The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
greenspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Yupz.. Just came back from our BKK trip.
Any nice story to share? hehe
Old 26-03-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspider View Post
Any nice story to share? hehe
Haha.
Brief update from last night.

Just had another session last night after drinking 2 towers at Obar. After that go back home and had a 'simulated' threesome. Will share the details when free.
Old 26-03-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
ExcellentJ2367 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha.
Brief update from last night.

Just had another session last night after drinking 2 towers at Obar. After that go back home and had a 'simulated' threesome. Will share the details when free.
Looking forward ....
Old 29-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully I have the time to write soon.
Old 02-04-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Adventure #63 : Drunk Teasing & Simulated Threesome

It has been a long while since our last update and adventure. Was busy recently.

Last Saturday, we decided to explore Changi Boardwalk, before ending our night at Obar, Downtown East, for some live music to wind down.

Joey was dressed in her usual white sports bra, black tank top and a pair of FBT shorts without panties. Despite wearing the sports bra, her cup D boobs are still showing a decent amount of cleavage.

The hike was normal, with the ocassional glances from some male joggers and uncles. I was caressing and teasing Joey's big round pantyless ass as we walked.

"Oei, what you doing ah?" Joey asked.

"小骚货, why inside never wear leh. Purposely one ah?" I teased her.

"Crazy ah. Told you before what. FBT shorts got inner lining one ma." Joey replied.

After an hour plus of walking, teasing and sweating, we decided to call it a day and headed to Downtown East for our dinner and chill.

Reached the place at around 7 pm and the seats were already filling up fast. We managed to get a high table near to the bar counter, and without wasting much time, we order a tower of beer to quench our thirst and some light bites.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

After the 1st set of live music, the place is already packed. A group of 2 uncles, with bit of beer belly, came in to try their luck and asked if they can share our table, as we were seated at a bigger table meant for 4 pax. Joey agreed and they quickly thanked us and sat down.

After 2nd set and 2 towers later, we were already kinda high and tired. Our initial plan was to finish the 3rd set and then head home. After I returned back from the pee break, I am surprised to see another tower on our table.

"Huh, you ordered another one?" I asked Joey.

"No leh, just now you go toilet, the uncles ordered one. Say treat us for allowing them to join the table." Joey replied me.

"Ya, young man, we buy you all this tower la. For being so nice to us and join table with your beautiful wife. Haha. The night is still young ma, now only 9 plus. Slowly drink ba." The uncle (A) seated next to Joey replied.

We thanked them for the tower. "Thank you guys, come, cheers." Joey and me cheers with them before Joey excused herself to the toilet.

As we were seated on the high chair and with Joey's height and her being high, she had some difficulties coming down from the chair. With a leap, she managed to come off but not before bumping her cup D boobs onto A's shoulder. The bump caused A to spill the beer onto his berms.

"Sorry sorry. My fault. I drunk liao." Joey quickly passed A some tissues to clean off.

"No worries. Luckily just beer only and not some hot coffee. Just wet only, a while later will dry off le." A told her.

With that, Joey headed off to the toilet. While she is away, I heard both of them discussing about how big and soft Joey's breasts were and how A is so lucky to get bumped into.

After a while, the uncle (B) next to me asked, "Bro, you lucky leh to have such a pretty wife with good figure. How old you all le."

"Not young liao la. Almost 40. Figure also so so ba. We seldom worked out le. Last time better." I replied. After a while Joey came back.

"Be careful ah, don't fall down ah. Haha. Slowly ah." A told her as she is climbing up the chair slowly with her ass facing him. I can see the both of them are enjoying the view, as her short FBT shorts can hardly cover her big ass.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

After the last set and with half a tower left, we are all totally high liao.

"Woo, almost 11pm liao. Let's slowly finish the tower and head home ba." B told us.

"Where you all go just now? For work out ah, since you dressed so sporty and sexy." A asked Joey. "Or this is your usual wear?"

"Sporty only la. Where got sexy. I think got other girls wear even more sexy lo. We go for hike at Changi ma." Joey replied.

"Got sexy la. Don't shy. You always like to wear thongs or strings ma. Some more with FBT shorts even better, inside nothing. Haha." I shared unknowingly. Must be too high already.

