The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Vietnamese vixens

Asean nationals are entitled to 30-day vise-exempt entry. Now Thailand is running a tourism-boosting promotion of 45-day VE, so you can bet the VNs are taking good advantage of that to boost their income by 50%!

The image of the VN FLs used to be well-dressed but frumpy veterans of the streets, but now they've been upgraded to A-list SYTs,

The VNs dress nicely in fashionable dresses and stylish shoes. They are presentable to take to any hotel w/o shame.

The killer sales pitch of the VNs is their brilliant white skin.

The VNs are divided into 2 groups. One hangs out on Soi 11. They used to sit together at a table around from Burger King, but the Indian gangs muscled in and took over their haunts.

The other group sits on the other side of Soi 4 (Nana) from the Nana City Hotel, where they stay. It would be convenient if you could take a girl to her room but several girls share a room so you have take her to your hotel. Note that if you don't stay near Soi 4 the girl may refuse to go with you. Their asking price is B2,000 but most of the time they'll agree to B1,500.

A friend was banging a cute 20-year old VN but she left already. There's still a VN girl with short, bleached hair who breaks the mold of the typical modest-looking VN FL. She's super hot and while she will go with older guys, she might not be that enthusiastic with them.

But an absolutely gorgeous, model-class VN was found walking on Sukhumvit near the Landmark hotel. When asked for her rate, she had to ponder that for a moment before replying B3,000.
Old 15-03-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 16
lols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to beholdlols123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnamese vixens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Asean nationals are entitled to 30-day vise-exempt entry. Now Thailand is running a tourism-boosting promotion of 45-day VE, so you can bet the VNs are taking good advantage of that to boost their income by 50%!

The image of the VN FLs used to be well-dressed but frumpy veterans of the streets, but now they've been upgraded to A-list SYTs,

The VNs dress nicely in fashionable dresses and stylish shoes. They are presentable to take to any hotel w/o shame.

The killer sales pitch of the VNs is their brilliant white skin.

The VNs are divided into 2 groups. One hangs out on Soi 11. They used to sit together at a table around from Burger King, but the Indian gangs muscled in and took over their haunts.

The other group sits on the other side of Soi 4 (Nana) from the Nana City Hotel, where they stay. It would be convenient if you could take a girl to her room but several girls share a room so you have take her to your hotel. Note that if you don't stay near Soi 4 the girl may refuse to go with you. Their asking price is B2,000 but most of the time they'll agree to B1,500.

A friend was banging a cute 20-year old VN but she left already. There's still a VN girl with short, bleached hair who breaks the mold of the typical modest-looking VN FL. She's super hot and while she will go with older guys, she might not be that enthusiastic with them.

But an absolutely gorgeous, model-class VN was found walking on Sukhumvit near the Landmark hotel. When asked for her rate, she had to ponder that for a moment before replying B3,000.
wow, i have a thing for VN girls, thanks for the info, gonna keep a lookout when im there this weekend
Old 15-03-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are in Thailand, why go for VN chicks?
Sounds odd for me. However, the rate is decent.
Old 16-03-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm so must stay at soi 4? Any recommended hotel there, i normally stay at s15 sukhumvit as walk down to thermae convenient but seems like there is new lobang
Old 16-03-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

i have a question:

how do you know these VN FLs are girls?
Old 16-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmmm View Post
It might seem strange to go for VN chicks from afar. But, believe me, it's not so weird when you're on the ground.

We're talking FLs here. We're talking about pacing the streets shopping for the best package to take back to your place for ST. You are presented with a plethora of options: local chicks, VN chicks, Afro chicks, Euro chicks, Indian chicks, Filipina chicks, even deaf/mute chicks. You'll probably stop and sound out several girls to see if they're friendly, to ask what they'll do and for how much, etc. Some dudes like me prefer to hit up someone new. You end up picking up the best choice at that time and place.

Also, variety is the spice of life. You might not be able to fly to VN or Africa. So why not try out a new flavor?
Old 16-03-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A few of my taxi kakis recently came back from BKK.
I hear from them now easy to find Angmo chickens in BKK... no need to travel to Pattaya. But mostly these Angmos are from Russia / Ukraine. And they are not expensive..... charging about the same prices at the local thai ladies.
2500-3000 baht for ST and 5K-7K for LT depending on your negotiate skill. Best part is they all no have agent and are independent chickens.

I will be checking them out on my upcoming trip to BKK in June.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Smile Soi 4 hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Hmm so must stay at soi 4? Any recommended hotel there, i normally stay at s15 sukhumvit as walk down to thermae convenient but seems like there is new lobang
I'm not recommending these hotels cause I've never stayed in them but there's the famous Nana Hotel, the monger central. There are plenty of FLs right out in the parking lot and by the hotel's sign. It has a Hooters, which gives you a bird's eye view of all the action. It's an old hotel. Further down Soi 4 is a newer hotel, the Novotel, part of the Accor group.

And just around the corner on Sukhumvit are two 5-star hotels - the JW Marriott and the Landmark.
Old 16-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
A few of my taxi kakis recently came back from BKK.
I hear from them now easy to find Angmo chickens in BKK... no need to travel to Pattaya. But mostly these Angmos are from Russia / Ukraine. And they are not expensive..... charging about the same prices at the local thai ladies.
2500-3000 baht for ST and 5K-7K for LT depending on your negotiate skill. Best part is they all no have agent and are independent chickens.

I will be checking them out on my upcoming trip to BKK in June.
which club do they hang out at?
Old 16-03-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
which club do they hang out at?
i would like to know too
but my guess for 1 of the places is mixx
Old 17-03-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Smile Girls only

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i have a question:

how do you know these VN FLs are girls?
No one's ever heard of VN LB FLs.
Old 17-03-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls only

Quote:
come to think of it your are correct. The transgender I heard off usually PH / TH
Old 17-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i would like to know too
but my guess for 1 of the places is mixx
possible. mixx at chitlom there right? touristy area can get tourists customers
Old 17-03-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmmm View Post
so dont need to fly o VN for VN girls lol
Old 18-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Re: Girls only

Quote:
there are quite a few viet LBs
harder to even make out from thai LBs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1