The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Teochew1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
FR Shanghai. Oct 2023 backdate

Manhattan club.
This club is famous for Vietnamese girls although its in Shanghai. It has since moved from old address to 茂名南路56号.(easily take a cab there or didi)

Went there quite late… ordered beers… saw down. 1beer about $10SGD no entrance fee. Girls will approach you like what we used to have in Ipanema Orchard Tower. Some prettier ones came and asked if I want their companion just to drink for $500rmb (about $100) .Rejected a few pretty ones. Coz just for drinks pay $100? I rather go KTV in Singapore can hug 2 girls some more. How it works is if you ordered a bucket or bottle, whole group of girls will surround your table. You can straightaway choose who you wanna speak to. The rest will go off.

Finally… one above avg girl came… didn't ask for money… sat and I bought her a drink… chatted a long while. Finally most of the crowd went back… asked if I wanna bring her back. Quoted me 4K. Nego till 2K then brought her back hotel. (I presume 4k is overnight … not sure. Maybe some bro here can enlighten)

Back in hotel. Took a bath in hotel bathtub together… massaged me a little. Then the rest all history.

Overall… for those who gotten sick of PRCs and their cunning tactics. Viet girls in Shanghai are less cunning because they are WL there and dun dare to try something funny. Many are from Northern part which are prettier and well groomed. I would say the quality of Viet chicks there are good. Price wise… Shanghai now is getting more expensive. So it is always ok to negotiate. Take your time… if the girl likes u… most times should be alright. Have fun and be safe!

Who else has similar place to recommend? All are welcome…
Thanks alot for the FR bro! I used to frequent Manhattan alot when I was based in Shanghai from 2014 to 2019. So glad to know the place is still operating even though at a different location.
I used to also go to Judy’s which is at the end of the Nanyang Lu, along Xikang Lu. Not sure if it is still around.

I will be in shanghai for work between 15 to 24 Jan. Don’t mind to meet up with any bros there for some drinks, checking out the clubs or even go Manhattan for old memories sake.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teochew1979 View Post
Thanks alot for the FR bro! I used to frequent Manhattan alot when I was based in Shanghai from 2014 to 2019. So glad to know the place is still operating even though at a different location.
I used to also go to Judy’s which is at the end of the Nanyang Lu, along Xikang Lu. Not sure if it is still around.

I will be in shanghai for work between 15 to 24 Jan. Don’t mind to meet up with any bros there for some drinks, checking out the clubs or even go Manhattan for old memories sake.
Manhattan, indeed is a rather interesting place and really lasted till now. While I ain't a fan for Vietbu, those in this joint were generally not bad looking. I recalled the last time I went, way before Covid, a friend of mine who's a Viet, he's like a king there as he could converse in their common language. It's super fun. Didn't feel that commercial, more like friends and they were super friendly.
Shanghai indeed has become very expensive, be it ktv or dabao. You need deep pockets if want to chiong, especially for those who are not based there, but transit there for work.
Old 06-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Tats around 375SGD!
why wud u fuk a viet in china for the price of around 3 ST fuks in SG (Ive nvr go e over 150 in sg, often only 130...n i mean youngish fl, not past 25 etc

Seems high, but yr wallet..
Unless u have been to Manhattan setup and Ipanema setup in Singapore. You may not know how the system works hence the pricing.

In Shanghai, it's true that u can get one of the most chio PRCs but the price ranges will be much much higher.
As for why I go China to get Vietbu, I can speak Viet and when these girls come to Singapore… they can find me and vice-versa

So perhaps u can suggest a place where we can have a drink with girls in the club…take your time to choose and bring back to shag for a cheaper fee. I would be very interested to get a FR from you. So that I can try on my next trip soon really. In Shanghai.
From my experiences, many WLs in Shanghai who does that are more cunning than u thought. They can be very friendly and accommodating but once door is closed in ur room. Their true colour shows.

Just for your info, same setting in Singapore Ipanema now they already quoting u $400 SGD.

