The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
usually sisters have similar boobs, same gene mah
My wife and the youngest sister has same B cup boobs but the shape is different. One is more round while the other is more pointed. Then the middle sister has the biggest D cup boobs! Nipples also different shapes and sizes

How I know their boobs size, bec when I shower at their house, always got all 3 of their bras hanging there and I can see the tag to know their boobs size.
Old 12-10-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
It's tempting to be able to see but cannot suck. The youngest sister has pointed boobs and nipples and it's also so turn on to see her downblouse when she's not wearing bra at home. Whenever she is braless, her nipples are so obvious especially when she wears tight top.

The 2nd sister nipples on the other hand is quite small as her boobs are quite big (D cup). Sometimes when she is braless, I can't really tell also until she bends down and I can see inside she's not wearing bra. Her boobs are big but can't really see her nipples.
Tats she has never been suck b4 should be still pinkish too
U r really a luck bro wonder if u pcc more n F more with yr wife after seeing
Old 12-10-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Tats she has never been suck b4 should be still pinkish too
U r really a luck bro wonder if u pcc more n F more with yr wife after seeing
Never suck before will be pinkish? Too bad both SIL have boyfriend already and the youngest is already married now. After they have boyfriend, I realised not as horny towards me already.
Old 12-10-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
thrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never suck before will be pinkish? Too bad both SIL have boyfriend already and the youngest is already married now. After they have boyfriend, I realised not as horny towards me already.
What do mean by not as horny towards you bro? They used to flirt with you?
Old 13-10-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not horny towards you because got boyfriends to service them. Too bad you had missed the boat, hehe.
Old 13-10-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
SILfetisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrash View Post
What do mean by not as horny towards you bro? They used to flirt with you?
Single ladies love attention from men, even if it's their BIL.

My SIL also always used to wear sexy nightgown with no bra and purposely show off her the shape of her nipples to me when I first started dating my now-wife.

Used to ZG all the time back then, got so turned on seeing her large brown nipples until it turned into a fetish for me to upskirt and peek on her.
Old 13-10-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Not horny towards you because got boyfriends to service them. Too bad you had missed the boat, hehe.
Oh well, I didn't dare to do anything for fear it would ruin the relationship with my wife and the sisters too. Although didn't go to the extend of touching sexually, I did have some kinky encounters with the sisters such as massaging one of them on the bed with her clothes off coz she was complaining of back pain and I offered her a massage on the pretense of being nice. I had to put oil so she took off her top without wearing any bra but she was lying flat down. Only got to see a glimpse of her boobs when she got up and quickly wore her shirt.
Old 13-10-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILfetisher View Post

My SIL also always used to wear sexy nightgown with no bra and purposely show off her the shape of her nipples to me when I first started dating my now-wife.

Used to ZG all the time back then, got so turned on seeing her large brown nipples until it turned into a fetish for me to upskirt and peek on her.
Yes you're right. They love attention when they are single. Many times when they come back home and wearing skirt or dress, also don't bother sitting properly infront of me. The youngest sister when she was in her early 20s was even more open she lie on the floor and her skirt was like lifted up showing her panties with her butt and she didn't bother to cover up. Also, another common thing they do when they come home is unhook their bra and unbutton the 1st or 2nd button of the shirt. Once they bend down sure can see their nipples with the bra hanging there.
Old 13-10-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

.................................................. ..

Last edited by loneyheart; 14-10-2022 at 12:02 AM.
Old 13-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Old 14-10-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
konichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILfetisher View Post

Best is the nightgown is thin and translucent, can see her panty too
Old 14-10-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
LoveHateTrilogy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveHateTrilogy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My younger sister in law loves wearing loose t-shirts without any bras when she's home back in those days

Managed to peek at her B cups many many times
Old 17-10-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharings bros.
Old 17-10-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Last edited by loneyheart; 19-10-2022 at 03:51 PM.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHateTrilogy View Post
My younger sister in law loves wearing loose t-shirts without any bras when she's home back in those days

Managed to peek at her B cups many many times
Looks like it's so common for SIL not to wear bra at home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1