The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-04-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
Jornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Anny - Rolly Polly
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...5#post22225385

She's amazing!! Very pretty girl, looks just like the photos, but better. She has a very sexy and naughty character, teases you the moment you walk in. She is very interested to know what you like, what turns you on. Also, she's open to most sex positions and trying different things. She wouldn't say no to you as long as you're making her feel good. She's one amazing gem that I'd love to take home!

Quick stats:
Looks - 9/10 (98% like photos but better)
French - 7/10 (light and sensual)
BBBJ - 9/10 (almost perfect. Wish it'd never end)
Painting - 9/10 (gets very wet and horny. Tastes yummy)
Catbath - 8/10 (mostly on the nipples)
FJ - 9/10 (we finished with doggy)
GFE - 10/10 (teased you like a horny gf)

RTF - Yes!! If time & vitamin M permits
Old 12-04-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
ech7zen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TWD - SR

OKT - One of the more easy going and super responsive

Location - Central. No need to reg.

Looks - Not bad, can pass off as SG girl. More towards girl next door. Pretty when she smile.

Boobs - Natural small B, eraser/grape nips. Proportionate to her petite frame

Pussy - Bush and paintable. No smell or odor.

BBBJ - Slow, sensual and wet, can see she takes care of hygiene before she starts off from your nips and downwards

FJ - Accommodating to many position changes, soft moans, will also ownself play with her clitoris to enjoy fj

GFE - Nice girl who can speak abit of english and Mandarin, if you can speak thai or korean would click better. She works as a shoes salesgirl in Bangkok and have prior job stints in Korea
Old 12-04-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cookieez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, a good session should be had, Fixed an appointment real quick in the day with our good friend Mr.Lust.

Now to the main course: Gucci. Everything I've imagine is exactly the same, but her lack of make up other than what is on the eyes seals the deal. Looks wise, this is my cup of tea. Added to superb GFE, I will do a RTF.

As for the actual deed, today I settled for a single good shot. Gucci is sensitive if you are willing to go the extra mile, without being too forceful. Once capped, it's all good and just outright a worthwhile way to spend a little money to reward myself.

Conclusion for RTF: It's a yes.
Old 12-04-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SonOfZeus69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable RP

OKT : 11/10
Talent: Anny
Looks : 9/10 90percent like pic
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 slow sensual, fast n DT
Ass Rimming: 10/10 (bring u to heaven)
FJ: open to all different positions, her favourite doggy n likes it when u pound hard n hair pulling

RTF : without a doubt… infact can’t wait

Total experience : 13/10

OKT never disappoint. One of the best ever
Old 12-04-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4006 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Nana (Fairies Finder)
12th April 2023, 10:00am Session
$140/2/90

OKT: I made the decision to try Nana as soon as bro FF posted the Songkran promo.
By using the coupon code that he issued on his page,
bro FF gave me $10 off the original price at $150/2/90.
The booking process is easy and hassle-free overall.
Response time was rapid and instructions were clear.

a decent-sized bathroom, and good towels for wiping off after a shower.

Looks: Hailing from the BKK.
She does beauty salon related work back home however due to COVID years back
she turned to masseuse work when she is still in Malaysia, Sabah.
When the door opened, can tell it is her,
However there is a 20-30% discount from the usual whitening skin tone filter,
compared from her listing pics.

Body: With a height of 155cm and weighing at 46kg, she has various tattoos on various parts of her body.
Enhanced 38C-Cup boobs with brown medium size areolas and eraser shaped nipples.
Every time I lick and suck on those eraser nipples, she will push my face further in deeper.
Not to forget she smells really damn good, I could rest my face on her pair of tits all day.

Lingo: Knows basic English, with a little mix of Chinese and 1 or 2 Bahasa Melayu phrases.
She told me she learn the additional languages during her time as a masseuse in Malaysia, Sabah.
Hence the diversity of communication with her was fun.
No Google Translator was used during the deed.

Frenching: Yes. So far she has been complying to the kissing patterns you are going for.
Did it for quite awhile no complains so far.

Massage: As mentioned above, she has prior experience working as a professional masseuse.
She literally covered massage starting from bottom to the top of my face, while she is massaging on my face.
She used her boobs to motorboat under and rub it on my face and gave a kinky smile.

BBBJ: She blows it on my tip first while twirling her tongue using a strong suction.
She has the ability to wobble violently up and down slowly and steadily.
I slowly slow down to hands-free DT without feeling any teeth,
continuously suction before releasing my shaft, and then rinse and repeat in your own pace.

AR: Yes, I literally trembled down my spine
as she started giving me the ass-rimming lick with her warm, soft tongue.

Shower: Yes. Shower together SOP before and after.

Catbath: Yes, she does it slowly without feeling rushed.

Pussy: Shaved and waxed.

FJ: Nana is adaptable to every situation and can to
withstand a heavy pounding with her soft, erotic moans.
We began in cowgirl and ended in missionary,
which offered excellent banging from her pussy and the powerful rear thrusts,
is literally music to accompany my ears in a orgasmic manner.

