The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 02-06-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Wa, they can so full that you are arranged to be massage at level 1….
Old 02-06-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jusyipffun is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone who have tried yuki can share if there is any GQ?
Old 02-06-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

Tried A**a from J* Spa a few days ago.
This is a clean massage review.

Went for the chinese massage 1hr at $56 nett.
They still use oil, but they don't pop GQ.

Initially she asked if I wanted to try the hot oil, but I politely declined.
Being assertive and she's pretty meek, and I didn't give off lustful vibes, she just focused on giving me a good massage.

She's petite, looks probably in her 30s. She wears quite a bit of makeup. Nice slim body and perky in the right areas too.

Had a bit of conversation with her and got to see her cute face where she chuckled a bit. Would rate her looks about 7/10.

Overall massage was a good 8/10. She pressed the right areas and released a lot of tension from my body. Mainly focused on my back area, flipped over didn't really massage much in the front. Really felt good after the massage, which was my main purpose.

For bros who just want a good massage can go for her.
For those who chiong more often, can try the basic package just to get a good massage and check out the girl.

Getting good massage now and then, is good for the body and lighter on the wallet. Then, only upgrade when you build more chemistry with the girl.

Sometimes, don't just think about unlocking the girl, can reverse and let the girl unlock you instead. 😂 I'm not sure if it works with ML/FL, as I rarely go back to find the same girl. I only try it on my FWBs.

Happy cheonging bros! 💪
Old 02-06-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
Tried A**a from J* Spa a few days ago.
This is a clean massage review.

Went for the chinese massage 1hr at $56 nett.
They still use oil, but they don't pop GQ.

Initially she asked if I wanted to try the hot oil, but I politely declined.
Being assertive and she's pretty meek, and I didn't give off lustful vibes, she just focused on giving me a good massage.

She's petite, looks probably in her 30s. She wears quite a bit of makeup. Nice slim body and perky in the right areas too.

Had a bit of conversation with her and got to see her cute face where she chuckled a bit. Would rate her looks about 7/10.

Overall massage was a good 8/10. She pressed the right areas and released a lot of tension from my body. Mainly focused on my back area, flipped over didn't really massage much in the front. Really felt good after the massage, which was my main purpose.

For bros who just want a good massage can go for her.
For those who chiong more often, can try the basic package just to get a good massage and check out the girl.

Getting good massage now and then, is good for the body and lighter on the wallet. Then, only upgrade when you build more chemistry with the girl.

Sometimes, don't just think about unlocking the girl, can reverse and let the girl unlock you instead. 😂 I'm not sure if it works with ML/FL, as I rarely go back to find the same girl. I only try it on my FWBs.

Happy cheonging bros! 💪
Thanks for your encounter with us.
Im looking for a good massage on my back.
Old 02-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusyipffun View Post
anyone who have tried yuki can share if there is any GQ?
J* you gotta pay the $88 hot oil for chance of GQ
Old 02-06-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tsk123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey bro.. Just checking can pay 88 but without oil and still can get gq?
Old 03-06-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk123 View Post
Bro, they don't really give a F after you paid the money.
You want oil don't want oil, or you want to sit and meditate
Old 03-06-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

You will need to pay $88 for an hour of oil massage to have GQ. After that the massage you want oil or not is up to you.
Other than that, other cheaper package got no GQ. I think got one bro stated earlier that he got 1.5hrs chinese massage without oil got no GQ
Old 03-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
They more happy if you dont want to use the oil
Old 03-06-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Revenault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can bro, but need to discuss with them privately.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
m9803 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, my first fr..

recently visited J* without booking and got assigned a "hidden" chinese ML totally not listed in their FB.

she say her name is Z** (our TCS ahjie), slight meaty, large eye but may be slight milf. able to hold conversation, will ask if strength ok etc and deliver strong hard massage when i told her im not afraid of pain.

mentioned it not my first visit then the rest is auto. allow me to roam the bushes but cant catch butterfly.
bros may be interested in "non advertised" ML.
Old 04-06-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2848 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Yuki today.

