The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: No more streetwalker FL in GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
last time Darlene Hotel FL is the best
hahhahaa yes. too bad that time i had less money as was a uni student

knn if they were still there these days i think my quality of life would be better
Old 02-03-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielChan View Post
Lor 16 gt, and Lorong 20, opp the convenience store. Price usually there 50 to 100. Depends on the lady. If lucky, gt their contact number and can arrange nxt time easily
actually has anyone chatted with them? idk why, but i got a hunch not all the non aunties might be transexuals? i should speak with them next time.
Old 02-03-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: No more streetwalker FL in GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post

knn if they were still there these days i think my quality of life would be better

at least you tried them before
Old 02-03-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

many years back there are so many streetwalker in GL. they can just stand side by side along the street and let the customer choose. once selected next go book hotel room n bang.... so that time when midnite wan to get some fuck, can just go down GL n can easily find one girl there for the fuck.

haiz now things change.. now middle of the night wan to find a fuck, go GL n no girls to find for a fuck. like now 11.45pm. wan to find a fuck but dun know go where.. GL haiz...

really miss those olden days.
Old 03-03-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post

年少。。有精没金
年老。。有金没精
Old 03-03-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
many years back there are so many streetwalker in GL. they can just stand side by side along the street and let the customer choose. once selected next go book hotel room n bang.... so that time when midnite wan to get some fuck, can just go down GL n can easily find one girl there for the fuck.

haiz now things change.. now middle of the night wan to find a fuck, go GL n no girls to find for a fuck. like now 11.45pm. wan to find a fuck but dun know go where.. GL haiz...

really miss those olden days.
So happening in the night till 4am+ spoil for choices $40 to $100
From Thai / Indo / PRC n sometime Ang Mo too
Even sitting in the KPT can be approched by PRC MILFs
Tats was good old days
Old 03-03-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
年少。。有精没金
年老。。有金没精
i'm not old yet lol.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So happening in the night till 4am+ spoil for choices $40 to $100
From Thai / Indo / PRC n sometime Ang Mo too
Even sitting in the KPT can be approched by PRC MILFs
Tats was good old days
Actually there was a high probability of girls that you will fuck 3 to 4 times.

1. Collect money from you first as if you cannot pay or run away, fuck!
2. Actual process of fucking her. Sometimes haven’t cum she chase you to cum. Services unlike the way she portray downstairs. Fuck!
3. Once cum finish she put on clothes and go down look for new customers leaving you in room to clean yourself up. Most did not shower after deed. Fuck!

That’s why I limited spending my money on them, and only go to Licensed cat150
Old 04-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Actually there was a high probability of girls that you will fuck 3 to 4 times.

1. Collect money from you first as if you cannot pay or run away, fuck!
2. Actual process of fucking her. Sometimes haven’t cum she chase you to cum. Services unlike the way she portray downstairs. Fuck!
3. Once cum finish she put on clothes and go down look for new customers leaving you in room to clean yourself up. Most did not shower after deed. Fuck!

That’s why I limited spending my money on them, and only go to Licensed cat150
As for me during tat time SYTs standing in row modeling / those stand Five Foot Way along L18 to 20 were rush job
Those approached u in KPT at L23 PRC MILFs were much more better catch
Old 04-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As for me during tat time SYTs standing in row modeling / those stand Five Foot Way along L18 to 20 were rush job
Those approached u in KPT at L23 PRC MILFs were much more better catch

those hanging around uob moneymax one really quite chiu leh see liao no appetite
Old 04-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
those hanging around uob moneymax one really quite chiu leh see liao no appetite
Agreed but if lucky some time chio MILF only if u like
Haiz ... but now talk only
Heard Mainland eco quite bad too after 3 years lock down .... hope may relive up CL again like good old days .... just for sight seeing nothing to do ok siok ar
Old 04-03-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kof123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Still have some SG and LBs bur very old.
L24a seems quiet no more white card standing.
Old 04-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed but if lucky some time chio MILF only if u like
Haiz ... but now talk only
Heard Mainland eco quite bad too after 3 years lock down .... hope may relive up CL again like good old days .... just for sight seeing nothing to do ok siok ar
buy meal and drinks chit chat only
Old 04-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
buy meal and drinks chit chat only
Buy her drink n slowly into topic n gum just up liao nom 80to 100 ....haha
Old 04-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Buy her drink n slowly into topic n gum just up liao nom 80to 100 ....haha
after makan thank me and gone

but fun lor.,dining companions

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1