The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AgentNumber2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pee and Golden Shower Fetish Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Remind me of kungfu hustle scene the boy got beaten up and the bullies pee on him. Disturbing.
I actually think i remember seeing that on tv, lol
Old 28-03-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentNumber2 View Post
I actually think i remember seeing that on tv, lol
I remember the knife throwing part even more funny
Old 11-04-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

I enjoy having cute girls pee on me. I haven't found one yet who will let me pee on her tho. Usually need to ask the okt which Thai girls are willing to do it and the good ones are happy to help you fulfill your kink.
Old 16-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
TangoAndCash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratbert View Post
I remember the knife throwing part even more funny
That was pure classic scene
Old 25-04-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

One of my ex-FB Lin loves this.. she is one of the most open-minded woman i have met, always open to trying and always trying to satisfy each others fetish.

Whenever i go over her place after work, she would ask me to lay down on her bathroom floor naked (she even have an inflatable pillow for me) and then she would stand on top of me and slowly strip herself until she is left with her panty. tbh, the view from below is so arousing and kinky

then she would squat over my face asking me to smell her and kiss her crotch area - she would then pee --- imagine watching her panty slowly drenched with pee over my face.

then she would hold her pee and stand up, remove her panty and then squat slightly and release her pee over my face, body .. whats kinky is by then i will get hard and when her pee stops, she would just sit on my rod and enter me, riding me with her pee all over me - kissing my pee-filled mouth.usually we will not end it there - but take a shower and then proceed to her bed for more..

I dont know what happen, but one day, she just disappeared from the face of the earth - mobile, home, social media, .. all gone. I hope she is well.
Old 03-05-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
One of my ex-FB Lin loves this.. she is one of the most open-minded woman i have met, always open to trying and always trying to satisfy each others fetish.

Whenever i go over her place after work, she would ask me to lay down on her bathroom floor naked (she even have an inflatable pillow for me) and then she would stand on top of me and slowly strip herself until she is left with her panty. tbh, the view from below is so arousing and kinky

then she would squat over my face asking me to smell her and kiss her crotch area - she would then pee --- imagine watching her panty slowly drenched with pee over my face.

then she would hold her pee and stand up, remove her panty and then squat slightly and release her pee over my face, body .. whats kinky is by then i will get hard and when her pee stops, she would just sit on my rod and enter me, riding me with her pee all over me - kissing my pee-filled mouth.usually we will not end it there - but take a shower and then proceed to her bed for more..

I dont know what happen, but one day, she just disappeared from the face of the earth - mobile, home, social media, .. all gone. I hope she is well.
Wow bro that sounds pretty intense! And as for the part where she disappeared. A similar thing happened to me before too. She disappeared for a good 10 years, deleted all her socials. Then one fine day I saw a familiar image of her, already married with kids. I guess some people would go to great extents to hide the dark shadows of their past.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1