Petite girl and looks cute to me. Kinda funny when we walk up the stair. She walks up the stair diagonally like she is afraid of me looking at her butt.

She starts off her massage by pressing you all over the back, in a slow manner. Slow to the point where the oil on the burner got so hot, when she start pouring over me, I kinda jump up. She still asks me is it too hot lol.

When she starts with the oil massage, it felt really good. As compared to whom I visited in the past, she really does have quite a bit of strength despite her small frame. I can literally hear her breath out whenever she uses her strength.

80-90% of the time was spent on the massage but she is not much of a teaser. Not really complaining as I really enjoyed her massage. She Pop the GQ with 5 mins left. Took it. When she begins, she says she is inexperienced and to guide her if possible. Can tell that she really is green in this area when she starts with the hj. The major con here is that she dun allow roaming, even the butt. I tried twice. The first time she cutely hit my hand, then 2nd time she jump away and say in a rather cute voice, 'dun touch meee'.

Well, if you are looking for a massage, I think she is really great, 9/10 for me. Won't want to grade her for the other part as she seems quite new and willing to learn.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Tried Yuki today.

Petite girl and looks cute to me. Kinda funny when we walk up the stair. She walks up the stair diagonally like she is afraid of me looking at her butt.

She starts off her massage by pressing you all over the back, in a slow manner. Slow to the point where the oil on the burner got so hot, when she start pouring over me, I kinda jump up. She still asks me is it too hot lol.

When she starts with the oil massage, it felt really good. As compared to whom I visited in the past, she really does have quite a bit of strength despite her small frame. I can literally hear her breath out whenever she uses her strength.

80-90% of the time was spent on the massage but she is not much of a teaser. Not really complaining as I really enjoyed her massage. She Pop the GQ with 5 mins left. Took it. When she begins, she says she is inexperienced and to guide her if possible. Can tell that she really is green in this area when she starts with the hj. The major con here is that she dun allow roaming, even the butt. I tried twice. The first time she cutely hit my hand, then 2nd time she jump away and say in a rather cute voice, 'dun touch meee'.

Well, if you are looking for a massage, I think she is really great, 9/10 for me. Won't want to grade her for the other part as she seems quite new and willing to learn.
Bro for this type of new ml u might have to play slowly. I also had one ML who at first dun provide extras too. Also frequent visits slowly talked and coax her into giving HJ one day. She was indeed super green and dun know how to do it properly and as such, the first time was soso but the feeling of getting her to do it was shiok. She also do not allow me to touch her. Subsequent visits will be to teach her how to do a proper HJ and they will pick up very fast haha. Slowly I through talking and respecting her, I manage to roam outside. Always ask if it’s ok before approaching as this let the ML knows u respect her. Slowly managed to roam inside and she is my best ML today. To summarize, if u find the ML worth it then u can invest for long term returns. But this case I find it too expensive to have 88 sessions per time. I would advise u to look for 50 entry shop

Btw bros, do not ask me for contacts as she really dun do it for others. Thnz
Old 04-06-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Bro for this type of new ml u might have to play slowly. I also had one ML who at first dun provide extras too. Also frequent visits slowly talked and coax her into giving HJ one day. She was indeed super green and dun know how to do it properly and as such, the first time was soso but the feeling of getting her to do it was shiok. She also do not allow me to touch her. Subsequent visits will be to teach her how to do a proper HJ and they will pick up very fast haha. Slowly I through talking and respecting her, I manage to roam outside. Always ask if it’s ok before approaching as this let the ML knows u respect her. Slowly managed to roam inside and she is my best ML today. To summarize, if u find the ML worth it then u can invest for long term returns. But this case I find it too expensive to have 88 sessions per time. I would advise u to look for 50 entry shop

Btw bros, do not ask me for contacts as she really dun do it for others. Thnz
This is the wonderful part of chemistry.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Tried Yuki today.

Bro how much is the dmg for special?
It has been quite some time since I’ve visited spa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1