The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Woman less wet as they age?

Curious to know if any bros here have similar above experience

Does your girl not get wet as much as before after their 40s?
Ladies feel free to join if this is true...
Old 28-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Woman less wet as they age?

Maybe not my current 40+ buy wet wet wet wet when she cums u can feel the wetness dripping….. can cum multiple times…… colour is the light coconut, light milky colour liquid…..
Old 29-03-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

its mind over matter.

if the lady is sexually mature and comfortable with her sexuality, they will be dripping wet when aroused even when in her 60s...

however, older ladies (60+) might not be able to stay wet longer then younger girls.
Old 29-03-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have 2 fb more than 10 years currently in their 40s. They more getting more wet easily as they aged, 1 of them will wet even when seeing me for tea outside
Old 29-03-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my fwb gets wet when she about to see me.. age around 40yrs old?

i think as long as u maintain a healthy lifestyle..should be fine
Old 29-03-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Curious to know if any bros here have similar above experience

Does your girl not get wet as much as before after their 40s?
Ladies feel free to join if this is true...
not the age bro, it's menopause.
after menopause only a small percentage can still
lubricates themselves , majority will be like ..dry
Old 29-03-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

No worries, that's why got lub in the market.
Old 29-03-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post
No worries, that's why got lub in the market.
Not the same.

Lub only aids penetration. Having sex with a woman who hit menopause is like fucking a seasoned FL.

Nothing like the flow of stickiness running like a tap....
Old 29-03-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not the same.

Lub only aids penetration. Having sex with a woman who hit menopause is like fucking a seasoned FL.

Nothing like the flow of stickiness running like a tap....
Look, if one keep thinking the problem it will remain a problem. Let's solve it, change another pussy.
Old 29-03-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post
Look, if one keep thinking the problem it will remain a problem. Let's solve it, change another pussy.
Haha I like your thinking. This is call getting to the root cause of the problem.
Old 29-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Haha I like your thinking. This is call getting to the root cause of the problem.
Cvomplaining is extremely toxic in our life, most don't even notice it consciously.
Old 29-03-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
I have 2 fb more than 10 years currently in their 40s. They more getting more wet easily as they aged, 1 of them will wet even when seeing me for tea outside
Bro, you are an envy of many guys. Extremely difficult to find fb.
Old 29-03-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by looney83 View Post
my fwb gets wet when she about to see me.. age around 40yrs old?

i think as long as u maintain a healthy lifestyle..should be fine
Bro, you are such an envy of guys. Extremely hard to find fwb.
Old 30-03-2023, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8277 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Woman age 50 can get wet too.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 30-03-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ex gf at 22 yrs old can drip when hugging. Any place e.g. cinema, bus, cable car. For my wife is diff. Need to put my finger in to dig her juice out and sometimes complain pain when trying to finger. In the end need to paint or use saliva on finger.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1