The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 25-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Most PRC who insist on cap are more afraid of pregnancy than STD. If they think it's their safe period, will allow raw or even CIP.
Hence, do not mistake they allow raw cause they know you better. More likely than not you are not the only to be able to raw them.
Old 25-03-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I did it once but regretted. All started with grinding and then cannot tahan the lady just rode me. And I couldn’t stop in time. Total freak out and lucky all test are cleared
Old 28-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Duplicate post

Last edited by 今晚打老虎.; 28-03-2023 at 03:09 PM.
Old 28-03-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I have encounter young viet from the geylang pub, go to hotel, don't even bother with condom and don't know how to use.

Lol...you are right, its scary...

I curious to know which pub
Old 28-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith79 View Post
Have raw occasionally previously but since 2023, I only go for raw with a 3 of my regulars ML. All are PRC, all are older than me but I have a fetish of older women. Going raw need some time and investment eg regular visit till they allow u raw.
PRC easier to raw in Singapore but in Malaysia, I find Viets easier . I may be wrong.
Old 28-03-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Lina is back! Bukit Merah Lina. For bros who know
She’s a low quality ML for Viets leh. No looks nor figure; only good thing is can creampie her.

There are many Viets here who are even better than her. Has looks, figure and do a lot of crazy stuff too
Old 29-03-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
She’s a low quality ML for Viets leh. No looks nor figure; only good thing is can creampie her.

There are many Viets here who are even better than her. Has looks, figure and do a lot of crazy stuff too
Bro which one do u recommend?
Old 01-04-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkcom View Post
Bro which one do u recommend?
I rather go tanjong pagar la.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
I rather go tanjong pagar la.
Maybe will go and look look see myself too
Old 04-04-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
DailyBoredom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
I curious to know which pub
Same here too
Old 04-04-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 16
hideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just bonk viet lady from michat today. Just test my luck, you know michat many scams. Went up to her hotel room, she in sexy lingerie when open the door. 100% same as profile photo. I had shower alone and she already undress herself waiting for me on the bed. We drenched alot and after she scked me hard. After she took a small sachet I thought was condom until she said please cum outside. We did doggystyle and changed to missionary when almost cumming. Took out and cum on her breast. Finished took a breath and I head to shower. We had a small chat after. 27yo as she mentioned mixed blood Spanish american+viet. Had baby before. She said she do this only pt as she got a ft job as a fashion designer and makeup artist. Slim figure as she exercise regularly. We exchange wechat maybe will rtn again for date or etc. Left happily after.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideki View Post
Just bonk viet lady from michat today. Just test my luck, you know michat many scams. Went up to her hotel room, she in sexy lingerie when open the door. 100% same as profile photo. I had shower alone and she already undress herself waiting for me on the bed. We drenched alot and after she scked me hard. After she took a small sachet I thought was condom until she said please cum outside. We did doggystyle and changed to missionary when almost cumming. Took out and cum on her breast. Finished took a breath and I head to shower. We had a small chat after. 27yo as she mentioned mixed blood Spanish american+viet. Had baby before. She said she do this only pt as she got a ft job as a fashion designer and makeup artist. Slim figure as she exercise regularly. We exchange wechat maybe will rtn again for date or etc. Left happily after.
Can share contact? Btw I'm very curious as to what that sachet is haha
Old 05-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 16
hideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Can share contact? Btw I'm very curious as to what that sachet is haha
I had no idea probably lubricant. Because room light was dim. Sorry for bros who pmed. She not taking anyone else so I respect her. Will share ctc of another ml if interested need a good massage.
Old 05-04-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
I understand , same goes to me too. Must apologise to bros whom PM me for the Ctc for MLs whom allowed Raw.

By the way are Vietnamese easier to request raw ?
For me is pinay > indon > Viet > Thai > PRC..

Tw girls also
Old 05-04-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideki View Post
can share contact very keen to try her.Tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1