The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story:: Do you trust me?

So the first time I see my wife's panties around her ankles was when another man was balls deep inside her.

You can imagine what it could do to our marriage when we eventually got together
Old 26-10-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So how could a hot SPG like her (who dated a string of white expat men) end up with a low SES local Asian dude like me? I bet you guys must be wondering. Well, if I can sum it up with one word. It would be persistence.

And it also helped that it turned out that her last ex before me was married while they were dating. She was unaware even though she loved him a lot & they even had discussed marriage plans.

He was an American hot-shot CEO of a local firm because I guess AMDKs are better than us locals. His irascible wife had brought her righteous rage from New Jersey right to Blake's doorstep in SG, traumatizing both her parents and her as she demanded that Blake break off contact with her American husband for their kid's future. She even threatened to go his local bosses if Blake did not comply to her demands.

As you can imagine, this caused her undue distress and emotional breakdown. Lucky me, I was there to help nurse her back to health. Seeing her smile again after all that heartache was my reward but we didn't get together immediately.

We however ended up getting very close together as her therapist counselled her to break away from her licentious past and I was there always, the unjudging ear for all her troubles.

And so, she changed. Gone were the tight body hugging clothes she used to wear that accentuated her figure and were replaced by free flowing sun dresses. She even changed her phone number and told all of us she wanted to be a new person. But somehow, it felt more like she was burying her past rather than a complete metamorphosis.

Every time the group of friends which we hung out with, we would be found chatting away by ourselves to the chagrin of all our friends. As the group got smaller and smaller due to marriages, we found ourselves naturally hanging out together alone.

The first time we held hands was at a Mandopop concert. She had invited me to attend it as her friend had bailed on her. I am ashamed to admit it but as we were holding hands while singing the artist's Mandopop song, I heard the unmistakable beat of house music that rang so loud that fateful night so many years ago when I first saw her.

My cock strained so badly against my pants, I wanted to just kiss her on the spot but I knew I needed to bid my time. She smiled at me innocently but all I could remember was the sight of her black panties around her ankles.

When we made our relationship public to our friends, my female friends who had grown up with her actually tried to dissuade me privately. They knew about her past life and even cautioned me that both of us should get a STD check before we tried to be intimate. It caused such a serious rift, they were actually dis-invited from our small wedding as the world closed in on all of us due to Covid.

As we couldn't see each other unless we were the same family, we decided to get married and move into a rental apartment while waiting for our BTO. Our wedding was a very small scale affair due to Covid, surrounded by our family members. As she had put on a bit of weight, the rented wedding gown she wore was pretty tight and I remember our Solemnizer who was a man in his 50s couldn't take his eyes off her breasts spilling out of her tiny gown.

Old 27-10-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to all

Camper falling in
Old 27-10-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 6
Skrotum is a splendid one to beholdSkrotum is a splendid one to beholdSkrotum is a splendid one to beholdSkrotum is a splendid one to beholdSkrotum is a splendid one to beholdSkrotum is a splendid one to beholdSkrotum is a splendid one to behold

Pls keep this going…
Old 27-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

When we got together, it felt like I had got attached to a completely different woman I remembered meeting for the first time. We did not have sex until after marriage as she wanted a relationship unlike her past. You can imagine my frustration when she told me her decision to not be intimate until we were meant for each other. Whatever that meant.

The first night after we moved in all our things, we had sex which she initiated. Like our wedding, it was without much fuss as I remember seeing her naked body for the first time in the dark after she emerged from our bathroom. The same nubile hour-glass body I had dreamt of for so many years casting long shadows in our unlit room as she laid beside me.

Her breasts were like snowy globes on her body, firm and perfect with light pink nipples protruding proudly as she laid onto our fresh white sheets. They looked almost obscenely large on her delicate frame. Her soft curves and gentle features contrasted against those perky, once untouchable assets.

I leaned in to kiss her to break the ice as we both awkwardly laugh. However when our skin touched, I was surprised to be disappointed like it felt I was in bed with the wrong person.

She rode me on our bed and though I was eager to try out all the positions, I remember that I couldn’t cum even though my cock was erect and hard inside her. Then, an idea hit me and I actually am ashamed to admit it but I turned on house music on our bedroom TV. While she was riding me, I closed my eyes and found myself returning back 10 years ago right at the same dance floor. That memory was so powerful I remember cumming so hard to it as I imagined the look on her face as Anton was kissing her.
Old 27-10-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Unlike newly weds, there was no fuck fest right after we moved in together as unfortunately, we didn't complement each other sexually. And each time, I realised it was initiated by me and she would give all kinds of weird excuses like migraines etc. I thought these kind of behaviour would only happen to couples late into their marriage or after they have kids but we were newly weds.

Our sexual frequency went from once a week, to once a month and then every other month. In the off-chance when we were doing the deed, what was really hurtful was the fact that she would be staring blankly at the ceiling like she just wanted it to be over and done with, like a duty as a wife to me.

Thus, Covid was brutal for Blake and me and additionally, being confined in a tiny shoebox rental apartment during mandatory home quarantine didn't help. Though we lived with each other harmoniously, we became slowly living like roommates rather than a married couple and our routine grounded to a monotonous rhythm of waking up, making breakfast, logging online to work. Make or Order Lunch. Do abit of housework. Back to work, Make or Order Dinner while we watch Netflix or re-runs of Sex and the City (which she loves) till late, try and initiate sex, get rejected. Go to sleep. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited by OppaiOppai; 28-10-2023 at 01:36 AM.
Old 27-10-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

As the saying goes, Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. One particular day, I was searching for an old laptop to retrieve a document. I opened up our shared cabinet and suddenly I spotted her old Iphone 4 from the days when we first met. It was a clunky device clasped snugly in a bright pink polka-dotted phone case. As I stared at it, the same dark energy I felt so many years ago started welling deep in my groin up to the base of my stomach. I powered it on but as expected there was no power. I rummaged the box for the connecting power cable but couldn't find any.

