The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married men come in-,wife change in front of you?

A friend bought a new condo and invited me. Showed me his master bedroom. He changed his toilet door to a glass door. This means he can watch his wife showering. Also means his bedroom is forever out of bounds for his children.

I just smiled at his idea but in my mind... quietly I am thinking... that means when your wife is shitting on the toilet bowl, you also will be watching. What's the thrill in seeing that? Shaving her armpit he also will be seeing..
Old 17-03-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
A friend bought a new condo and invited me. Showed me his master bedroom. He changed his toilet door to a glass door. This means he can watch his wife showering. Also means his bedroom is forever out of bounds for his children.

I just smiled at his idea but in my mind... quietly I am thinking... that means when your wife is shitting on the toilet bowl, you also will be watching. What's the thrill in seeing that? Shaving her armpit he also will be seeing..
Reverse is also true, when he is shitting the wife can see too. Wahaha.. Monitor and see how long the last door last and when he add a frosting layer on it.
Old 17-03-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

If children around, lock door to change.
When only me around, openly change in front of me but 'acting' shy use toilet also openly never close door
Old 18-03-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Change at the same time but she'll turn the other side for her back to face me

Then sometimes when Im in the mood, I'll grab her clothes in her hands and throw onto the bed or floor and proceed to suck on her tits, lick those nipples with the full length of my tongue...oh yes my dragon tongue, so many women fell addict to that wiggly slurping serpent

If still got time to waste, the foreplay will continue to her giving me a BJ.

Most of the time it'll not progress to full-blown sex because we've showered, put on make-up and worn perfume and etc, and yes preparing to go to an event/outing/dinner

Seldom will we change at the same time after we come home
Why you so like dat?
Old 28-03-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think such actions are quite common actually
Old 29-03-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

my exes have no problem changing infront of me. some even do it sexily if they noticed me watching.

my wife sometimes will openly change infront of me but sometimes very shy and cover here cover there hahahaha i guess its her moods lah

she will sometimes ogle at me when i change infront of her after a shower. /shrugs
Old 01-04-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Married men come in-,wife change in front of you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
some even do it sexily if they noticed me watching
That is actually the best
Old 05-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
StopDevouring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochran View Post
I think such actions are quite common actually
Your wife change in front of you too? Care to share more?
Old 05-04-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
teddybeartim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Not sure if anyone posted this or not...
Married man,come in here.
Do your spouse /partner change her cloth in front of you?

For me my wife often change her cloths in front of me in the room everymorning after shower... i have an open wardrobe so she has no choice.. the sigh of her putting on her bra and panty makes it feel good... hehe
definitely is nice but i think quite normal if married ? even my exgf we holiday together also change infront each other
Old 05-04-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Devils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I from Marikita see until now cannot stand lieu still seeing
Old 05-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
williamlau88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

i always book the see through toilet in hotels when i go holiday with my gf
Old 05-04-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlau88 View Post
i always book the see through toilet in hotels when i go holiday with my gf
Ya we guys hope to admire our gf while she is showering in front of us. In reality, what we get is to see her shitting on the toilet bowl,face cramped as she tries hard to push her shit out

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1