The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
adrian76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
rashes encounter after shaving public hair

Hi i had a fren who shave his public hair, but after that he feel itchy and rashes( red spot) are found. My fren will like to why this happen after shaving,
and any of you encounter this problem before? and can you all introduce cream to apply, cause he had apply some normal cream but the rashes will still stay there althought the itchy feeling had stop.
Thank for the help
Old 27-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: rashes encounter after shaving public hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian76
Hi i had a fren who shave his public hair, but after that he feel itchy and rashes( red spot) are found. My fren will like to why this happen after shaving,
and any of you encounter this problem before? and can you all introduce cream to apply, cause he had apply some normal cream but the rashes will still stay there althought the itchy feeling had stop.
Thank for the help
alamak you are the second one to make the mistake it is pubic not public hair lah...anyway this is a very common thing once after shaving off the hair. itch like hell and rashes appear becos skin around the dick quite sensitive area..
Old 27-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!

Ay...yah..there is a technique and sequence to shave lah... No wonder got bums... Don't worry, it will go away.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 28-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
Ay...yah..there is a technique and sequence to shave lah... No wonder got bums... Don't worry, it will go away.
bro diesel wat the tech and sequence me done it a few times still got those goose bumps rash, like to shave off all of the hair especially in this humid wx sometimes really cannot tahan but quite embarassing if in public...
Old 28-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
bro diesel wat the tech and sequence me done it a few times still got those goose bumps rash, like to shave off all of the hair especially in this humid wx sometimes really cannot tahan but quite embarassing if in public...

why embarassing? U mean shaving in public

I think there is some plc where they do permanent hair removal ... but dun know where
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 28-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ayako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shaving public hair is like shaving hair from any other parts of body, beard or sideburns. After shaving the skin will be irritated so the barber use powder or we use aftershave to that it won't become itchy rashes.

But shaving has known to spread genital herpes all over the groin area. so go to doctor to check better.
Old 28-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayako
Shaving public hair is like shaving hair from any other parts of body, beard or sideburns. After shaving the skin will be irritated so the barber use powder or we use aftershave to that it won't become itchy rashes.

But shaving has known to spread genital herpes all over the groin area. so go to doctor to check better.
Sorry don understand this part
"But shaving has known to spread genital herpes all over the groin area. so go to doctor to check better"

So do you mean if a guys shave his pubic hair he had a chance to affect himself by genital herpes or you mean after shaving and when you had sex with a gal the chance of getting genital herpes is higher?

Sorry Bro ayako not to sure what you mean so check with you again... And to do a check with the doctor mean any doctor will do like polyclinic?

Any way any bro here recommend any cream to apply?
Old 28-05-2005, 01:05 PM
MidNightMix

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

The more often you shave your pubic region, the less likely you are to see a reoccurrence. Prior to shaving, make sure the region is covered with soap and/or shaving cream. Preferably one that is not scented and meant for sensitive skin. If itching continues, use moisturizer and/or baby power for the first three to five days.
Old 28-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi i had a fren who shave his public hair,
Public hair??? You mean he walks around without any trousers on?????
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-05-2005, 02:26 PM
@#$%^&*

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Maybe it's for public viewing?
Old 29-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry for the wrong spelling, i Apologize, it should be pubic hair as some of the forum brother had remind me......
Old 29-05-2005, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
public hair mah.... those on the head, over the face, on top of the lips, on the arms and legs. public hair.

Now Adrain76 has corrected to pubic hair. must reply properly k!
Old 29-05-2005, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ayako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry don understand this part
"But shaving has known to spread genital herpes all over the groin area. so go to doctor to check better"

So do you mean if a guys shave his pubic hair he had a chance to affect himself by genital herpes or you mean after shaving and when you had sex with a gal the chance of getting genital herpes is higher?

Sorry Bro ayako not to sure what you mean so check with you again... And to do a check with the doctor mean any doctor will do like polyclinic?
Good questions. Sorry for my bad answers.

I read before shaving hair leaves the virus on the blade and that spread the virus. so the act of shaving spread the virus if herpes sores are present somewhere in the hair.

Check with any doctor can already. If any doctor thinks it is serious they will refer you to kelantan lane.
Old 31-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe
why embarassing? U mean shaving in public

I think there is some plc where they do permanent hair removal ... but dun know where
no lah but sometimes due to undergrowth tends to itch and then have to insert hand into pocket and scratch but still very obvious...
Old 01-06-2005, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
latias is one of the Best!latias is one of the Best!latias is one of the Best!

IMHO, need to keep the area clean after shaved.
Some senior have said that the skin around this area is sensitive. So need to wash your didi regularly (preferably after urine, like those Malay do). It may help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1