Frustrated, I flipped out my phone and ordered a brand new cable (Thank Satan for Technology). The wait for the cable was torturous however as I realised I had to hide the cable from my wife. So desperate for it, I even paid extra for express delivery. I spent the next 2 days monitoring our front door for the delivery man. When I finally spotted the delivery man, I rushed out and snapped the box out of his hands before he could say anything for fear that my wife would notice what I had ordered and asked why I needed an extra Iphone 4 cable. I knew I wouldn't be able to explain.

With bated breath I fished out the phone and charged it. Bingo. It charged up and I was greeted with a selfie on her phone and requesting me to key in a 8 digit password. As we had shared passwords at home, I tried all the common combinations that she used previously but to no avail. After multiple attempts, I was forced to wait for half an hour before trying again. The locked phone sat there, lit with her selfie of her younger self winking at me...taunting me, mocking me....with its forgotten secrets kept inside.

I then continue charging the phone but kept it in the drawer in my study.

Last edited by OppaiOppai; 28-10-2023 at 02:27 AM.
Old 27-10-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10007 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff bro. Please continue
Old 27-10-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

After dinner, I laid on the couch with her watching an episode of Sex And the City. I was wracking my brains on how to get her old password when I noticed her eyes glued to the TV and her rubbing her legs together during a particular steamy kissing scene between Mr. Big & Carrie the main character of the show. It was pretty visible that their hot scene together was turning her on. She was totally engrossed as she looked longingly at the screen.

I then asked casually: "Honey, who's your fav character again?"

She looked at me slightly embarrassed and said: "Mr. Big of course." without missing a beat.

"But he's an asshole in the show", I interjected, slightly miffed at her choice.

"Well, he's a BIG part of the show and he's a complex character...Plus when I was younger, I thought he was pretty hot.", she said defending a fictitious character with much aplomb and gusto.

An AHA moment hit me. I excused myself from our tiny living room to my study and fished out my phone and googled Mr.Big's birthday. I then keyed in the digits in (DDMMYYYY) format and viola, the phone UNLOCKED! The phone was like an ancient oracle that started rebooting and I saw apps I haven't seen in a long time e.g. Foursquare, Angry Birds, etc. Even though the phone was like less than 10 years old, it was like a time capsule to another time, to another woman whom I didn't marry in the end.

I then open the fat green Whatsapp Icon. Out spurted all her old messages that were last dated before we got together. There were rows upon rows of men, mostly Caucasian and older. They were all her exes or flings and their names were appended with either the dating apps or the social circle she had met them prior. It was like I was unpeeling an onion. the deeper I scrolled down, the more graphic and more promiscuous her messages were. Her messages spoke of a wanton lost self wanting to be desired. A young white cock hungry asian slut craving for not only men's attention but almost exclusively from white older men.

An example can be seen here:

Last edited by OppaiOppai; 28-10-2023 at 01:44 AM.
Old 27-10-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Hi guys, I was thinking of making this story a lil bit more interactive so I am appending some of the more graphic screenshots of Blake's messages with her exes. I want you as the reader to enjoy the same illicit joy I felt when I unlocked Blake's phone. You will need to use the same password as her Iphone to unlock them. Note: There's no nudity but its still graphic nevertheless.

Her album link is here: https://ibb.co/album/kQjzb9

1st pic is that of her with her various exes
2nd pic is her date with a french guy
3rd pic is the aftermath of her with that same french guy

And pls don't paste the answers to spoil it for the rest. The passwords are the same for each one of them.

Last edited by OppaiOppai; 28-10-2023 at 01:13 PM.
Old 27-10-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Hope u guys enjoy….
Old 27-10-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
pokey93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finish?
Old 27-10-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokey93 View Post
Finish?
Hahah, no. Tons more. Am just setting the context so you guys can understand what’s happened next.
Old 28-10-2023, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2064 / Power: 15
jadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond reputejadkenth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OppaiOppai View Post
Hi guys, I was thinking of making this story a lil bit more interactive so I am appending some of the more graphic screenshots of Blake's messages with her exes. I want you as the reader to enjoy the same illicit joy I felt when I unlocked Blake's phone. You will need to use the same password as her Iphone to unlock them. Note: There's no nudity but its still graphic nevertheless.

1st Msg of her with her ex during their 1st and 2nd date: https://imageupload.io/en/MlArZuGkffUzzto

2nd Msg of her what happened when they hooked up: https://imageupload.io/en/SVjTyZ0RG5r78l6

3rd Msg of her and her various exes: https://imageupload.io/en/8Tah50WCYrdO9kb

And pls don't paste the answers to spoil it for the rest. The passwords are the same for each one of them.
damn, I literally had to google Mr Big Birthday for the password…
Old 28-10-2023, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadkenth View Post
damn, I literally had to google Mr Big Birthday for the password…
As did I...I had given you guys such an obvious clue. What I didn't write was I tried all kinds of combinations, the episodes where Mr. Big that was shown, the actor Chris Noth's actual birthday until I lucked out with the Character's birthday.

Last edited by OppaiOppai; 28-10-2023 at 03:49 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1