GFE: Nana is a jovial, warm, and laid-back lady.
She's willing to adapt, please, and serve once you make your preferences known.
She has a gentle, caring personality, and she's got excellent skills in bed,
so I can count on her to cum my shots out at any time.

RTF: Maybe, Nana would be the first person I would think of to use her services again
if I needed a working lady who could provide me with mind-blowing sex and an outstanding full-body massage.
She is a really nice service-oriented lady overall,
bros please do take care of her and she will do back the same with extra mile.

Here are some live pics,
Of course, with her and also by OKT bro FF's permission:
Nice FR bro. Thanks for pictures

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 12-04-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
weizhen is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for wawa. From Loveaffairs

Looks pretty & cute
Location G area
Body little baba
Skin very smooth
Boobs big one hand cannot grab finish
She is easy to horny, can see her nipple always hard.
Shaved below
Bbbj so good.
She is hardworking. Will giv u massage
Fj super into it very fast she cum
Service was very good. But her English not so good
Old 12-04-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTF this gem today. Of course chemistry plays a part but this girl is really full of GFE if you treat her like a gentleman with an insanely tight pussy

Original details as per below remain with the following main updates on the sex:

- Completed lotus, cowgirl, doggy, sideways and missionary. Was determined this time round to widen the variety given base missionary was successfully completed twice in 1st sesh

- Insanely tight pussy shines through during cowgirl and doggy. Has great stamina during cowgirl as well, minimal thrusting from my end just to match her rhythm. Can literally hear the 'pop' sound when dick is removed

- Noticed this time round that the wardrobe glass is somewhat reflective as well. Was riled by the visual of me banging her in missionary and doggy

- While she's not the PSE type, noticed that she enjoys it when I gradually increase the thrusting pace - pussy gets noticeably wetter. Was a bit tired today but given how tight her pussy was finishing 2nd shot was not an issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbz1991 View Post
FR for Moshi from Gentlemen Club - overall bonk rating of 8.5/10. My type of cai with a great smile and GFE personality

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=930728

OKT (Good): Straightforward and responsive in replies. This time media provide is more accurate, in fact she looks better than most of the photos IMO. As previously mentioned, best part is quality of facilities/location provided

Facilities (Very good): Apartment, surroundings are quite modern and the unit is clean though small. Toilet is shared but her room has direct access via jack-and-jill door and the girls coordinate well. Room is relatively small, just about fits a single bed, a lounge bed and some walking space. Aircon works well. Main downside is room light does not work so very dim. Towels are clean/absorbent but small

Looks (Highlight): Looks exactly like the first photo provided. Rating high as this type of face and with the short hair is really my type. Best features are her heart-shaped face and pretty smile with perfect teeth. Also has fake eyelashes as per photos which really enhances her sultry eyes

Body (Good): Slim with no tummy, fits her petite frame perfectly. Medium thai tan skin tone, generally smooth to the touch. Ass has some meat, not model round/perky but enough for her frame (evident when she bends over), most importantly no stretch/cellulite marks on the ass

Breasts (Not bad): Best part is that they're natural, but some sag has set in and not the most perky. Having said that, they're A-sized so doesnt come across as too droopy. Normal-sized areolas and cute button nipples, medium-brown in colour. Somewhat sensitive when licked as well

Personality (Excellent): Best to take it slow and natural with her IMO. Came off as a bit shy initially, but warmed up to me after some conversation and she was quite cheeky with her banter. English is above average, enough for conversation without GT. Fluent with Korean and she was glad I could reciprocate. Overall felt like a sweet new GF-type experience for me, comfortable and light-hearted. Additional plus points for great service attitude during/after shower - auto wiped my back down for me

Shower action (Good): Didnt bother soaping her since her service was so good - just enjoyed getting soaped by her. Focused instead of necking/caressing her, when she got into the mood auto bent down and gave me a BBBJ

BBBJ (Very good): Not one for BBBJ but one of the better ones I've had for sure - warm and buttery smooth which works well with her sensual pace, nice to see her slowly engulf the whole shaft while feeling the warm sensation

Frenching (Very good): Didnt come across that receptive at first but eventually opened up once the mood was right and she was adequately stimulated

Pussy (Not bad): Unfortunately, not shaved, with hair mostly above the clip, though the lips are mostly spared so generally avoided a mouthful of hair while painting. Gets very wet with the right stimulation and also relatively tight

Painting (Highlight): Despite being unshaved, thoroughly enjoyed painting her. Started slow and with the right pace/stimulation, she was dripping wet - left a small pool on the bedsheet and at one point she had to use her towel to wipe the bottom of her pussy while I was working her clit. Another highlight would be her reactions - alternated between crunching up to watch me in action before her eyes will roll back and she'll fall back on the pillow. Soft whimpers together with hand grabbing when she's climaxing

Armpit (Highlight): Perfectly smooth with no odour (with even a slightly sweet taste I must say). Attacked it when she was high so no resistance. She's one to enjoy it

