The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 24-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Will be great if I have known you long ago
I'm still offering my services to 有缘人 though
Old 28-03-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
It’s still not too late leh …
That was what i was thinking as well
Old 02-04-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Yeah lor. Don't get too thin. More important to stay healthy and cheerful so that you can travel with your loved ones.
hey boss, your thread is v alive after so long well done! looks like there are many jogging folks here.
Old 02-04-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have a question for the jogging bros here. Most of you jog to keep fit and also enjoy looking at female joggers. For those who actually try to chat up the females,what were u thinking of? Just to alleviate some boredom, waiting to find a jogging partner, source for potential gf,fb or.... especially for those married bros isn't it a bit too riskily close to home for some fun? (most people don't jog too far from home)

I am just curious to know
Old 02-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
ModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
I have a question for the jogging bros here. Most of you jog to keep fit and also enjoy looking at female joggers. For those who actually try to chat up the females,what were u thinking of? Just to alleviate some boredom, waiting to find a jogging partner, source for potential gf,fb or.... especially for those married bros isn't it a bit too riskily close to home for some fun? (most people don't jog too far from home)

some guy tried to be chat w my wife....i want to wack the fella.
Old 02-04-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelsInc View Post
some guy tried to be chat w my wife....i want to wack the fella.
Ehm I guess u shld be proud of that?
Old 03-04-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I am just curious to know if anyone hit up on your dried lemon. HAHAHA.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
hey boss, your thread is v alive after so long well done! looks like there are many jogging folks here.
driedlemon3, hahaha. There is no bosses here la. We are just sharing our experiences and get a laugh out of it.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have a question for the jogging bros. Most of you jog to keep fit and enjoy looking at female joggers. For those who try to chat up the females, what were you thinking of? To alleviate some boredom, waiting to find a jogging partner, the source for potential gf,fb or...., especially for those married bros, isn't it too riskily close to home for some fun? (most people don't jog too far from home)

I jog but usually don't chat or talk during the jog. The main reason is that I pant when running.

I am too old to get a FB or a GF. I have a few female jogging partners, but our primary interest is to watch each other's back when we go to strange jogging routes that we are unfamiliar with.

Other than that, we do have some food and wine sessions over the weekend.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I jog but usually don't chat or talk during the jog. The main reason is that I pant when running.

I am too old to get a FB or a GF. I have a few female jogging partners, but our primary interest is to watch each other's back when we go to strange jogging routes that we are unfamiliar with.

Other than that, we do have some food and wine sessions over the weekend.
Watching their backs - I see, that's a legit reason too!
Old 04-04-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Watching their backs - I see, that's a legit reason too!
yeah! They are much better runners than me. So normally they are way ahead of me. So I could only watch their back.

Sometimes I can only watch their bags like when we go partying. hahaha.
Old 04-04-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I'm still offering my services to 有缘人 though
Annie should be one of these 有缘人. So many threads and you guys get to chat here.

The rest of us will sit around as you massage her and learn.
Old 04-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah! They are much better runners than me. So normally they are way ahead of me. So I could only watch their back.

Sometimes I can only watch their bags like when we go partying. hahaha.
Yeah it's impt too, maybe take up a bit of physio courses den u c whether their posture is good and align, u know?
Old 04-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Annie should be one of these 有缘人. So many threads and you guys get to chat here.

The rest of us will sit around as you massage her and learn.
有缘人 is not just I determine one leh.
Old 04-04-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is one time I went out for a run very early in the morning, it's like 5:30am. The location is near Sengkang PCN towards Lorong Halus Red Bridge.

Since it was so early, the number of runners or bicycles are usually very low. As I was warming up in the first 1-2km, I could hear someone running behind me and coming closer and closer.

Soon she over took me. It's a runner I have come across once or twice before but usually seeing her from the opposite direction, because I don't usually run so early.

But this time we were heading the same direction. So, I tail her for awhile but she was going pretty fast pace. Like 5:10 to 5:15min/km. Usually that is not my usual pace where I prefer to go like 6:30min/km but kept it long, like 14-15km each time.

I was enjoying the back view a bit. You know, the short shorts and slim legs. She is most likely in her late 20s the most, was guessing.

But this morning, I decided it's a speed workout day and up my pace and caught up with her and run side by side soon enough.

Then I open up a small talk by saying, "Hey! That's a pretty fast pace in such an early morning. And Good morning."

She replied, "Good morning! Yeah, this is my usual pace." and gave a short laugh.

I started asking her about her running experience to keep it interesting. Getting to know her a bit. She has done a few local marathons but never an overseas race etc. Overall, a pretty friendly chatty person.

After I reach the Lorong Halus Red Bridge, I told her I am going to U-turn back, with the excuse that I need to start work early today! But in actual fact, running at 5:10min/km and trying to talk is a real killer session!

That morning was surely memorable because, it's my first time I actually ran after a lady runner and manage to strike a conversation in such a crazy early morning. Never try, never know!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1