The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
season12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

anything to do in district 9, going there to work
Old 16-04-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Good to know. One of my contacts at HCM told me that LC considered very expensive there. Tell me to try Gaito, 500K dongs/S$30 per shot haha.
Bro can share more details of this place?
Old 16-04-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any interesting place like massage, bar or ktv to visit in district 7? Many thanks for sharing.
Old 17-04-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Unfortunately the only thing they will do is laugh at you.
Wa bro long time no see. Still as critical as ever in helping bros spot scams and gold diggers. So far after travelling with you to Vietnam, I have been back there another 2 times. 1 to Hanoi. The best experience still travelling there the first time with you all.

From my personal experiences, if you all want the sight seeing/trekking experiences, cheaper food and more traditional feel. Hanoi is better. For mongering, definitely HCMC is better and more easily available. I don't even know where to get in Hanoi. Also the girls are better in HCMC and it feels richer than Hanoi. The food is better, more varieties and the shopping is definitely better in HCMC. Make sure to go with a good crowd.
Old 17-04-2023, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Wa bro long time no see. Still as critical as ever in helping bros spot scams and gold diggers. So far after travelling with you to Vietnam, I have been back there another 2 times. 1 to Hanoi. The best experience still travelling there the first time with you all.

From my personal experiences, if you all want the sight seeing/trekking experiences, cheaper food and more traditional feel. Hanoi is better. For mongering, definitely HCMC is better and more easily available. I don't even know where to get in Hanoi. Also the girls are better in HCMC and it feels richer than Hanoi. The food is better, more varieties and the shopping is definitely better in HCMC. Make sure to go with a good crowd.
Wah hope you're doing good bro. I missed the times when we were there together too, everyone was great company. If only we could gather the same people and make a trip there together again. I didn't know you went to hanoi, totally agree with you that for real vacation stuff hanoi is better than hcmc. But Hcmc takes the cake in terms of mongering. It's cheaper, more options like you said, and with better food choices etc. There's plenty of places in hanoi to monger too, but they're pretty spread out as compared to hcmc.

I recently just came back from a 4d3n trip to hcmc, had a cpl of gaitos. Chicks were super young,slim and pretty, although I was the one doing most of the job on bed. But can't complain since they only costed me 400/500k.
$20+ to fuck such high quality girls is really why I can't stop myself from returning. Hard to justify going to LC and pay 2.6m for the same thing, each time i walk past, although tempted, i just think abt gaito and i walk away knowing LC isn't worth it anymore.

Hopefully one day we can arrange a trip together again, have the same dim sum and stuff. Take care of yourself meanwhile bro!
Old 17-04-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
recently just came back from a 4d3n trip to hcmc, had a cpl of gaitos. Chicks were super young,slim and pretty, although I was the one doing most of the job on bed. But can't complain since they only costed me 400/500k.
$20+ to fuck such high quality girls is really why I can't stop myself from returning. Hard to justify going to LC and pay 2.6m for the same thing, each time i walk past, although tempted, i just think abt gaito and i walk away knowing LC isn't worth it anymore.
Good that you can enjoy nice cheap gals...is for those who can managed and no hurry... unlike those go for biz trip and will not hv the time and daring...

Not sure why ppl bother pay 2mil for a 5 mins fuck...

The Vietnam GDP only up 3.3% in Q1 compared to 8.1% GDP last year...local hcm economy is bad...my local friends all were telling me no biz...so not the time to go splurging on 2mil per fucks...

Local bia om were empty and ktv also.. upcoming long weekend in Vietnam will see many abandoned their flights and bookings at Phu Quoc, Da Lat, Ha Long etc...opt for closer drive in like Vung Tau etc....

BTW, Vietnam dun approved prostitution...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 17-04-2023 at 08:19 AM.
Old 17-04-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah hope you're doing good bro. I missed the times when we were there together too, everyone was great company. If only we could gather the same people and make a trip there together again. I didn't know you went to hanoi, totally agree with you that for real vacation stuff hanoi is better than hcmc. But Hcmc takes the cake in terms of mongering. It's cheaper, more options like you said, and with better food choices etc. There's plenty of places in hanoi to monger too, but they're pretty spread out as compared to hcmc.

