The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-08-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman1234 View Post
anyone knows if lu lu is still around?
Hearsay the guy who harassed her hurted her, I think police was involved and now she is laying low.
Old 09-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
sitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Noticed some ML increase price and most are at $120. Looks like this is the new normal price
I think still have quite a handful of 100 to 110 range though.
Tried ying ying, same location as xue er.
Not bad.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/yingying-massage/

Clean room with fresh towel.
Milf look, don expect syt.
Natural C+ to D cup with light nips. Nice!!!
Bak bak body with fats included.

Massage wise quite inexperienced but hardworking.
Sensual wise still ok. Kinda new i guess, but at least don feel commercial to me.

Accomodating to roaming, 4G wide.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Hearsay the guy who harassed her hurted her, I think police was involved and now she is laying low.
That’s bad..hope she recovers soon
Old 09-08-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Noticed some ML increase price and most are at $120. Looks like this is the new normal price
this is the new norm.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/suki-massage/

Is she called Niko in her previous stint?
Old 09-08-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Although I nvr tried Lulu before but this is bad.
Guess this is how things can become when supposed to be a transaction becomes a personal thing.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the stalker is really crazy, and some idiot still post MR with location. even the location is not the exact building, cmon la, MLs move in and out and they reuse same condo unit. it is quite easy to guess if we been to other MLs ard same location b4, and that idiot still go n post location. wtf sia

Last edited by sexnoob; 09-08-2021 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-08-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Deleted...
Old 09-08-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
the stalker is really crazy, and some idiot still post MR with location. even the location is not the exact building, cmon la, MLs move in and out and they reuse same condo unit. it is quite easy to guess if we been to other MLs ard same location b4, and that idiot still go n post location. wtf sia
Hai… don’t understand the mentality of the stalker… she was on my list of MLs to try but chances of her listing again doesn’t look optimistic
Old 09-08-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
thelethal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here's my FR for Shuang Shuang

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

location: central but definitely not convenient for foot soliders!

looks: she is pretty to me. about 10% discount from the photo, she's rather slim and boobs wise i think she's a small B

massage: still average i would say did some neck message and pressed my back

sensual: will put on oil and massage your balls, catbath is so-so

nice to talk to but a No for RTF.
Old 09-08-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelethal View Post
here's my FR for Shuang Shuang

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

location: central but definitely not convenient for foot soliders!

looks: she is pretty to me. about 10% discount from the photo, she's rather slim and boobs wise i think she's a small B

massage: still average i would say did some neck message and pressed my back

sensual: will put on oil and massage your balls, catbath is so-so

nice to talk to but a No for RTF.
Thanks for the commando MR
Old 09-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Although I nvr tried Lulu before but this is bad.
Guess this is how things can become when supposed to be a transaction becomes a personal thing.
omg.. pretty sian for her, specially come here to work and earn some $ , end up kenna this kind of thing really is very poor thing, cant even work + got stalker to worry about, hope she recovers soon.. really a true service gem, regretted didnt try her more before this entire incident.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bad luck for her it seems, what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
omg.. pretty sian for her, specially come here to work and earn some $ , end up kenna this kind of thing really is very poor thing, cant even work + got stalker to worry about, hope she recovers soon.. really a true service gem, regretted didnt try her more before this entire incident.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited SongSong

Definitely one of the Syt among the MLs
If you’re a massage guy probably you can skip this hahah (if not you might be disappointed)
Hj & sensual is the highlight of the session
Forgot to mention her place is clean and tidy
Don’t really like the location..

Rtf might be a 50/50 for me
Old 09-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/suki-massage/

Is she called Niko in her previous stint?
Looks like it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1