The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

How much time on average did you guys take to get to fuck the ML? Not those who already have that option in their minds, but those that need to build chemistry and bring to somewhere like hotel. I am trying to get a ML to agree by improving chemistry and unlocking intimacy 1 by 1, but it is taking quite a lot of time haha.

Currently getting almost everything I want from her except the fucking. Most of the time I can just visit her to fix my DFK deprive, it's still cheaper than Cat200 and more convenient for me. But keep on going visiting and giving tip is quite an investment end up still to go to GL if I need an exercise.

I could go to GL Cat200 house to get it easily, but I didn't get better feel with the WLs even with my regular than with this ML.
Old 09-07-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4311 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
$100_$150 is quite standard
Senior bro, now it's going to be mid July 2023 soon & half a year had gone by - is the rate $100 -$150 still standard,
Old 09-07-2023, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=zip4671;22476216]Senior bro, now it's going to be mid July 2023 soon & half a year had gone by - is the rate $100 -$150 still standard,[/QUOTE

C'mon la..keep it within this range.You think pussy is like all other goods, affected so much by inflation?
Old 09-07-2023, 06:11 AM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
I totally agreed. Nothing is free. Sometime I wonder what’s the difference between GL and ML 😂
No difference! All is in the mindset of one big head and one tiny head.
Old 09-07-2023, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Paid $170 all-in for FJ. Is this market rate nowadays?
The most is $150. Anything higher, either the gal seldom do it and also those innocent type.You can tell when you f her.If you paying $170 for a slut, your small head rules over you.
Old 09-07-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

I pay between 100 - 150. They r the ones whom I built good rapport over time. It is not their typical services. I have heard some very well to do, would offer them up to 500 or 1K just to be able to up them
Old 09-07-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
How much time on average did you guys take to get to fuck the ML? Not those who already have that option in their minds, but those that need to build chemistry and bring to somewhere like hotel. I am trying to get a ML to agree by improving chemistry and unlocking intimacy 1 by 1, but it is taking quite a lot of time haha.

Currently getting almost everything I want from her except the fucking. Most of the time I can just visit her to fix my DFK deprive, it's still cheaper than Cat200 and more convenient for me. But keep on going visiting and giving tip is quite an investment end up still to go to GL if I need an exercise.

I could go to GL Cat200 house to get it easily, but I didn't get better feel with the WLs even with my regular than with this ML.
I think everyone's experience will vary. Many factors will affect the duration it takes to unlock, including ML's own mindset towards bonking a client.

I have a similar case of a mature lady in a cat1 spa.

Started with once a month visits, then increase frequency to twice a month, standard tips, nothing extra. My visits got later and later until I was usually the last customer before she locked up the shop for the day. That was when I could push the boundaries. At some point at the two year mark, I managed to bonk her in the shop. And the rest is history.

But in my case, I'm significantly younger than her, perhaps she finds me handsome, perhaps she hasn't had a cock in her for years, who knows.
Old 09-07-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
I pay between 100 - 150. They r the ones whom I built good rapport over time. It is not their typical services. I have heard some very well to do, would offer them up to 500 or 1K just to be able to up them
Those are really desperate case
Old 09-07-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

100-150 is excluding entrance right? That's about right.
Old 09-07-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
This rate is to piak a model or super model category lah ..

Am speechless if ppl pay that rate to piak a ML/WL/FL leh, unless this is how the wealthy wud spend their money on chickens lor, alamak ..
Old 09-07-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Am speechless if ppl pay that rate to piak a ML/WL/FL leh, unless this is how the wealthy wud spend their money on chickens lor, alamak ..
Rich people have money, use money to quickly solve problem
Old 09-07-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Yeah or piak swee swee influencer ma ho!👍👍👍😛😛😛
Old 09-07-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
You have such lobangs ah? Lol
Old 09-07-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
You have such lobangs ah? Lol
But WOO not rich enough lo bro WOO always budget one wahahaha
Those are top tier categories not within WOO de reach lol
Old 09-07-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Rich people have money, use money to quickly solve problem
Money no problem, problem is no money ..
Quote:
Yeah, this is what i meant bro, so long as u dun spend that much of money to piak women in the chicken industry can liao, tio bo? ..
Quote:
But WOO not rich enough lo bro WOO always budget one wahahaha
Those are top tier categories not within WOO de reach lol
Yeah bro, top tier category is not within my reach neither.
Few years ago i used to pay 88 to a few MLs for massage + edge + release + massage, those were the few wonderful years that i enjoyed most.
Now at best i can hv is 58 + 50 ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1