The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cover View Post
Second to that.

I have been visited this TCM ML for quite number of times. She is very chatty type , milf not really a looker and we do exchange messages when free. So somehow some friendship built-up. So my massage session from very TCM type become a bit playful type. Don't get me wrong, this place is a clean joint, with a Male TCM doctor around during day time and have ladies customers too. After quite a few seesions when we are more close, and I told her I peeked that she wearring a red lacy bra.very sexy...she immediately pitched my nippled and scold me bad ppl.
I also told her that I went gym to do sprinter and my groin portion sore...haha. and she will massage that portion ..very close to my balls..but never touches.. But she can't avoid touching it between the shorts which I'm wearing and my bro got harden and she used her hand to push it away...damn funny.. Just got one time when she lift up my head and quite close to her chest and I purposely pushed my head on her breast and she scolded me I'm a bad people..haha. Then next day she message me I corrupted our pure friendship..if I need that kind of massage go somewhere else and don't come here... Need proper massage then come...blah blah blah.
Sometime I find that's it's quite enjoyable to have this kind of episode even didn't have anything from her.
I won't be sharing her contact because I won't want any bros to get any scolding or anything more and waste money end up getting nothing. Just purely sharing my experience.
So kinky experience.
Old 27-07-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clean massage no need wear underwear de

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Telok Blangah gave me disposable , will tear off the side. After will ask me want to bao yang or not
Near a nice and big coffeeshop bro, if yes, who u try bro? Lady AxxA ?
Old 27-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
ashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Is that place good? I tried the other one nearby before but not this newer one. Not sure hows the standard like... The entrance is higher than normal thats why I havent tried it yet...

Upped list :
Old 27-07-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland View Post
Is that place good? I tried the other one nearby before but not this newer one. Not sure hows the standard like... The entrance is higher than normal thats why I havent tried it yet...
I haven't try yet bro but probably soon, saw lady Axxa looks good but pics definitely modified 😇😇😇😇
Old 27-07-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
ashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to all

Quote:
I haven't try yet bro but probably soon, saw lady Axxa looks good but pics definitely modified 😇😇😇😇
It has been a while since I went to the other one as well.. I dont like the fact that everything is done under towel and even with my disposables still on... Cannot touch etc etc.. Finish le, ask you go shower, dont even bother cleaning....

Upped list :
Old 27-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

I got one MILF I always go at times. Last time is pull down to knee level. And will touch everywhere under the towel except to stroke the kkj.
Nowadays is jitao tear the middle and drag up to the stomach area and touch everywhere except the kkj head and no stroking.
No GQ will be asked. If accidentally shoot, then bo Bian. But no need give tips.
Old 27-07-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
I got one MILF I always go at times. Last time is pull down to knee level. And will touch everywhere under the towel except to stroke the kkj.
Nowadays is jitao tear the middle and drag up to the stomach area and touch everywhere except the kkj head and no stroking.
No GQ will be asked. If accidentally shoot, then bo Bian. But no need give tips.
Wow bro tats good lay
Old 27-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland View Post
It has been a while since I went to the other one as well.. I dont like the fact that everything is done under towel and even with my disposables still on... Cannot touch etc etc.. Finish le, ask you go shower, dont even bother cleaning....
Block 45 bro?
Old 27-07-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow care to share bro, I loves cock teaser ML and tks 👍👍
Old 27-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Hi bro , beside a medical hall shop. Blk 7x

Quote:
Old 27-07-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I haven't try yet bro but probably soon, saw lady Axxa looks good but pics definitely modified ��������
The other colleague A picture is less modified. Look same as per Fb. I refer to blk 4x. Not the 7x
Old 28-07-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like that oso can shoot arh? ..
Old 28-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
The other colleague A picture is less modified. Look same as per Fb. I refer to blk 4x. Not the 7x
So have u tested ML A bro?
Old 28-07-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes i did...
Old 28-07-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Care to share more details via PM bro, tempted to try her soon 😀😀 can do what and need to pay how much too bro 😁😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1