"Wow, never wear sia. So power ah. Must see more carefully." both uncles eyes lit up as Joey chided me for anyhow share openly. "Not scared people see meh? Won't 走光 meh?"

"Won't la. FBT shorts inside got inner lining liao ma. Unless the lining is loose le lo." Joey replied as she lifted up the hem of the shorts and showed a glimpse of the inner lining. She is also quite high le and replied quite openly. We are all quite stunned by her action.

"Oh I see. We don't know ma. You can see we are not sporty one, given our sizes and 我们穿不上这么小的shorts. Where is the inner lining you said? I can't see from my angle just now? B tried his luck and asked again.

Unknowingly, Joey stood up on the leg support of the high chair and lifted up the shorts again and pointed to the lining for a few seconds. "There, this part lo."

Both of them pushed their heads closer to get a better look. Due to the whole night of sitting and moving around, the lining was a bit off with bit of it being sucked in to her pussy. Her cameltoe and bit of the pussy lips was showing for that few seconds.

"Oh I see. Now we understand. Haha" A teased as Joey sat back down. "Ok ma, quite sexy ma like that. Some more 没毛. Haha."

That's when Joey realized they can almost see her pussy and toned down a bit. With a bit more teasing and enjoying the views for a while more, we decided to call it a night and head home.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

While in the car and on the way back, I teased Joey, "Wow, still say I anyhow sia, you more horny leh. Still almost wanna show pussy liao and so close some more. I think can even smell your pussy. If not outside, I think they will do this now." I slided my hands into her shorts and played with her already wet pussy. "Wow, really horny from the teasing liao lo. So wet liao."

"Hmm, ahh. Cause drunk and high liao ma. Joey moaned softly with her eyes closed." If can smell, then paiseh leh, whole day walking and sweating. Confirm don't smell nice one. Ahh."

"Are you imagining that the uncles are playing with your wet pussy now" I played with her swollen clitoris for a while before inserted my middle finger in. Joey didn't reply me but spread her legs apart to allow me more access. "Just now I should go back first and ask the uncles to send you back, then this will be the scene. You getting fingered by 2 unknown fat uncles. This scene so dirty and kinky sia" I continued to tease Joey as she seems to acknowledge by moaning louder.

Once we reached home, Joey went straight into the room and laid on the bed. I took out the cock dildo toy and before joining her in the room naked. Stripped her naked and immediately fondled her breasts hard.

"Damn big leh 你的骚奶. You so sexy and your hubby asked us to send you back. Purposely use your 奶子 to bump into me right. Want to let my 弟弟 wet right? Now better clean my dick now. " I started the role playing and stuffed my cock into her inviting mouth.

"Hmm. Sorry... Ahh.. Uncle... A.. Hmm.. I not... Ahh. On purpose.. Ahh. You.. Ahh.. Never clean... Smelly.. 臭。。ahh no...don't." Joey sucked as she moaned.

"Of course smelly la. Whole day never bathe. Purposely for you one. You deserved the dirty cock." I pumped her mouth and ran my fingers up and down her clitoris and pussy. "Your sweaty chee bye also never wash. And so wet. You so horny ah. Just now still lift up your shorts and wanna show us your CB so close. We also can smell it."

"Ahhh. Cause.. Ahhh.. Bit... Drunk and... High ahhh.. I.. Haven't shower.. Ma.. Ah... Just now.. Ahh sweat.. And... Pee...ahh. Don't.. Touch... Le.. Ah.." Joey replied as she continued sucking.

"Buay than sia. Your sucking so good. Let me taste your dirty pussy now." I lifted her legs up and spread them apart, revealing her inviting wet pussy. At the same time I passed her the cock dildo as I dived into her pussy. "Fucking wet. Taste so nice. And yes. It's musky smell and salty. Your juices, with the sweat and pee, tasted so nice. Uncle like. You can suck my friend B too."

Joey is enjoying my licking as she play with the cock dildo in her hand, eyes closed. She is imagining herself playing with B's cock. Then slowly she pushed the dildo into her mouth and sucked hard.

