The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipad3 View Post
Great. I got zapped by someone for asking for advise.

I seriously condemn the person who zap me.

Did I break her marriage? Even the "investigator" got many things wrong... Why the age numbers? It's for me to know and to conceal the identity of the person I am talking about. And Eveyln? Because I like this name due to an actress who is now married with a fellow actor.

Got it? Want to zap, just zap all the way... Really feel very perturbed by all this childish zapping.
Since is childish no need to whine about it. No need to condemn whoever because this is an open forum. By the way I agree with most of the bros here, don't be a home wrecker.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS

I think u know all the consequences of being a home wrecker.

I just want to say something from a woman's perspective, we are quite emotionally attentive being. We can sense sexual intentions/interest from men. If she is attracted to u, she would give u that bit of window opportunity to take it further and u both would end up with full blown affair (yes u would have to deal with all the pain n consequences). If she is not attracted, she would feel very disappointed that your friendship is not genuine but a sex agenda disguised as friendship. Either way, its not looking pretty. You might want to distance yourself and keep a long term friend than losing her forever.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Certain things r left to fantasize, u can oso fantasize having sex with your lady CFO, with our lady MP....etc. Juz stay it this way would b good for all parties. If u want sex go lounge, disco to look for FB else pay for sex...
Old 03-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Timmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

better stay clear bro
Old 03-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if u want to do... remember to wipe ur mouth.. do not leave any dirt behind...
Old 03-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You are quite a mother f**ker. I hate people like you. Wanna play, go geylang or anywhere.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Great. I got zapped by someone for asking for advise.

I seriously condemn the person who zap me.

Did I break her marriage? Even the "investigator" got many things wrong... Why the age numbers? It's for me to know and to conceal the identity of the person I am talking about. And Eveyln? Because I like this name due to an actress who is now married with a fellow actor.

Got it? Want to zap, just zap all the way... Really feel very perturbed by all this childish zapping.
Yup, just zap you again after this msg. You want to condemn the bros who zap you, then you better wake up your idea and look into the mirror. Are you even qualified to say "condemn"?

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 0
Xazz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXazz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,

Know the risks before you play with fire.

If she ends up getting divorced, will you take up the responsibility to marry her?
Would you mind being known as a home wrecker by your friends and family?
Would you mind getting whacked by the hubby?

If you just want to play around, find someone else.
STOP before you get too involved.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, it is not about being a home wrecker. Sometimes, when this feeling comes to you, there is no way to explain, neither is there any logical thoughts that come into the mind.

Every moment when I am home my thoughts are on her. That is why I came in here to ask for opinions.
so because ur selfish, u want to destroy her current life. spoil her relationship with her family / in-laws / husband and her child just so you can be happy?

so ur saying it is not okay that you should feel hurt and empty but others can and shall be the cause of other's pain?

fucking keep ur dick in your pants until u learn how to be responsible with how you use it. And thinking with ur dick isnt responsible.

u fucking asshole
Old 03-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrus View Post
so because ur selfish, u want to destroy her current life. spoil her relationship with her family / in-laws / husband and her child just so you can be happy?

so ur saying it is not okay that you should feel hurt and empty but others can and shall be the cause of other's pain?

fucking keep ur dick in your pants until u learn how to be responsible with how you use it. And thinking with ur dick isnt responsible.

u fucking asshole
TS thinks he can get "support" here by asking stupid question...

Bro I like yr choice of words....Straight to the point!!
Old 03-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Got it? Want to zap, just zap all the way... Really feel very perturbed by all this childish zapping.[/QUOTE]

Bcareful wat u "wish" for TS
Old 04-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Yup, just zap you again after this msg. You want to condemn the bros who zap you, then you better wake up your idea and look into the mirror. Are you even qualified to say "condemn"?
leaseoflife bro, power swee
Old 04-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Matt1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find it strange that TS is being "attacked" just because, IF he pursues his married colleague, he would be labelled a homewrecker. Hmm... To those that are marrried: Aren't those hookers or FBs that you sleep with potentially also homewreckers? Arent you then not responsible for also potentially fucking up your family? Honestly, if you're surfing SBF and trading field reports here and there on how fucking awesome a certain whore is, you're not a fucking saint. Let's get off our high horse.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1980 View Post
I find it strange that TS is being "attacked" just because, IF he pursues his married colleague, he would be labelled a homewrecker. Hmm... To those that are marrried: Aren't those hookers or FBs that you sleep with potentially also homewreckers? Arent you then not responsible for also potentially fucking up your family? Honestly, if you're surfing SBF and trading field reports here and there on how fucking awesome a certain whore is, you're not a fucking saint. Let's get off our high horse.
Halo...Yes mostly guys who r here r fcuking ard outside of their marriage...Me included!!!...For my case, its a cash transaction svcs...They r WLs...Its their job..Im a paying client...Fcuk & 4get...Yes I admit my tracks cant be fully covered fm my wife..If expose, marriage could be shaky...

I must draw a line wz them...No feelings involved...Once $$$ is handed over, see ya some other days when Im horny again...Its same with ONS, FB! ...TS is diff coz he wats to go into a relationship wz a married woman wz a kid!!!..He fully knws wat the consequences will be if caught...I mean why go into a relationship if u knw most likely there will b obstacles along the way...

Guys here come in to look for FB,ONS or WLs....They dont come in here beating the drums loudly saying they wat to go into a relationship wz a married woman wz a kid unless her marriage is aldy on shaky grounds...Im no saint coz I fcuk ard behind my wife's back...Im an asshole...But I do it with no intention watsoever to hurt the other party's marriage...
Old 04-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 13
ipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
TS thinks he can get "support" here by asking stupid question...

Bro I like yr choice of words....Straight to the point!!
Coming here to gather support is as realistic as your nick would suggest. Kindly note that I am here for opinion, and not support. If I needed support, real life buddies would had been spoken to.

As I have written very clearly, I am here to seek opinions of fellow samster and hear what they have to see with regards to this thought that I have.

I must impress that there IS NO RELATIONSHIP TAKING PLACE AT THIS MOMENT and that there is nothing involved, just normal friend/colleague having dinner occasionally and perhaps 1 or 2 heart to heart conversation.

Some samsters just conveniently slain the other users for what they thought, or whatever that makes them look good. As what 1 bro put it, if we are all 'saints', why are we even in this forum reading field reports and discussing on wls, fls and etc.

However, that said, I am thankful to samsters who gives constructive feedbacks towards this problem surrounding me. Sincerest thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1