

What's the experiences of brothers here in picking up non FL/WLs in Makati area?
Old 26-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

Deleted

Double post
Old 26-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

two digit count down to philippines. hehehehe permanent residency.

I am coming, I am coming. Just all you guys dont piss at me when I am there.

Once every quarter I will cook a big pot of Ba Ku Teh for all of you regular. Either in manila or Tarlac.

Bring own brandy ( Duty Free ) for me to cook the Kidney Soup. You guys need some tonic from me.

I will see if I can learn the traditional Ipoh style Brandy Chicken from my ex-sister in-law. Chicken I supply, Brandy not in-cluded. 1 bowl of soup, good for 3 days. Heaty body will nose bleed.
Old 26-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

sugardad: add to it : one nice place to make chicken curry - and french loaf / bread -

have fun bro ..
Old 26-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

sambal yes, curry .......... anyone want to give me a hand. Had never cook curry before. A bit to spicy in phil ??

Also , dont know if the spices are available there. Never thought of cooking curry cos most pinas I know resisted curry.

Last edited by sugardad; 26-04-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old 26-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Yup chix curry n french loaf yummy... Spicier d better.

Bro etsys u cook it n il just add chilli powder.

I had cooked chicken curry (very spicy) in a farm sometime bk with one of my GFs.... It was so hot they added loads of sugar n coconut milk to it...

The natives cld not handle d spice..

Bro sugarDad ur right... They resist curry....... Unless its a free treat or a one-off thing usually they r not into curries...

I found tandoor roti n dhal in Mandurriao opp a Sikh temple

Spices got la bro... If u need addresses il let u know.... But for now please cook Bak Kut teh n brandy chicken first

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
sugardad: add to it : one nice place to make chicken curry - and french loaf / bread -

have fun bro ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
sambal yes, curry .......... anyone want to give me a hand. Had never cook curry before. A bit to spicy in phil ??

Also , dont know if the spices are available there. Never thought of cooking curry cos most pinas I know resisted curry.
Old 27-04-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
two digit count down to philippines. hehehehe permanent residency.

I am coming, I am coming. Just all you guys dont piss at me when I am there.

Once every quarter I will cook a big pot of Ba Ku Teh for all of you regular. Either in manila or Tarlac.

Bring own brandy ( Duty Free ) for me to cook the Kidney Soup. You guys need some tonic from me.

I will see if I can learn the traditional Ipoh style Brandy Chicken from my ex-sister in-law. Chicken I supply, Brandy not in-cluded. 1 bowl of soup, good for 3 days. Heaty body will nose bleed.
Where you staying? I be planning to get unit in Makati soon...moving in around 2014 or 2015. =p
Old 27-04-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Metro Manila, 2 location confirmed, that is in Marikina and Tarlac. Building own bahay. Another not sure yet. maybe Davao.

If the Food Talk goes on , I think I will open Zhi Char Stall already. Also employ a indian chef and a zhi char chef, bring them with me. Lodging and gf provided.
hahahaha.
Old 27-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

sugardad: lodging and GF provided ? haha that's sweet of you ..

I echo The Lord's words .. spicy will not go in Philippines -- for them, spicy is like the Bicol Express - Plain chilly - and not the spiced up curried spices ..

For a tester, check out the Indian places in Manila / Makati, so you have an idea of what sells for the locals - including Old Chang Kee at MOA .. and Makanustra, Banana Leaf and Queens at Bollywood (at GB)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1