The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jiangsuhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: One Spa vs GW vs NZ vs NY: My Sexperience

anybody tried or seen Aman 新车 131 and 132? how are they? true to photo?
Old 27-04-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3045 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
My current top 3:

1. Aman
2. One6
3. LA

Bottom 3:

1. GP
2. NY
3. HV

Lol!
Good to see Aman back to your top 3 list again. Let's catch up again together with tarma69 if you guys are free.

Surprised that HV has sunk to the bottom! Haha!
Old 27-04-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Good to see Aman back to your top 3 list again. Let's catch up again together with tarma69 if you guys are free.

I'm surprised too, though I can understand why. Martin will be very sad if he sees this ranking!
Old 28-04-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Anytime, bro. Unfortunately, tarma69 said he is afraid of bumping into Mr ET in Aman. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
I'm surprised too, though I can understand why. Martin will be very sad if he sees this ranking!
Shhhh! Don't say a word to him or ah Wong. Lol!
Old 28-04-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiangsuhero View Post
anybody tried or seen Aman 新车 131 and 132? how are they? true to photo?
Maybe you might get some response if you ask this question in the Aman thread?
Old 28-04-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not surprising at all..... the writing was oredi on the wall when they decided to partner with the agents' syndicates... and became dependent on the syndicates for the ladies.
HV has no control over the ladies and cannot do anything even if the syndicates sent them poor quality flipcar ladies.
Customers start to avoid if the quality & service of the ladies are shitty.

It's such a pity as HV used to be a good spa.
Old 29-04-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2718 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

How's the food like at Aman?

Now a days need to find places that are more value for money. Lol
Old 29-04-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3045 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Anytime, bro. Unfortunately, tarma69 said he is afraid of bumping into Mr ET in Aman. Lol!
Hahaha! It was indeed an embarrassing moment. But look at the big picture - mr ET was actually giving him a very big compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Not surprising at all..... the writing was oredi on the wall when they decided to partner with the agents' syndicates... and became dependent on the syndicates for the ladies.
HV has no control over the ladies and cannot do anything even if the syndicates sent them poor quality flipcar ladies.
Customers start to avoid if the quality & service of the ladies are shitty.

It's such a pity as HV used to be a good spa.
Yes, sad that such a good spa with such a good location and new reno post covid has come to such a state.
Old 01-05-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for opening this thread, its encouraging to see the community spirit

let me contribute my experience as well

Amansari De Spa

Accessibility / Surrounding Area
Very far from JB central area. about a 15-20mins drive.
However they do have a free shuttle service(timing is unreliable/not fixed)

Food
your usual like maggie,toast,egg
this outlet signature is definitely the chicken chop. not bad but nothing out of this world

Facilities
1 jacuzzi/hot pool, 1 steam room,1 sauna. quite a small confined area maybe size of a 2 room flat combined.

the jacuzzi in the pool is broken and they refuse to fix it

Girls
20-30s yo, mix of mainly thai/viet. average quality looks wise I would say 5/10. Their setup is the lounge/dining area, girls will be sofa infront of you

contact
https://t.me/jbgspa can view girls and check for ride to and from jb central

price
rm308 for 1hr legit massage and 1hr special "massage". if just want "special" no legit massage -50

Summary
their legit massage might be equally good or even better than normal massage parlor.

this is the place if you want to have a massage and also have fun at the same time

cons: inconvenient location , small pool(still broken)/sauna, girls nothing fantastic

any bros want to try out other areas, send me a pm
Old Yesterday, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
Thanks for opening this thread, its encouraging to see the community spirit

let me contribute my experience as well

Amansari De Spa

Accessibility / Surrounding Area
Very far from JB central area. about a 15-20mins drive.
However they do have a free shuttle service(timing is unreliable/not fixed)

Food
your usual like maggie,toast,egg
this outlet signature is definitely the chicken chop. not bad but nothing out of this world

Facilities
1 jacuzzi/hot pool, 1 steam room,1 sauna. quite a small confined area maybe size of a 2 room flat combined.

the jacuzzi in the pool is broken and they refuse to fix it

Girls
20-30s yo, mix of mainly thai/viet. average quality looks wise I would say 5/10. Their setup is the lounge/dining area, girls will be sofa infront of you

contact
https://t.me/jbgspa can view girls and check for ride to and from jb central

price
rm308 for 1hr legit massage and 1hr special "massage". if just want "special" no legit massage -50

Summary
their legit massage might be equally good or even better than normal massage parlor.

this is the place if you want to have a massage and also have fun at the same time

cons: inconvenient location , small pool(still broken)/sauna, girls nothing fantastic

any bros want to try out other areas, send me a pm
Thanks for sharing. Think will not go since the quality of the ladies not very good, and inconvenient location. Was thinking of going to try.
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2718 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Visited one6 on labour day...

Reach in the late afternoon, not much people. Captain ask me to choose from photos on his HP. I saw the telegram got one from Taiwan, I never had Taiwan before so i just try, she is Vietnamese, I guess half Taiwanese bah.

She quite cute, shy quiet type. Wash me clean then go shower her self. Loving in a shy shy manner. Really sweet girl. Cat bath not bad. Bbbj a bit too short for my liking, but her foreplay game quite fun.

Fj..... she is dam tight. I cut quite fast, I enjoyed the feeling of being inside her, I can fell her pushy wall around my penis.

Overall a good experience... at the end quite funny. She playing her phone then listening to voice msg, got one msg from her father, asking her if she is working today. I am pretty sure he had no idea her line of work.

Anyway.... after the session I when to enjoy the food! Food was AWESOME! I ate two rounds! Haha. The shark fin soup was good (more like chicken soup), Chinese sussage fried rice not bad, just only 1 piece of sussage, sweet and sour chicken a bit spicy, fried lok lok not as generous as LA. But overall best food I had in a Spa. Enjoy the photo of the food! Oh and I ended with a durian potong to go. Happily eating and walking to KSL.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1