The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sites in USA - Miami, LA, Vegas

Hi Bros,

Am travelling next month to Miami, LA and Vegas.

Any bros have good website to source for chicks out there?

All the standard sites we use in this region is banned over there so wondering if anyone has some experience with how to source reliably over there.

Thanks in advance.
Old 26-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Vanwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaddyasian View Post
Hello mongers, I hope these list can help to find K-girls in Vegas

VAC : http://www.vegasasian.club/todays-line-up
GFLV :http://www.girlfriendlv.com/pages/
CLL (They are legit. I've used them about couple times. I : http://www.clublovelinelv.com

K-girls places are GFE, BBBJ, lots of hands on, fingers, daty, 69, b2 b, dfk, lfk, etc. That is the standard, the minimum, all inclusive, in a very nice apartment, nice bathroom for the mutual showering, nice area, nice complexes, etc. Overall much nicer and actually a better value, higher quality of service, well worth the price, save your pennies, to get real GFE from a gorgeous 8 or better, on a scale of 1-10, beautiful ladies.

For me I see the K-girls as a better value overall, the whole experience is quality and all about you.

I typically will take good attitude over looks, the K-girls have both, great attitude and great looks.

Consider if you go to Asian Palace for example the girls are nice but not GFE, probably not BBBJ, etc. And the apartment is not nice, dirty little place, dirty little bathroom, no mutual showering, not a nice place. You can get more if you promise to tip, but the girl chooses to allow an add on or not. Some of ladies can be pretty cold and quite limited, mechanical. They are set up for quick 30 minute sessions. Mostly 6-7, on a scale of 1-10.

Best,

Bigdaddyasian
Do you know if any Koreans have opened anmas or saunas in the area? What about Chinese saunas?
Old 03-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
180705 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any action in Los Angeles or Vegas?

Sweet Asian Gem - both in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.

Great choices, responsive, and pictures are generally accurate. Some might be from a few years ago, before going under the knife, etc. Watch reviews of identical girls at other sites though.
Old 07-03-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got several text from wechat while in LV not sure is legit or not

What you guys think?
Old 13-03-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Noobcake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there. I’ll be in Vegas in a few weeks time. Just wondering if there’s any recommendations for just a place to chill like our KTVs here and maybe with some extras. Or any massage places for a good time. Preferably Asian

Thanks 🙏🏼
Old 14-03-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
milohorlick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobcake View Post
Hi there. I’ll be in Vegas in a few weeks time. Just wondering if there’s any recommendations for just a place to chill like our KTVs here and maybe with some extras. Or any massage places for a good time. Preferably Asian

Thanks 🙏🏼
To find massage with extra, use rubmaps. I don't think vegas has the concept of KTV, at least not to my knowledge. The most straightforward fun to have there is to visit a famous strip club like sapphire.

You'll see a lot of namecards on the floor and being handed to you on the strip with pictures of sexy ladies. Ignore all of that. The lady that shows up at your hotel room will look nothing like whats on the cards.

Believe it or not, prostitution is actually not legal in Vegas. If you want legal prostitution, you have to drive to Pahrump.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1