The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 29-03-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
I was with my gf at Orchard wheelock recently... When taking the escalator up to 1st floor, saw this couple-Ang moh guy with chinese lady... The lady was wearing 1 full piece dress that's pretty short, can even see her butt cheeks...

I stole a quick look at her butt and pussy when they are going up the escalator.... Bt can't stare too much as my gf is beside me... Had a good 1-2s view of her butt and pussy, almost bare
There are a lot of SPG who will wear as sexy as possible when they are with white bf or hubby. Most of them are CMI or CFM in the looks compartment.
Anyway, no complain, free show.
Strangely, when it's a white couple, the lady is modest, usually.
Old 29-03-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
There are a lot of SPG who will wear as sexy as possible when they are with white bf or hubby. Most of them are CMI or CFM in the looks compartment.
I think the same goes for Domestic Helpers, many DHs (not all) working for Ang Mos wears very sexy
Old 29-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Haha yes u r right I agreed. It's as if the SPG is trying very hard to impress the white guy and get into his pants 😂
Old 29-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
This happened donkey years ago to me. It's more like a voyeur....

Was working part time for a fast food outlet while waiting for my results.

Saw a couple, both Caucasian eating their breakfast when I was doing my round outside to clear the table and wipe the table etc

The lady and me exchange eye contact a few times when I was busying myself doing my thing.

As I was finishing my round and walking toward their table one final time, we exchange eye contact again and she spread her leg intentionally

Best is, she was commando

I smiled at her and she smiled back and look away continue eating
WOW signature move of Sharon Stone

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 29-03-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
I think the same goes for Domestic Helpers, many DHs (not all) working for Ang Mos wears very sexy
I think that's the myth about AMTK, also, if can bed the male boss, maybe can get more pay and sexual satisfaction, these DH will think it's worth it.
Old 29-03-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha yes u r right I agreed. It's as if the SPG is trying very hard to impress the white guy and get into his pants 😂
Yes. The other day saw one rather SYT Asian gal with a young Angmo, she's trying very hard to impress him but she seemed rather indifferent. Too bad for her. What a waste.
Old 29-03-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 81
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

75 Points for exchange

Min 7 points to exchange...once you up, leave me a pm, be sure to have a recent post for me to up back.
Old 29-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was with my gf at Orchard wheelock recently... When taking the escalator up to 1st floor, saw this couple-Ang moh guy with chinese lady... The lady was wearing 1 full piece dress that's pretty short, can even see her butt cheeks...

I stole a quick look at her butt and pussy when they are going up the escalator.... Bt can't stare too much as my gf is beside me... Had a good 1-2s view of her butt and pussy, almost bare
Ohh wow, no joke, u really mean she was pantiless ?? ...must be 1 of those few notti gals ard

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-03-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
This happened donkey years ago to me. It's more like a voyeur....

Was working part time for a fast food outlet while waiting for my results.

Saw a couple, both Caucasian eating their breakfast when I was doing my round outside to clear the table and wipe the table etc

The lady and me exchange eye contact a few times when I was busying myself doing my thing.

As I was finishing my round and walking toward their table one final time, we exchange eye contact again and she spread her leg intentionally

Best is, she was commando

I smiled at her and she smiled back and look away continue eating
Not really surprising for ang mohs....their sexual attitudes r more liberal than eastern chinese culture which is much more conservative

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-03-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GanSmljSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Why not point out to your GF then you can have a longer look
Old 30-03-2023, 06:51 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanSmljSeh View Post
Why not point out to your GF then you can have a longer look
Together watch. Then his gf will go commando and others watch

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 31-03-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Rhdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted———-

Last edited by Rhdy; 31-03-2023 at 11:58 AM.
Old 31-03-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Rhdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Deleted———-

Last edited by Rhdy; 31-03-2023 at 11:59 AM.
Old 31-03-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhdy View Post
Images can talk, enjoy the weekend 🥳

But where is the zg?
Old 31-03-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

ZG101 - Dogs are men's best friend. Why?

Because it is very easy to use them to see pretty girls ZG.

If you have a cute dog. Trust me. just go MBS or wherever you want where there are pretty girls. Let the dog walk. usually if you see pretty girls 'smile' or 'so cuteeee' at your dog, you lead the dog to her.

high chance for the girl to squat or bend down to play or pet your dog.

the number of times i see ZG over the past few years using this method is just mind blowing.

Pick your target, those wearing sports bra or tight fitting top one i just let them pet the dog and move off.....but those in dress, t shirt or loose top. STOP. take a few moment to let them play with your dog and you can take a few moment to enjoy the view.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1