The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2022, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wow wow u all really spoil the market so fast
within a span of 3 months, ktv girl tip norm from 500k become 1m
well done
Trust me...if there were ppl willing to pay they can even call for 2 mil sitting fees soon...

This is the reason why many gals refused to go hotel becos they earned decent by sitting...all gals either had bf/hubby so well taken care...

When I stepped into hcm 2008 ktv sitting fees only 150k dong...then became 200k short period and 300k was damn long around 5 years...

Never heard of 400k but jumped to 500k damn fast...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-11-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Some places like boss ktv expect you to pay them 1.5mil tip while others is like 1mil… no longer that cheap to play in hcm but still cheaper to Dabao in hcm than in sg 😂
Old 15-11-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 780 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Trust me...if there were ppl willing to pay they can even call for 2 mil sitting fees soon...

This is the reason why many gals refused to go hotel becos they earned decent by sitting...all gals either had bf/hubby so well taken care...

When I stepped into hcm 2008 ktv sitting fees only 150k dong...then became 200k short period and 300k was damn long around 5 years...

Never heard of 400k but jumped to 500k damn fast...
now 500k jump to 1m even faster
viet stock market also never rise this fast
Old 16-11-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbull168 View Post
im at indo service apartments.
since u are at roseland corp. theres always cherry and linh cherry
Totally agree. Cherry and Linh Cherry are expensive but the quality is good so just stick to those two.
Old 16-11-2022, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
Totally agree. Cherry and Linh Cherry are expensive but the quality is good so just stick to those two.
enjoy while you can...things like this dun last long...not sure which senior officers unhappy and raid...after that closed...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-11-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JayyyBustylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

guys just to share some info here.

there's alot of freelance girl website that you can get the girls number and liase with them directly. price range from 200k-2m per shot. can see the girls photo/video and review before you engage that particular girl.

one of the website is choigaigoi.org
must use google translate cause it's all in viet
Old 17-11-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayyyBustylover View Post
guys just to share some info here.

there's alot of freelance girl website that you can get the girls number and liase with them directly. price range from 200k-2m per shot. can see the girls photo/video and review before you engage that particular girl.

basically just like gaito then? some other bros mentioned gaito before
Old 17-11-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayyyBustylover View Post

Choigaigoi/timgaigoi/kynu/gaito all are practically the same. I've friends kena scammed by girl+hotel+Cong an before in Go Vap. So go at ur own risk. Basically these sites were catered for locals not us.
Old 17-11-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

I heard Koreans are starting to visit local ktvs...
)
You're right. I normally chuckle to myself when ppl make a big fuss Abt SG/msians spoiling the market. It's the Koreans who are to be blamed.
I've seen with my own eyes before at DNTN phung Thuy of Koreans paying vnd5mn when the total is just vnd1mn. I asked the captain who happens to be my good friend and he confirmed that Koreans spend like mad. On another note, apparently he caught a SG trying to tip fake ghost money of 500k 2 months ago. 😂😂😂
Old 17-11-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
calvin08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Choigaigoi/timgaigoi/kynu/gaito all are practically the same. I've friends kena scammed by girl+hotel+Cong an before in Go Vap. So go at ur own risk. Basically these sites were catered for locals not us.
Went to try a freelance at gaito today. My experience is just so so. I think its better to declare to them you are foreigner during conversation. I think the hotel reception has liaison with the girl. You dont want to travel down, paid for hotel and she said she dont take foreigner.

Then, the looks of the girl need to discount as well, at least for mine. Wont reject because the body is still good as you can gauge from the report left by bros there in the website.

The most important thing is language barrier and lack of GFE. And they will discount service to foreigner as well like no kissing and no painting. It is just a commercial 15 fucks like NPK.

I would rather spend more on the Cherrys for maximum pleasure since we are just there travelling for few days.

YMMV
Old 17-11-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin08 View Post
Went to try a freelance at gaito today. My experience is just so so. I think its better to declare to them you are foreigner during conversatio.

The most important thing is language barrier and lack of GFE.
Your experience is typical of what to expect from these ladies.
All in all, if I have 2mn to spend, I will have it spent in Lt Japan than on any of the 2mn listed ladies on gaito. That's my tune all this while.

Cheers
Old 18-11-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kanelo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boss ktv got raided and it is on the zingnews
Old 18-11-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Raid also like that just pay money I heard… but the tips in hcm ktv is increasing and a lot of the girls no longer go st or lt as they can earn good by running room.. plus many rich man taking care of them..

