The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

[QUOTE][QUOTE=junior_cannibal;23174390]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
No need paiseh one. When the ML or other ladies ask you to go shopping in the likes of MBS or Paragon, then it's a red flag leh.
true. not everyone is as steady poon pipi like bro lonelyfish
Old 22-03-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Congrats bro! The KC game has started! Just remember to think more of your real big head to avoid being a big robert carrot. 😜
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
recently visited my ml from tcm, she bend down and told me in my ears that she is having off on certain days and she is likely to be at these places...I thought she was trying to hint to me something but she didn't ask for my contact..but she did told me some personal things about herself...then when she was massaging my stomach, she felt something hard and saw that my cock was erected...she used her finger to press down the stiff cock and I was signalling to her to help me hj...but she rejected it, whispering that this is a legitimate place, moreover the curtains are not closed fully..so lan lan have to endure, then she asked me to sit up and massage my shoulders but she pressed her breast against my back and that felt shiok...gave her a 10tip and she told me to come back next week for my stiff back...I think maybe when we are more close, maybe have chance to go hotel with her..let's see how it goes....
Old 22-03-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I have no problems with ML going to MBS to do shopping. Because, when they enter any shop, i just let them go inside by themselves. I say I will meet them in another area when they are done. Simple.

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;23172554]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
After my recent retirement i received more text from milf as compare to before, some of them did went out with me for meal and do some light shopping.
================================================== =========
1 massage girl ask my uncle go Sands walk walk
when reach Sands she suddenly pop into jewelley shop, ask my friend to buy
this uncle friend want face in front of the sales people, also dare not offned the massage girl, lang lang spend $4k
after that she bring him lim kopi at 1 of the expensive cafe, another $100+ fly away
in the end, not even hanfjob, just 'thank you lao gong'
unlce friend went home tulan beat arrowplane
Old 22-03-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Wait till you meet those that can KC you deep deep become addicted until you can't even pull out.
I am addicted already.
Old 22-03-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=tanman;23175958]I have no problems with ML going to MBS to do shopping. Because, when they enter any shop, i just let them go inside by themselves. I say I will meet them in another area when they are done. Simple.

她在钓你,你也在钓她。means no deal for the day. Wasting time.
Old 23-03-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=lonelyfish;23173849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post

When you don't need to pay, it is not just 20+ time a month.
Have to agree with that. There a few times that I forgot to pay her after the deed. But of coz knowing that she need money for her family issue. I still pay her back whenever i remember. Then we were talking about this topic. She told me that even I not pay also okay. Even I forgot she never chase after me for the payment as well. But I still keep it transactional to be safe.
Old 23-03-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Very simple. Ask her when's her off day, you would like to date her to Botanic Garden or Bishan Park to see the moon.
If she tells you she's not free on off days, can only meet you at her workplace, then that means you are just a customer and she's just a paid service provider.
This was suggested by 1 of the ML also 😂
That ML wanna I faster move on.
Old 23-03-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro through the years I have told many bros in different threads

we can say anything, the logic, our experiences, what's the "right" thing to do, but most if you are already in this situation, you will still enter the tiger's den to see the tiger cub.

Follow your heart bro, and as you said, go for the moments and memories. Just don't regret your choice, because with such a lady, pain and pleasure go hand in hand.
Thanks bro shadow for the advice. It a double edged sword. Enjoy the moment on good days. As she told me she don’t treat me as a customer. She is being herself in front of me. So when she throw her temper, also need to deal with it.
Old 23-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
Thanks bro shadow for the advice. It a double edged sword. Enjoy the moment on good days. As she told me she don’t treat me as a customer. She is being herself in front of me. So when she throw her temper, also need to deal with it.
My ml says the same to me. Wonder if this is a template among all of them ? Sometimes the temper waaaaa, quite volatile kind
Anyway enjoy the memories with them, bro
Old 24-03-2024, 01:53 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
My ml says the same to me. Wonder if this is a template among all of them ? Sometimes the temper waaaaa, quite volatile kind
Quote:
I remember when I first started with the lady, she would break up every few days. Sometimes we would be in the hotel in the morning and afternoon she will break up. Super bad tempered

That explains the scores of ex bfs she has.

If I were just out for a good screw when she was younger, I would have just slept with her and then make her angry and she would break up. Getting the milk without buying the cow.

Ladies in this trade seem they have bad temper.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 24-03-2024, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I remember when I first started with the lady, she would break up every few days. Sometimes we would be in the hotel in the morning and afternoon she will break up. Super bad tempered

If I were just out for a good screw when she was younger, I would have just slept with her and then make her angry and she would break up. Getting the milk without buying the cow.

From what I observed from my ML it’s that she deal with a lot of bros asking a lot of things on WeChat and customers constantly trying to “unlock” things that she don’t do. She showed me her WeChat briefly and there’s like 100+ messages that she had yet to reply as she was busy.

Every once in a while, there are also customers that give fake FR. They always state services and things that she don’t do. She say she was stressed because every new customer came and demanded the services she don’t do. Some are even overbearing and way too touchy, even when she said no.

All of that plus having to work 10-12 hours a day, everyday. Mine has a temper that is not to be rifled with too.
Old 24-03-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Don't get those common MLs. Find the rare ones, calm their temper, then get her addicted. She can give you everything.
Old 24-03-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Hopefully our ML are not the same ML. If not she is GG. Hahaha.
Talking about volatile. She can this minute happy next moment in crazy mode.
Old 24-03-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post
From what I observed from my ML it’s that she deal with a lot of bros asking a lot of things on WeChat and customers constantly trying to “unlock” things that she don’t do. She showed me her WeChat briefly and there’s like 100+ messages that she had yet to reply as she was busy.

Every once in a while, there are also customers that give fake FR. They always state services and things that she don’t do. She say she was stressed because every new customer came and demanded the services she don’t do. Some are even overbearing and way too touchy, even when she said no.

All of that plus having to work 10-12 hours a day, everyday. Mine has a temper that is not to be rifled with too.
I think after you have known them for quite awhile. They are more open up to share their feeling and emotion to you.
Old 24-03-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
I think after you have known them for quite awhile. They are more open up to share their feeling and emotion to you.
U right bro it takes time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1