The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Old 11-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Sometime i dont like him too very selfish.

Retired
Old 11-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kefka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
Yeah bro, but i think he is trying to improve on his teamwork by crossing more recently hehe
Old 11-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
I agree. But I must say he's improved unlike in his first 2 seasons.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Yea... I agree CR has improved a lot this season. I think is be'coz of his new build. More physically adapted to EPL, does not get pushed off the ball so easily.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...Grind out results can liao. No team can tahan attractive football through-out the long season.
Most demanding league on planet earth (no winter breaks for now, unlike rest europe). Bloody looooong season, and with physical english game dished out -unrealistic to expect sterling wins week in/out.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Bro qbdp wants to relinquish chairman position lah.... simi 'patron'....
Judging from latest Saha salvo, both taking turns at the helm!
Old 12-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Based on the form of our beloved ManU..... it is a bit worrying that our injuries are starting to pile up.... the body count is scary to say the least. But my old Buddy SAF has been there, done that and know he still has a few tricks and one or two masterful strokes yet to put on canvass to produce yet another Mona Lisa... hahaha

Its clearly a 2 horse race.... Chelski and us.

But reading the articles and nuggets in various press and websites... personally, i feel a little comfort learning that JM is not entirely happy with the goings-on in the board room and amongst the BODs.... especially so with Russian Boss.

Hence, there may yet be a twist in this story.... JM is capable of turning off the heat and make an exit even before the end of the season.... hahaha, would be great for us but no shiok liao if that happens...

Like in horse racing (no, i'm not into that) for example,.... there is the Stable Owner, the Trainer, the Jockey and off course, the Horse. Any guess as to who has the first, last and final say.....??? hehehe

Cheerz to all u Red-Eyed, Red-Blooded ManUers
AC

ps. Bro YY,.... get ready to receive your "Golden' trophy. hehehe

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 12-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
.our beloved ManU..... it is a bit worrying that our injuries are starting to pile up.... the body count is scary
... personally, i feel a little comfort learning that JM is not entirely happy with the goings-on in the board room ...there is the Stable Owner, the Trainer, the Jockey and off course, the Horse. Any guess as to who has the first, last and final say.....???
Only body count is YOURS hehehe. Add which horse to your red stable arh? Taking comfort in chelski's blues??
Old 12-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Judging from latest Saha salvo, both taking turns at the helm!
I am confident that Bro Mafan can do a better job than me as the Chairman of Anti-Saha club and bring it to a higher level.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Sigh, Larsson has played his final game for us.....

Wonder if we'll get to see Dildo... oops, I mean Dong any time this season... He's one big Dong.... kekeke....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Sigh, Larsson has played his final game for us... Wonder if we'll get to see Dildo... oops, I mean Dong any time this season... He's one big Dong.... kekeke....
Bye to scandinavian fling, say hello to PRC fix... Imomy, try keeping your eyes on the proverbial ball, and not getting distracted by tools of other trade hehehehe.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Walked past an Sg Pools outlet and can't help but notice the odds offered for the EPL Championship winner as follows:

1. Man Utd - 1.05
2. Chelski - 5.70
3. Arsenal - 150.00
4. Liverpool - 175.00

My oh my, what skinny odds for United considering there are still 9 games to go and Utd has yet to visit Stamford Bridge.
Maybe the Sg Pools has 'insider' information that the EPL trophy already has United's name carved on it already?
Old 12-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am confident that Bro Mafan can do a better job than me as the Chairman of Anti-Saha club and bring it to a higher level.
cannot lar me seldom wan to post lar only these few day abit free and saio saio haha

Retired
Old 12-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep having a funny feeling that my beloved man u will drop points this weekend against bolton.....then chelsea will beat man c and narrow the gap.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1