The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-05-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I was actually responding to the other post.

Anyway, vanillas are like forbidden fruits - can see the freshness but cannot  pluck it and eat it. And people will be people. Everyone hopes to see whether they are the "chosen one" to get to bite and taste the forbidden fruit. And see whether they have the macho skills to get to second and third base.

If the girl is genuinely all virginal and pure, I still can understand the appeal. But unfortunately it's all an illusion. Because none of these girls are a forbidden fruit. None.

They have most likely bared it all already back in China. And even probably provided more flavoured services or even full services.

But when they come here, they pretend to be all virginal and pure, and don't want to strip. Gullible guys get turned on and fall for this veil of deception. Seriously? Some even mentioned before they prefer SN because there's more mystery and they can slowly encroach into their restricted zones. Lol. But don't you know their zones are not restricted to others, only restricted to you. Yet sg customers buy into this illusion.

That's why I am a detractor of these vanilla BS. Like I said before, and I'll say it again... strip girl! Don't pretend you're all goodie goodie yet still handle hundreds of hard cocks and gallons of oozing jizz. 
Are people really that dumb? All of them in this industry are just whores and vanilla girls are just fully-clothed whores. There is no incentive for them to strip if they can command the same price as not stripping.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
No shower together (advise her to remove from her advert. If advertised, please offer. Else, I would consider it as a scam or cheat)
No FN (requested and she said no. Again, if advertised as FN, do it! Else, remove it please unless having the time of the month)
Massage is non existent. I don’t go there for it anyway.
Hj 1 time only although advertise as twice.
Totally agree with this. Don't advertise BBBJ + CIM when it's just BJ for less than 5 mins then HJ to finish
Old 11-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
I also tried asking 2x but turn deaf ear. Got a ear job instead.🤣🤣🤣
Can share what's other failsafe lady option near the area?

I don't have any problem with Chun xia just only will rtm if near the area.
Always better to ask at the time of booking if they can do 2 shots rather than expecting it will be automatically done..
Old 11-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
Actually end outcome is the same just that the process is not enjoyable for some of us.
All up to individual to read the review and judge what expectations they want.
As long as got make your little bro happy and exploded. Everything else is nothing when the deed ends.🤣
Yeah... Every time I finish a session I'll ask myself "was that worth the money I paid?". That'll determine whether I RTM or not. Thanks to bros here I had many more hits than duds. I rated the worst exprience I had 50% of what I paid and my best 100%, haven't found anyone that's so fantastic that I felt is worth more than I paid for.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Yeah... Every time I finish a session I'll ask myself "was that worth the money I paid?". That'll determine whether I RTM or not. Thanks to bros here I had many more hits than duds. I rated the worst exprience I had 50% of what I paid and my best 100%, haven't found anyone that's so fantastic that I felt is worth more than I paid for.
Bro can share who are those that you rated as 100%? Would really like to try out
Old 11-05-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Based on market rates that is right... though you would have heard of dudes who are loaded enough to pay more for some reasons. Just like myself, it's all because I have already invested too much and gotten some returns... need to be ponder more if wanna burn the bridge...

Not that I am rich or 100% willing to continue...
My regular ML still told me that she will be jealous if I visited someone else. Too much gfe is also not necessarily good. Will get hooked rather than just treating the deed as a transaction..
Old 11-05-2022, 01:55 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 252 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42133 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nowadays even 90 mins also not guaranteed to have 2 x HJ. Happened with my 2 regulars in succession... so quite DL and no more 90 mins with them... one I even dropped liao.
Go for Man Man sure can get 2 HJ within 90 min. Only 170, better than go those lousy spa.

Cos 1 HJ is 50, 2 HJ is 100. Another 70 for a solid massage, worth it lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-05-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
My regular ML still told me that she will be jealous if I visited someone else. Too much gfe is also not necessarily good. Will get hooked rather than just treating the deed as a transaction..
I treat them as "1-hour rental" girlfriends, GFE is for a more shiok shooting experience. Once the session is over, big head takes over and evaluates whether is it worth the money to hire them again, or go try fresh meat
Old 11-05-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Go for Man Man sure can get 2 HJ within 90 min. Only 170, better than go those lousy spa.

When is she moving? That ulu place is a pain in the ass for foot soldier like me. I spend more time traveling there and back than the actual session.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-05-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Agree with u. Solid massage is a must to make it worthwhile for 90 mins session.

I enjoy having a 90mins session with a delisted and a RTC ML for 60 mins massage and 30 mins sensual with frenching and end with bbbj and hj for $170/$180.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Bro don't be so naive.

Jealous = scared you visit other MLs and no more money for her.

Think from a business point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Old 11-05-2022, 02:30 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 252 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42133 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
When is she moving? That ulu place is a pain in the ass for foot soldier like me. I spend more time traveling there and back than the actual session.
Should be today.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-05-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Every time I finish a session I'll ask myself "was that worth the money I paid?".
it's been years since i met an slg girl that made me want to go back regularly..
Old 11-05-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is An Yi so difficult to book?
Old 11-05-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I treat them as "1-hour rental" girlfriends, GFE is for a more shiok shooting experience. Once the session is over, big head takes over and evaluates whether is it worth the money to hire them again, or go try fresh meat
Thanks bro… I just started so really need to learn the ropes from you all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1