The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
portsafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
you should try pattaya, my itinerary with some friends is full for a 3 night stay in pattaya, then heading to bkk which till now i'm scratching my head where to go to have fun. i prefer picking up girls in clubs such as insanity where i get to know them while listening to edm and stuff.

sugar and level is a nono for me.
ah yes picking up at clubs. i hit rate quite low hahaha i dont look good enough!
Old 30-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
in pin up agogo, those "models" you pay upfront to the club, bar fine and boom boom. 2000+ 7000 (depending on model)
ah i see...
Old 31-03-2023, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by undermist View Post
Hey me and my friend are planning to visit pattaya soon. Do any bro know where can we get russian, kazakhstan, ukrain girl? Heard they used to have these FL walking around.
There used to be Russian FLs at the beach bars along Jomtien pre-covid. Not sure about now.

There also were syndicated Eastern European ladies at the Russian AGGs on walking street available for takeout. But I steer clear of them because of their Russian mafia handlers. Seems like they have a strong bias against Asians..... prefering to pimp their ladies out to the Angmos and Middle Eastern guys.
Old 31-03-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
There also were syndicated Eastern European ladies at the Russian AGGs on walking street available for takeout. But I steer clear of them because of their Russian mafia handlers. Seems like they have a strong bias against Asians..... prefering to pimp their ladies out to the Angmos and Middle Eastern guys.
i avoid those on walking street too.
hearsay their service has gone downhill since covid.
with regards to bias, i dont think the bias is strong. As long as you have the money, they'll look aside the bias.
Have seen china men and indians going into the russian AGGs.
A few times i saw some of the russian girls going off with indians.
Once i was having a smoke outside one of those AGG (side alley ones). The russian boss came out to chat with me and invite me in. I declined however, as i can see the quality is low for that shop haha.
Old 31-03-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i avoid those on walking street too.
hearsay their service has gone downhill since covid.
with regards to bias, i dont think the bias is strong. As long as you have the money, they'll look aside the bias.
A few times i saw some of the russian girls going off with indians.
Once i was having a smoke outside one of those AGG (side alley ones). The russian boss came out to chat with me and invite me in. I declined however, as i can see the quality is low for that shop haha.
i actually scared of the mafia lol want to try russian but dont dare
Old 01-04-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
undermist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
There used to be Russian FLs at the beach bars along Jomtien pre-covid. Not sure about now.

thanks bro, will post a review if managed to find one
Old 01-04-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
A few times i saw some of the russian girls going off with indians..
The bias is there.... my Aussie friend took a russian lady from the walking street AGG (where the ladies dance in the glass capsules facing the street)..... for 5K baht overnight.
He recommended the same lady to me but the AGG refused to let her go with me unless I pay 10K baht for her. I walked away and related the issue to my Aussie friend. He went back to the AGG and took the same lady again and they quoted same price of 5K baht to him.
He brought the lady back to our hotel and told her it was me that booked her..... she had no problem with that and stayed with me until next morning.
Old 07-04-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
thugdada is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

goin for songkran 13-16 in pattaya . anyone goin too? wanna hang & hunt together?
Old 07-04-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugdada View Post
goin for songkran 13-16 in pattaya . anyone goin too? wanna hang & hunt together?
Bad timing..... few ladies in Patts as most will have gone back to hometowns for the Songkran.
Old 09-04-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 19
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Party Time in Pattaya..
Hollywood/Panda/Differ/FinUp party time...
Miss my kaki WaterBoi...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 11-04-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
The bias is there.... my Aussie friend took a russian lady from the walking street AGG (where the ladies dance in the glass capsules facing the street)..... for 5K baht overnight.
He recommended the same lady to me but the AGG refused to let her go with me unless I pay 10K baht for her. I walked away and related the issue to my Aussie friend. He went back to the AGG and took the same lady again and they quoted same price of 5K baht to him.
He brought the lady back to our hotel and told her it was me that booked her..... she had no problem with that and stayed with me until next morning.
5k bhat is super cheap bro. people say ony bar fine in above 5k. girl around 10k per night. your friend should super regular customer
Old 11-04-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Would like to seek advice on the recommended nightclub to go at Pattaya.

Between Hollywood, Differ, Insomnia, Club K, Ying Club and Club Panda, where is the best spot now for FLs and the best crowd?
Old 12-04-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Would like to seek advice on the recommended nightclub to go at Pattaya.

Between Hollywood, Differ, Insomnia, Club K, Ying Club and Club Panda, where is the best spot now for FLs and the best crowd?
Hollywood - Big club. Girls mostly are barfine from bars, agogo. While the rest are FLs with diff price range. You can get lucky with girls whom are just there to have fun.

Panda - FLs lower quality than hollywood. Those top tiers usually have been booked. A few random girls once a while go to Panda to have fun and some extra cash for LT.

Differ - Dont bother unless u speak thai. Coz the girls who go there prefer men who can speak thai or are thai men. And u need to dress good to impress them too. Of course there are PRs working there.

Ying Club - Abit like Panda but more PRs. Problem is most of the PRs are china girls.

Club K - Not much info. Every season change style.

Insomnia - Girls go there mainly to find angmo but ok with asians too. Just wanna have fun and some side cash for LT.

Personally, I prefer Hollywood the most. Because i have alot of choices and can base on experience know whom to pick for the best value for the night.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 12-04-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For guys that can speak some Thai, go to "Season Chill" on Pattaya 3rd road for a non Farang experience. you can find it easily on goggle map. it has been renamed as "SC ??"
Old 12-04-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
Hollywood - Big club. Girls mostly are barfine from bars, agogo. While the rest are FLs with diff p. You can get lucky with girls whom are just there to have fun.

Personally, I prefer Hollywood the most. Because i have alot of choices and can base on experience know whom to pick for the best value for the night.
What is the market price now for ST/LT at Hollywood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
For guys that can speak some Thai, go to "Season Chill" on Pattaya 3rd road for a non Farang experience. you can find it easily on goggle map. it has been renamed as "SC ??"
Season Chill is a bar where lady sit and drink with you? Have you tried dabao from there before? What's the BF and asking price for ST/LT?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1