The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-03-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
She only into sex deal
Typical money minded DH
Old 28-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VielSpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppofan22 View Post
I don’t mind dp.
When you looking to do this bro?
can I watch. I dont mind paying a bit.
Old 28-03-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
But got alot of kong kias paid michat ladies $200 and more for sex
Their $$ their choice.

For $200, can go 3-4 times in Geylang. Can see how they look and decide.

But maybe what they want is raw sex, that's why they are willing to pay.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 28-03-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
After for quite sometime no hunt DH.... Finally make arrange a session with this gem last weekend....

manage to hook up this DH recently and immediately made an appointment with her on sunday afternoon. Lucky for me she was free during lunch time so pick her up for a quick session at the nearby discreet place

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Reached the place and faster undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body.

Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot....

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SHIOK!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king!

What i can say where to find such a DH give a top notch SOLID SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

She is a nice DH to keep as FB, do take good care of her

Highly recommend bros to try this Punggol BBBJ Queen , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!! looker or boobs lover think you can skip it... Up me if you love my review... Cheers...
Old 28-03-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post

Highly recommend bros to try this Punggol BBBJ Queen , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!! looker or boobs lover think you can skip it... Up me if you love my review... Cheers...
Glad You Enjoy Your Session Bro
I Also Looking For One BBBJ Queen

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 29-03-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Typical money minded DH
Never engaged was only quotes
some bro white d*** ain't happy i share the truth and zap me.
Old 29-03-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 2
JoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
After for quite sometime no hunt DH.... Finally make arrange a session with this gem last weekend....

manage to hook up this DH recently and immediately made an appointment with her on sunday afternoon. Lucky for me she was free during lunch time so pick her up for a quick session at the nearby discreet place

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Reached the place and faster undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body.

Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot....

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SHIOK!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king!

What i can say where to find such a DH give a top notch SOLID SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

She is a nice DH to keep as FB, do take good care of her

Wats her name and how much the damage?
Old 29-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
pandalittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
Riri is from Kew Drive not Kew Crescent. I michat with her b4.
Same Riri previously staying at YCK area?
Old 29-03-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 19
justica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombinladen View Post

Anyone know her?
The real person not fair the photo heavily PS
Old 29-03-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Manga88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anyone know her?
Better to avoid..
Old 29-03-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga88 View Post
Better to avoid..
Why like Dino in real life?
Old 29-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

For those who are keen to try syt!

200/1/1...use condom.

Lmao

I pass!

Old 29-03-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
pandalittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
For those who are keen to try syt!

200/1/1...use condom.

Lmao

I pass!

For this quality might be worth trying

Please share if available
Old 29-03-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandalittle View Post
For this quality might be worth trying

Please share if available
As request

Old 29-03-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Anyone know her?
Bro, u see the cross? Should be a good maid, don't think she fuck unless it's her husband. Many come here, work for family n their husband works also for better life. If she married, don't think she will let her husband wear green hat or let her kids know their mother come her let any men n Bangla fuck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1