The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Grogu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maspro View Post
Just want to hear from other bros' perspectives.

I am married and with 1 child and i have been going for massages close to 10years and i have always read about other bros falling into KC traps. I alway felt i will nvr fall into this situation as i set my emotions apart.Not saying i had fall into one but i am somewhat in a similar situation now.

So i visited this viet ML for the first time last week and we ended up frenching in the session and ended with HJ. In the 1st session i already made known that i am married as i feel no point lying as i dont intend to date them. But when leaving she kept kissing and hugging me, she even teared abit. So was kinda surprised for me that she reacted that way n thought she may like me or acting abit.

So fast forward, i did thought of her after the 1st session so i visited her for the 2nd time yesterday. We frenched like long lost lover throughout the whole session and she voluntarily provided BJ and CIM services for me. At first i still think ok la maybe she still act abit to get regular customers. But what happened at the end was when i wanted to tip her for the service before i left. She outright rejected and dont want to accept after my several attempts to give the money.

I am kinda taken aback and for the first time after 10 yrs i encountered this situation. I can imagine if i kept going back i will get free HJ and BJ, and for now of course i've not fallen into the KC trap.

Want to ask bros, should i continue to go and i may get myself in trouble eventually or should i stop going to her as i also dont want to hurt her if she is genuine. I definitely cant date her, bring her out or give her any status so continuing to go will only hurt her.
Obviously you are not thinking properly. Don't make decision and regret later.
Old 18-02-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanweiliang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Think Ml is falling for me, should i continue to visit her?

Quote:
Just want to hear from other bros' perspectives.

I am married and with 1 child and i have been going for massages close to 10years and i have always read about other bros falling into KC traps. I alway felt i will nvr fall into this situation as i set my emotions apart.Not saying i had fall into one but i am somewhat in a similar situation now.

So i visited this viet ML for the first time last week and we ended up frenching in the session and ended with HJ. In the 1st session i already made known that i am married as i feel no point lying as i dont intend to date them. But when leaving she kept kissing and hugging me, she even teared abit. So was kinda surprised for me that she reacted that way n thought she may like me or acting abit.

So fast forward, i did thought of her after the 1st session so i visited her for the 2nd time yesterday. We frenched like long lost lover throughout the whole session and she voluntarily provided BJ and CIM services for me. At first i still think ok la maybe she still act abit to get regular customers. But what happened at the end was when i wanted to tip her for the service before i left. She outright rejected and dont want to accept after my several attempts to give the money.

I am kinda taken aback and for the first time after 10 yrs i encountered this situation. I can imagine if i kept going back i will get free HJ and BJ, and for now of course i've not fallen into the KC trap.

Want to ask bros, should i continue to go and i may get myself in trouble eventually or should i stop going to her as i also dont want to hurt her if she is genuine. I definitely cant date her, bring her out or give her any status so continuing to go will only hurt her.
Best to keep it transactional. Have safe fun but take good care of your family. Ideal to have a cool off period to think properly. What's her interest/upside, and what's your interest/upside ? Asymmetric upside for her and asymmetric downside for you.
Old 18-02-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanweiliang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best to keep it transactional and have some cool off period. Too much upside for her and too much downside for you
Old 19-02-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to all bros again. I think i decide to end this before anyone falls deeper. Rmthe risks are just not worth it... shall stop seeing her for the time being and explain to her.
Old 19-02-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks to all bros again. I think i decide to end this before anyone falls deeper. Rmthe risks are just not worth it... shall stop seeing her for the time being and explain to her.
Right from the start, I have mentioned you are an honest chap which is true enough.
Anyway this kind of stuff don't need to explain to her, just block and delete the contact.
Old 19-02-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good decision. Many bros I have seen make the wrong decision and regret. We have seen the mistakes from others, we have the blessing to learn from them without facing it yourself.
Old 21-02-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

for you to make an absolutely clean cut, share the contact with us bro. i bet you will not turn back again once you do that.
Old 21-02-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
for you to make an absolutely clean cut, share the contact with us bro. i bet you will not turn back again once you do that.
Agree!!! And see if she does the same with other bros here
Old 21-02-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

This is commercial sex the FL & the John owe nothing to each other. Its a $ for sex transaction don’t read too much into it. Unless you willing to marry the FL & suffer the pain of bruised ego or constant suspicion there is no sweet nothings to whisper any longer. Do not underestimate how easy it can be to get attached, otherwise the adventure can possibly become a tragedy. Its fun and also a fantasy, make sure it stays that way and you will have nice memories instead of a living nightmare.
Old 21-02-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
Haha i already shared with one of my SBF bro. I let him go test out first then we see got double standard anot.
Old 22-02-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
magicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha i already shared with one of my SBF bro. I let him go test out first then we see got double standard anot.
see if service standard match the $ spent lol
Old 22-02-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

awaits your bro coming to ask whether ML is falling for him.
Old 22-02-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
dopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oo interesting, I'm also keen on finding out whether she provides such level of service to other bros!
Old 26-02-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Grogu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
This is commercial sex the FL & the John owe nothing to each other. Its a $ for sex transaction don’t read too much into it. Unless you willing to marry the FL & suffer the pain of bruised ego or constant suspicion there is no sweet nothings to whisper any longer. Do not underestimate how easy it can be to get attached, otherwise the adventure can possibly become a tragedy. Its fun and also a fantasy, make sure it stays that way and you will have nice memories instead of a living nightmare.

It's all transactional and that is the right assumption
Old 02-03-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
alantck9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GFE level so high! i would to experience it too haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1