The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2003, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy No more PDMM?!

hi bros..

This is the 1st time that I posted a thread..hope da jia duo duo zhi ci..

read in the newspapers two days ago that the ministry of manpower would not be issuing work permits for PDMM from next month..if its true, tis spells the end of tui na n massage shops wif "exotic" PDMM le..

enjoy while u can bros..

Cheers
Old 24-08-2003, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rivervale3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No more PDMM?!

Quote:
Originally posted by badboy
hi bros..

This is the 1st time that I posted a thread..hope da jia duo duo zhi ci..

read in the newspapers two days ago that the ministry of manpower would not be issuing work permits for PDMM from next month..if its true, tis spells the end of tui na n massage shops wif "exotic" PDMM le..

enjoy while u can bros..

Cheers
No thanks to the reporter for their news on PDMM weeks ago and also today on Straits Time abt massage parlour in East Coast. It was their report weeks ago that led to raids at Pearl Centre by the anti-vice or Ministry of Manpower?

Kanina !!!! So brothers beware, East Coast might be the next one to get raid!!!!!
Old 24-08-2003, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
according to MOM , they stopped issuing work permits for PDMM for the massage industry in june . however , other kinds of work still can get work permit . maybe some bro here can operate a fried bee hoon stall with special and still be allowed to emply PDMMs
Old 24-08-2003, 10:52 AM
cykmike

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Extracts from today's Sunday LIFE!..........

Quote :
Perhaps due to the bad press about these study mothers, authorities have started restricting them from working in the service industry.

Previously, they were allowed to take on any job here. But from this month. MOM guidelines say companies in the service industry, including massage parlours, restaurants and hotels, can no longer hire Chinese nationals.

This restriction applies only to new work permit applicants or study mothers who want to change jobs.

So in this aspect, it may not be true that the authorities have stop issuing work permits to PDMMs. However they will not be allowed to work at massage parlours. But I believe they will find their way in order to support themselves.
Old 24-08-2003, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
dementedcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
It seems to me that lately the press are using alot of materials in the sammyboy as ideas for articles. the pdmm is one and the latest issue of her world is another.

there is an artircle in "Her World" that talks about Singaporean men and their .china ktv gals. how the men cheat and lead double lives. even got tips for gfs & wives on how to spot if their partners are cheating

interesting article......
Quote: äll kinds of men go ktv, and more than you like think"
bruuders beware.....
Old 24-08-2003, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by dementedcow
It seems to me that lately the press are using alot of materials in the sammyboy as ideas for articles. the pdmm is one and the latest issue of her world is another.

there is an artircle in "Her World" that talks about Singaporean men and their .china ktv gals. how the men cheat and lead double lives. even got tips for gfs & wives on how to spot if their partners are cheating

interesting article......
Quote: äll kinds of men go ktv, and more than you like think"
bruuders beware.....
maybe you can start an article about how to avoid detection .
Old 24-08-2003, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 22
Antonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Looks like the PDMM will now go underground.
Looks like it is plugging on gap in the Dutch dykes.
To kill of the underground betting a new legal day of lottery is made.
To kill off the oldest trade in the underground they legalised Lor G.
It is a sad day for Singapore as Singaporeans cannot provide the services of competitors.
It just go to so this is a wimpy excuse to get rid of tui na....
Grrr........
Old 25-08-2003, 12:14 AM
David-Bake-Ham

No more PDMM = No Jua Gen = GL more FL PDMM
Old 25-08-2003, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
rookie123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seems like the place the reporter visited is DFL . Got to be careful if going there
Old 25-08-2003, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
next IN thing ... PDBB ... Pei Du Ba Ba???

juz joking lah .. relax bros

but on a more serious note, i do feel sorry for SOME of d PDMMs ... afterall many were juz tryin to earn more $$$ fr specials to ensure children live more comfortably here. Perhaps it's those who went a step further to offer sex in d CUBICLE or the one in e papers who was caught naked tt sabotaged d rest. I mean, i believe AVs knew long long long ago tui na shops provide specials .. like furthest onli do HJ ... but they close 1 eye, 2 eyes cos they pity them oso ... afterall, HJ is still part of body massage mah.

Now tt business have been hit hard hard tui na shops MAY lower their prices to attract back d customers. I believe customers will naturally want to lie low for a while until such raids/reports simmer down. Afterall who (i mean most) wd want to visit a tui na shop w/o specials rite? it doesnt look complete.
Old 25-08-2003, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!
Talking How about other nationals?

If the China ladies are gone from massage palours, what about other nationals from Thailand, Philipines, Indonesia, Vietnam and so on? I heard that there are more Singaporean ladies getting into this jobs as there are hardly any other jobs for them .... I dun mind if they are really "good" ... uno wat I meant ~~
Old 25-08-2003, 09:54 AM
AVIATION

Re: How about other nationals?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hapidud
If the China ladies are gone from massage palours, what about other nationals from Thailand, Philipines, Indonesia, Vietnam and so on? I heard that there are more Singaporean ladies getting into this jobs as there are hardly any other jobs for them .... I dun mind if they are really "good" ... uno wat I meant ~~
Hi bro, Can post which HC has Singaporean doing massage??
Old 25-08-2003, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all
Widening of sidewalks at GL !!

Looks like LTA will need to widen the sidewalks at GL as all the PDMM will flock to GL to line the streets as the new FL's !!! Looks like FL market prices will dip soon !
Old 25-08-2003, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 21
LifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to behold
Many PDMMs are gathering at the China Embassy this morning to seek for assistance from their representatives from China......

Will it be fruitfull leh?
Old 25-08-2003, 11:47 AM
WackoKing

hahaha......supply exceeds demand will cause he MMCI to drop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1