I can't stand the scene anymore and stopped the licking. "小骚货,uncle buay than liao. Let me fuck you now." I pumped my cock into her pussy and fucked her in missionary style. "So wet.. And tight.. Loved your young pussy."

"Uncle.. Ahh no.. Please... Don't... Ahhh.. Cannot.. Fuck.. No.." Joey tried to resist weakly as she moaned with the cock dildo in her mouth.

I stopped after a few minutes, not wanting to end the night so fast. Took the cock dildo out of her mouth and replaced with my creamy pussy juice coated cock. "Let B fuck u now while u clean my cock. See how wet and creamy your pussy is." I pushed my cock into her mouth and fucked her hard with the dildo.

"Ahhh... Soo.. Fast.. Ahh. Ahh.. Fuck.. Ahh... Hmm.. Ahh.. Cumming...ahhh.. Hard... Ahhh.. Fuck.. Strong.. Ahh... Cummings.. Uncle.. Ahh... No... I dirty.. Ahhh." Joey sucked on my cock as she orgasmed. Her pussy and bedsheets are in a mess now, with the juices splattering and squirting along with each of the pumping and her white creamy juice dripping onto her anus.

It's an experience she rarely experienced cause usually I won't be able to last that long if I were to fuck her so hard and fast. I left the dildo in her pussy and guided her hand to it. "Do it yourself if you still want it" I teased her. "Uncle is tired le."

She started to fuck herself with the dildo and continue sucking me. What a sight. She is so horny tonight.

"You are so horny tonight ah. 2 uncles fucking you and still not enough. So wet liao. My bedsheets also dirty liao. Come uncle try put in your ass also." I took over the dildo and teased her anus, coating it with her juices. "You want it?"

"Hmm don't.. Want..uncle.. No there.. 屁股 肮脏,没有洗 no... Cannot.. Smelly one.. Ahh.." Joey tried to reject but at the same time pushed her ass towards the dildo. "Cannot.. Ahh.. Fit one. Ah.."

"You dirty girl. Say don't want yet keep pushing your ass. Can fit one. Uncle B will fuck u slowly." I slowly pushed the dildo in bit by bit until its fully in her ass. "See. It's in. Pain or shiok?"

"Hmm. Take out.. Uncle.. Ahh. Bit pain.. Ahh." Joey moaned as I slowly dildo fucked her ass for few minutes before taking it, leaving her wet anus gapping for air. The dildo is lightly stained with her brown juices. (Not for the faint hearted)

Now it's my turn to finish in your pussy. I turned her over and fucked her hard in doggy position as we both cummed together inside her.

Rested in this position for a while before pulling out, with my cum dripping out of her pussy. Fell asleep immediately and slept naked on the dirty bedsheets.

What a mess to clean up tomorrow.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Sorry for the long winded story
Old 02-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
ExcellentJ2367 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not long winded at all. Enjoy reading it!
Old 04-04-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
Marathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Well written, no need to be sorry
Old 07-04-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
PsyGangnamStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, do update more TS
Old 11-04-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Read liao, damn steam ...Joey nearly zaogeng her young pussy thru her fbt shorts to the 2 old uncles ...it's ok, write the longer the better with more juicy details

Quote:

"You dirty girl. Say don't want yet keep pushing your ass. Can fit one. Uncle B will fuck u slowly." I slowly pushed the dildo in bit by bit until its fully in her ass. "See. It's in. Pain or shiok?"

"Hmm. Take out.. Uncle.. Ahh. Bit pain.. Ahh." Joey moaned as I slowly dildo fucked her ass for few minutes before taking it, leaving her wet anus gapping for air. The dildo is lightly stained with her brown juices. (Not for the faint hearted)

Now it's my turn to finish in your pussy. I turned her over and fucked her hard in doggy position as we both cummed together inside her.

Rested in this position for a while before pulling out, with my cum dripping out of her pussy. Fell asleep immediately and slept naked on the dirty bedsheets.

What a mess to clean up tomorrow.
Next time no need to wait till tomorrow to clean up yr mess...I can do it for u on-the-spot after u hv done the notti deed with joey on yr bed ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-04-2023 at 01:21 PM.
Old 16-04-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More updates coming??
Old 16-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
FarkOldBoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathoner View Post