I recently just came back from a 4d3n trip to hcmc, had a cpl of gaitos. Chicks were super young,slim and pretty, although I was the one doing most of the job on bed. But can't complain since they only costed me 400/500k.

Hopefully one day we can arrange a trip together again, have the same dim sum and stuff. Take care of yourself meanwhile bro!

Wow. Yeah still need u to teach how to use Gaito. Till now i still don't dare to use it due to safety and language barrier issue. That is something i wanna try too ahaha.
Old 17-04-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I agree about mongering except for one place but food is cheaper in HCM too not in Hanoi
Old 17-04-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laylay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations in district 1? Massage or fj also can. TIA
Old 18-04-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Not sure why ppl bother pay 2mil for a 5 mins fuck...
Because for most people who don't know better, LC is the easiest point of entry for mongering. And the temptations are high when pretty chicks are out grabbing you physically, takes a lot of willpower to say no even when i know there are better choices out there. So for those people who are new to the scene it's almost impossible to reject, especially because 2m vnd isn't a lot of money all things considered. It's too easy for the average holiday man to part with S$100.

It's only when you know how easy and accessible the gaito girls actually are, then it easier for you to reject LC.
Old 18-04-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow. Yeah still need u to teach how to use Gaito. Till now i still don't dare to use it due to safety and language barrier issue. That is something i wanna try too ahaha.
I thought the other time you told me you went once?
I might plan a trip to cambodia in the near future, might need your advice then hahaha

Last edited by vicocg45; 18-04-2023 at 02:06 AM.
Old 18-04-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
I thought the other time you told me you went once?
I might plan a trip to cambodia in the near future, might need your advice then hahaha
Lately i read the Thailand thread i think maybe there is even cheaper than Viet. Cambodia is i think even more ridiculously priced than viet and the girls there suxs. U must know where to go and name the correct price. Ah tiongs spoilt that place already.
Old 18-04-2023, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lately i read the Thailand thread i think maybe there is even cheaper than Viet. Cambodia is i think even more ridiculously priced than viet and the girls there suxs. U must know where to go and name the correct price. Ah tiongs spoilt that place already.
Guess ultimately viet is still the best, cheap and good. I don't think thailand will ever be cheaper than viet, if cambodia kena spoilt by tiongs, thai has be spoilt by pretty much the entire world, also the quality of thai girls are sub par at best imo
Old 18-04-2023, 05:10 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest news from the owners...many bia om or local ktvs had shuttered...after the Vietnam restart all hope to have a share but didn't last very long...so the contest now is the big few..

Fortune and Fortune II KTV had been leased out and now the new owners are thinking if they want to continue...

My take is simple...ktvs were overpriced and overhyped...there had to be a consolidations and hopefully price down...cannot continue to keep raising prices...

The local Vietnam economy is in limbo...orders had exhausted...factories had to stop in April and workers laid off...shoes, textiles, handphone parts no new orders...now Vietnam had the cheapest iPhone 14 in Asean...after 7mil VND discount...

Real estate market is in jeopardy...banks not releasing loans to property developers and Viet buyers...so property prices down by 30%...about 30k property agents had left their jobs...

The websites gals also having less clients...many had joined the trades..can easily booked top gals now...some only had less than 1-5 clients daily...most of the time they are playing cards or sleeping...

the e-Visa now for the western ang moh countries will resumed 90 days visa....this will not help the local entertainment markets but tourisms markets...anyway the ang mohs only want to spend cheap and hope to secure jobs in Vietnam...

I suggest us cheongsters dun go splurging on gals...these will help bring down the prices...either they discount...or go out of business...the next owner to open will need to face pricing pressure...

Old 18-04-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Hot news

Some mummies had started to contact clients and send out promotions...offer was free carton of beer / free fruit platter / free singing...

I dun think ktvs can loast long if low clients...

So cheonsgters dun go splurging ktv gals...let the price come down by no demand...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1