Sex (Very good): Completed both shots in missionary. Overall I was too turned on by the sensual mood, her audio/visuals, and her tight pussy, so didnt waste too much time with different positions. Definitely feel a lot more variety can be enjoyed here
Old 12-04-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Pink (FF):

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=930857

Okt: Friendly and responsive. 1 of the better ones on Dome 1
Location: Convenient for drivers. Need to walk a bit from MRT
Looks/Figure: Discount a bit from pics. Legit SYT. Super slim figure with natural A cups
Service: Excellent. Willing to change positions. BJ is decent. Pussy was very tight. Speaks french also
GFE: Despite her limited English, she tries her best to make the session as fun and lively as possible. Good effort on her part
Overall: Defo RTF material for me. I will put her on the same level as Jelly. Thanks to FF for bringing her in during Songkran period

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-04-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sarah from Lust

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=22238309#post22238309

Body/ Looks: 10/10 Wasn't expecting much from the photo because seems abit edited. BUT... when I arrive felt a sense of achievement when I saw her. HUGE BIG JUICY neh neh and a cute looking face. Her body is very well maintain like those poly girls, tone muscle and firm (.) (.) even though is big but is not the papaya type low hanging. Really thank God I manage to see her ads...

Service: 9/10 Proactive... Willing to please you by imitate the deed first. She doesn't fake moan plus she gets wet and wanting more. When full force on the second shot but she no complain even though it was abit painful, she was enjoying it instead of treating it as a job, not the sian sian type.

Rtf worthy. Just look at the price and the girl. Abit reluctant to share... But all the best for future customer tryimg to book her.
Old 12-04-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Write one fr coz okt is one of the most polite around. Usually write long long give everyone headache so write simple one coz nothing more need to say.

Don’t even think she need fr since she hard to book everyday very fast full. Didn’t think I will find someone more horny or pse than maxim Jane but aud from sr is really pse maximum spider. Once you entered really tio raped gao gao. I lasted only 45 minutes. Yes I left after barely an hour with two shots fired and because I feel bad that she so hardworking that I left to let her rest for the rest of the time I bought. Freaking hell, in shower, at sofa, in bed she just all over you, either your cock in her mouth, if not she is busy stroking you while licking you over or licking your balls, even inside the shower she grind against you.

Close to perfect but it’s not because just to manage expectations don’t expect too much in looks and figure. She’s A cup and slim body and very average looks but her service more than make up for it. Just go to her if you want full on pse even though she does have gfe too. So still lose to maxim model Jane but I guess the best out there currently in terms of service

Seriously every stable just advise their girls good service everyday can easily 8 to 10 customers, not the prettiest never mind, save the efforts to write all the fake frs or ask high pointers help fr. Lol

Last edited by fijiperri; 12-04-2023 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-04-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Vanwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any stables now not in G area one? Last time still will have at cow car water or river valley or even orchard. Seems like all moved to G area?
Old 12-04-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilovebianca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anny, Stable - RollyPolly

Amazing session with Anny. She looks way younger compared to the pics. She has a pornstar body and mannerisms. Big natural boobs and a naughty smile on her face.

Started with a marathon BBBJ and ended the 1st shot with FJ in multiple positions. Chit chatted and cuddled between shots. 2nd shot was CIM. She has legendary BBBJ skills and gives that killer look while BBBJ. Absolutely a gem!

RTM - hell yes!
Old 12-04-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
ezzal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bow siamescort

Looks: 8/10 Almost the same as picture (might be due to no make up)

Body: 8/10 not as chubby as seen in photos.. quite slim with curves.

Boobs: 9/10 big and firm.. superb

Frenching: not sure cos never tried but still have the gfe feeling.

FJ: 8/10 good and accomodating.

Really tried hard tp satisfy.. even when i told her have a break for while she still insist on going for it..

RTF: Yes..

Old 12-04-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Leatherboots88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Night with Amy from Lust365

Okt: very good in recommendations and really considered what type of girl I want
Dmg: 120/45/1

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...&highlight=amy

Looks: 9.5/10 really pretty for me. My type
Body: 9/10 good meaty body
Boobs: 9/10 super sensitive. She enjoyed my lickings and sucking nipples pushed my head closer to her boobs some more
Bbbj: 9/10 suctions on point. If my ex gf sucked like her. I marry her alr. Haha
Fj: 9/10 damn bed skills bros. She damn wild and face always excited to change positions.
Gfe: 8.5/10 she confirm is a good one to keep. Sweet and caring

Rtf: yes
Old 12-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Hottersyt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Review for:
Name: Zara
Stable: Lust

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=zara

Looks: 9 90% looks similar to pics
Body: 9 slender and curvy. Tummy almost v flat
Boobs: 8 natural, super sensitive
Frenching: 8.5 good kisser
Fingering: NA
Bbbj: 9 she is my top 1 in bbj
Fj: 9 damn good. Rarely i find girl who offers AR. Wild bonk!
Cim: 10 siok!

Rtf: yes! Super worth it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1