If I am not wrong, u were comparing club FL in Manhattan with Geylang fuckshop for WL and FL. Thats why u mentioned 3ST in SG. Even in JC if u are lucky… are not that cheap anymore.

Used to go fuckshop in Shanghai too… from 250rmb for a young SYT. Located along streets with pinky lights on and they dressed sexily in glass door massage parlour. I believed these shops has been closed by the authority. I forgotten the street name however, if it's still there … would be grateful if anyone can share…

Thank you for your suggestions if any…
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.

Last edited by s@ms@m; 06-01-2024 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Add on …
Old 06-01-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:

Too bad I will reach Shanghai on the day u depart… else can go there together…
Ya… used to go Judy's too but the girls there are usually older and not that pretty compared to Manhattan.

Long time ago went to this Galaxy club at Hongqiao. Alot of PRCs FL. But didn't have good experiences there though.
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.

Last edited by s@ms@m; 06-01-2024 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The cheaper way maybe to go to likes of Manhattan at the later hour. Those Viets who didn't have taker earlier and became the leftover, maybe easier to negotiate down the fees.
Also, personally, I find the Viets there much hotter than those in SG, unless you are comparing with those before Brix closed. There again, those ones in Brix were easily calling USD 300 or more. Afterall, they were gunning the AMTK or the business travelers staying in Hyatt Regency.
Old 06-01-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Too bad I will reach Shanghai on the day u depart… else can go there together…
Ya… used to go Judy's too but the girls there are usually older and not that pretty compared to Manhattan.

Long time ago went to this Galaxy club at Hongqiao. Alot of PRCs FL. But didn't have good experiences there though.
Alamak, what a pity. True that Judy’s girls are slightly older but it was also there I met a free lance model whom I had one of the most enjoyable 18 months of relationship with. Too bad things didn’t quite worked out in the end.
I heard Bar Rogue is another happening club with many potentials of hooking up.
Any experienced bro can verify and share your experience?
Old 06-01-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 20
tommy_cool83 is one of the Best!tommy_cool83 is one of the Best!tommy_cool83 is one of the Best!

Hi bro, is there any good bar at french colonial area that can pick up local girls? Thanks!
Old 07-01-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The cheaper way maybe to go to likes of Manhattan at the later hour. Those Viets who didn't have taker earlier and became the leftover, maybe easier to negotiate down the fees.
Also, personally, I find the Viets there much hotter than those in SG, unless you are comparing with those before Brix closed. There again, those ones in Brix were easily calling USD 300 or more. Afterall, they were gunning the AMTK or the business travelers staying in Hyatt Regency.
That's what I did… and my previous FR I did mentioned that a few "leftover" chio ones quoted me RMB$500 just to let them sit and drink… I rejected. They came and straightaway mentioned money which turned me off slightly.

FYI those who just had ST will come back in an hour or so… so sometimes u will see them go off with different guys in a quick succession. I did have a good one there too… brought me to her house and cooked for me… stayed overnight few times. And had a good time …

Yes the Viet there standards are better… but some are more snobbish.

Hopefully someone can share similar concept but PRCs instead… and have a FR to share. 20over years ago when I was there… went to 新天地 and had a few good ones… but those clubs I think has changed.

Those years … even in Beijing was good too.
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.

Last edited by s@ms@m; 07-01-2024 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-01-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak, what a pity. True that Judy’s girls are slightly older but it was also there I met a free lance model whom I had one of the most enjoyable 18 months of relationship with. Too bad things didn’t quite worked out in the end.
I heard Bar Rogue is another happening club with many potentials of hooking up.
Any experienced bro can verify and share your experience?
Seems like now the trend for locals are to go to chill bar like Revel(U can search from 大众点评) those where u can eat and order wines and chill over there… sometimes u can hook up pretty girls…but those are not WL.
Unless u have local friends… to go club alone u need to spend alot. Or to have a table entirely for u and open bottles to get the attention of girls. For those pick up joints I have lost track already.

Maybe will try Bar Rogue next trip. Or maybe go back to Manhattan
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 07-01-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's what I did… and my previous FR I did mentioned that a few "leftover" chio ones quoted me RMB$500 just to let them sit and drink… I rejected. They came and straightaway mentioned money which turned me off slightly.

