The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 01-05-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
totacos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytotacos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Beauty of M(arried)ILF is the fact that the ladies themselves are not out to play, they know what they want, thus you don't need long foreplay, or games or mind games to get between their legs.

All it needs is the right moment, right time and right connection, even the good-girl-next-door will part their legs willingly.

They're already experienced, they know and if they allow, it's because they want it. Sure, some waver and unsure, but once lust sets in...

Of course, beware karma.
Of course u right . I got that chance. but if it was too direct, I think the situation would be different. and it might be considered rude.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Why is it that so many of you enjoy having sex with married women? Is it because you want things that aren't yours, or is it to satisfy a sense of dominance? My university classmate is repulsive. He simply enjoys pursuing things that are not his. He's filthy and obese, but he's incredibly wealthy.
The classmate of yours ain't repulsive, other than money, he got nothing and no one to call his own, hence, at best can only use money to get some paid sex and thrill.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ALSS74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Why is it that so many of you enjoy having sex with married women? Is it because you want things that aren't yours, or is it to satisfy a sense of dominance? My university classmate is repulsive. He simply enjoys pursuing things that are not his. He's filthy and obese, but he's incredibly wealthy.
Best is those married but no kids yet.

Very good fxxk.
Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areyoume2000 View Post
If we talk about karma, then what men do also contains karma. playing with ML WL whatever lah... if you talk about karma in this unholy forum, it feels funny
Lots of unholy deeds discussed here haha the lust of men unlocking the sins of women
Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Beauty of M(arried)ILF is the fact that the ladies themselves are not out to play, they know what they want, thus you don't need long foreplay, or games or mind games to get between their legs.

All it needs is the right moment, right time and right connection, even the good-girl-next-door will part their legs willingly.

They're already experienced, they know and if they allow, it's because they want it. Sure, some waver and unsure, but once lust sets in...

Of course, beware karma.
Totally agree.
Just that there are those who let their lust goes beyond just some fun. Especially if they were from some lousy relationships and thought they found their perfect match. Then wanting to divorce to be with you. Then it's no longer just a fling but become a home wrecking event.
As for karma, it's something that comes with every act of ours, good karma, bad karma.. It's not for us to know whether we have more merits or demerits till the Day comes. Till then, be moderate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1