Kns one thing I notice is the girls are also more choosy now.. they will pick customers as in want handsome one… if fat and old like me the girls will run off long or Refuse to come back often.. but no matter what it’s still better than sg ktv where you see the girls for 5 min and run room. Better have different expectations when Cheong in hcm now. Very different from before already
Old 18-11-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2383 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Raid also like that just pay money I heard… but the tips in hcm ktv is increasing and a lot of the girls no longer go st or lt as they can earn good by running room.. plus many rich man taking care of them..

Kns one thing I notice is the girls are also more choosy now.. they will pick customers as in want handsome one… if fat and old like me the girls will run off long or Refuse to come back often.. but no matter what it’s still better than sg ktv where you see the girls for 5 min and run room. Better have different expectations when Cheong in hcm now. Very different from before already
Yes it is getting more and more expensive now. So people please spend according to the local rates and don't spend according to how rich you are. I know many rich bros here hahah.

Please don't further inflate the prices. For me, I think KTV still can go as long as don't tapau is ok. Anyway I also don't tapau cause the price is ridiculous when compare to their local rates. I know some bros will say much cheaper compare to our Singapore tapau rates. However, I don't compare there to our local Singapore rates when I fly all the way there spending the flight and hotel costs. I fly all the way there is to spend/stretch my money so I can play more and cheaper there like a local. Not to go all the way there to raise their playing level and pay them almost like our local Singapore rates. If not why go all the way there to play? Many bros don't understand this and they overpay so they feel they are "Ta Ye" to satisfy their egos and still feel slightly cheaper than SG.

At 7-8 millions till 6 am or ST 5 millions excluding tips? Last time is 3 millions ST inclusive of tips and 5 millions LT inclusive of tips. You can see how much the prices have increase within a short span of time. Seriously, did your salary increase that much and fast? GST and inflation increasing too. Better to keep more money with you. Can we go back to those days with collaboration of efforts haha. Btw sometimes the prices are actually not inflate so much, they are after some promoters or "Bros" bring/recommend you to KTVs while they actually also have a cut already. So just check out the prices yourselves no need any special guiding one la.
Old 18-11-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 780 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Yes it is getting more and more expensive now. So people please spend according to the local rates and don't spend according to how rich you are. I know many rich bros here hahah.

Please don't further inflate the prices. For me, I think KTV still can go as long as don't tapau is ok. Anyway I also don't tapau cause the price is ridiculous when compare to their local rates. I know some bros will say much cheaper compare to our Singapore tapau rates. However, I don't compare there to our local Singapore rates when I fly all the way there spending the flight and hotel costs. I fly all the way there is to spend/stretch my money so I can play more and cheaper there like a local. Not to go all the way there to raise their playing level and pay them almost like our local Singapore rates. If not why go all the way there to play? Many bros don't understand this and they overpay so they feel they are "Ta Ye" to satisfy their egos and still feel slightly cheaper than SG.

At 7-8 millions till 6 am or ST 5 millions excluding tips? Last time is 3 millions ST inclusive of tips and 5 millions LT inclusive of tips. You can see how much the prices have increase within a short span of time. Seriously, did your salary increase that much and fast? GST and inflation increasing too. Better to keep more money with you. Can we go back to those days with collaboration of efforts haha. Btw sometimes the prices are actually not inflate so much, they are after some promoters or "Bros" bring/recommend you to KTVs while they actually also have a cut already. So just check out the prices yourselves no need any special guiding one la.
Ya its not cheap to even begin with when i first stepped into hcm more than 5 years ago. Not to say now. Thus i never gone to ktvs in vietnam before even though i travelled there countless times. Its much cheaper and easier to get know girls casually and get free sex with good gfe. Tabao girls back to hotel for sex, its cheaper to do so in thailand than vietnam.......
knowing girls there to get free sex doesnt require a lot of time. a few times i just met the girl first time for a coffee or beer, 2 to 3 hours later we're back in hotel having sex. Most other times is on the 2nd to 3rd meet up then go back to my hotel. 2 times were with girls who only communicate in viet and i know zero viet back then (we used google translate 100%, with body language). Viet girls mostly love sex but they dont dare to be so open to locals as locals like to judge them, so they tend to hook up like easier with foreigners. I was already overweight, average height, early stage balding and in my late 30s back then.
Key is to groom well a bit (easiest way to have clean shaven appearance, i dont mean down there), be kind and display good vibes. Dont meet girls then start to complain complain about your life / previous relationships etc, super turn off.
Act like a gentleman, but also know where to draw the line. When she asks for money or gifts before sex, i will block them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1