FYI those who just had ST will come back in an hour or so… so sometimes u will see them go off with different guys in a quick succession. I did have a good one there too… brought me to her house and cooked for me… stayed overnight few times. And had a good time …

Hopefully someone can share similar concept but PRCs instead… and have a FR to share. 20over years ago when I was there… went to 新天地 and had a few good ones… but those clubs I think has changed.

Indeed. The playing field has changed dramatically.
The good old days of a RMB 100 for ktv in Dalian, RMB 300 in Shanghai, RMB2/5/800 in Changping or Zhangmutou were long gone. Those days when they heard the nationality Singaporean, would bring sparks to some of them. GFE to the max.
There was another Manhattan those days, think near Nanjing Lu, there were the Chinese FL, just bought them a drink, they could chat with you, played billiard, you could also offered ST/LT for RMB800 onwards. The rate fell as the night turned.
Old 07-01-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pineapplehead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
FR Shanghai. Oct 2023 backdate

Manhattan club.
This club is famous for Vietnamese girls although its in Shanghai. It has since moved from old address to 茂名南路56号.(easily take a cab there or didi)

Went there quite late… ordered beers… saw down. 1beer about $10SGD no entrance fee. Girls will approach you like what we used to have in Ipanema Orchard Tower. Some prettier ones came and asked if I want their companion just to drink for $500rmb (about $100) .Rejected a few pretty ones. Coz just for drinks pay $100? I rather go KTV in Singapore can hug 2 girls some more. How it works is if you ordered a bucket or bottle, whole group of girls will surround your table. You can straightaway choose who you wanna speak to. The rest will go off.

Finally… one above avg girl came… didn't ask for money… sat and I bought her a drink… chatted a long while. Finally most of the crowd went back… asked if I wanna bring her back. Quoted me 4K. Nego till 2K then brought her back hotel. (I presume 4k is overnight … not sure. Maybe some bro here can enlighten)

Back in hotel. Took a bath in hotel bathtub together… massaged me a little. Then the rest all history.

Overall… for those who gotten sick of PRCs and their cunning tactics. Viet girls in Shanghai are less cunning because they are WL there and dun dare to try something funny. Many are from Northern part which are prettier and well groomed. I would say the quality of Viet chicks there are good. Price wise… Shanghai now is getting more expensive. So it is always ok to negotiate. Take your time… if the girl likes u… most times should be alright. Have fun and be safe!

Who else has similar place to recommend? All are welcome…
Bro, this address shows up as a bar called Sidebar软式飞镖主题鸡尾酒酒吧. Is it the same manhattan you’re referring to?

Where are other places to find pretty/fine FLs/WLs?
Old 07-01-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Zhangmutou! Damn that was deep punting days indeed.

China is not longer a Singaporean playground.

In fact, we can now say Singapore is a Chinese playground
Old 08-01-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BobParis is Cool - loads of Potential
bro i am wondering what kind of place they are staying? is it hotel or condo? anyone asked u to registeror not?
Quote:

Old 09-01-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Zhangmutou! Damn that was deep punting days indeed.

China is not longer a Singaporean playground.

In fact, we can now say Singapore is a Chinese playground
No lah, Singapore is too boring for the ATK.
They would rather go either Thailand or Indonesia. Even Cambodia is alot more happening, there are a lot of ATK there.
Old 09-01-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seems like now the trend for locals are to go to chill bar like Revel(U can search from 大众点评) those where u can eat and order wines and chill over there… sometimes u can hook up pretty girls…but those are not WL.
Unless u have local friends… to go club alone u need to spend alot. Or to have a table entirely for u and open bottles to get the attention of girls. For those pick up joints I have lost track already.

Maybe will try Bar Rogue next trip. Or maybe go back to Manhattan
How often will you be going shanghai? My next trip would most probably be in March. Let’s keep in touch and see if we have the chance to meet up there.
Will try to do some exploring during this trip and see if can unearth any special finds…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1